Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a useless loser living in my house, and I think it is time for a little change! I tell him very clearly that I intend to use him as my human toilet! But he refuses, and even try to tell me that I am a girl, so what can I do? HA! I tie his hands on his back, and get my will.
    I place him on the floor, and promise him a nice handjob, a cumshot. But on one condition, his cumshot must be equal to my shit ending up in his mouth. As I tease him with my ass and pussy, he is getting closer to cum, and so am I.
    As he cums, my turds fall in his mouth, and it is some serious big ones! So time to to eat, and get ready for a new life as my personal dumpster!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 937 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I had my bottom clad in mesh stockings and dressed with sexy lingerie.
    I felt like I wanted to excite my human toilet, before i use his mouth. I allow him to watch me and stroke his cock looking at my perfect ass. I gave this reward to him because he promised that he will eat all my kaviar and drink all my piss from nowWhen i was ready to deliver him a nice piss and an enema, i goes to bathroom and order him to stay in the tub with his mouth wide open under my ass. He drink, as usually, all comes out from me, no matter pussy or ass
    Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 24 min 53 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in my gym wear strip off revealing plastic panties i pee into them then empting all over my floor
    now im going to try something different from the moment i start shitting, smearing and cumming im not going to make a sound till i have that orgasm READY!
    I bend over and push our a load into my plastic panties i grunt and heavy breathe as i squeeze it out i then rub my buldge and slide off and smear all over that body of mine before bringing myself to an incredible orgasm..
    Remaining silent felt like i was on my own and was really amazing and intense
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 4 s
    Size: 996 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I decided to film my first ever enema for you all! In this video, watch me squeeze some nice warm water into my tight asshole, twerk my booty to mix up the water with my shit, position myself in the perfect enema-shooting position, and shoot out a mixture of brown water, liquid goo and large pieces of shit with some force! I knew filming a ‘first video could be *ahem*.. hit or miss But I am super pleased that I successfully managed to turn my asshole into a human shit-canon!
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 3 min 44 s
    Size: 105 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this clip, I sneak in front of the fence which separates mine and my neighbours garden or a quick piss and a shit! I bend over and show you my protruding asshole, spreading it wide for you as I push out my poop in a desperate attempt not to get caught! Risky business!
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 1 min 58 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A discreet location for a not so discreet poop!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Liglee gets a good tasting of her chunky shit load
    Models: liglee

Duration: 1 min 56 s
    Resolution: 368 x 640
    Size: 12.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey babe, come here for a sec, would yah? I need you to do something nice for me. Put your face right up to my ass and hold it there.. you ready? Good! Ill fill your mouth with massive thick smelly shit and I need you to eat it for me! Oops, it smells disgusting, babe. Let me take videotape at your face. Do you like the taste of my shit? So you like my dirty asshole, too! I can't keep this shit to myself anymore ?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 895 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a lucky little toilet slut you are having such a beautiful princess as me training you to take my river in your mouth. This clip is so fucking sexy and hot you will have red raw cock and balls for a month, BE WARNED!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther is pooping huge bomb in the bath,first is coming constipated shit,then messy and after diareeah.Taste my messy and juicy hole and farts and drink my pee.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 56 s
    Size: 724 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information