Pro User

Oct 2016

Half an hour of mad, cruel eating of poop!!!
    Crazy bizarre dancing and swallowing!
    (Dancing with poop in my mouth)
    Hello all my lovely! Im Laura!
    I finally learned how to swallow poop properly! ? And with a smile on his face
    After filming the previous clip, I learned to swallow poop well! ?
    And now I write from myself with a clear conscience.
    Short about itself: am sports bodybuilding.
    I like everything unusual and perverted.
    I used to take hormones and anabolic steroids for results and now Im taking poop and drinking urine instead.
    Im a very perverted woman.
    I love crazy, kinky sex!
    In this clip:
    1) I very plentifully a Poo and it all shot very, very close-up!
    2) I dance with a huge poop in my mouth (Madly and depraved) I Think everyone will like it.
    3) Im eating poop one by one
    4) I swallow poop with a smile on my face! ?
    5) Shit in this clip very many! ? but I eat absolutely all the poop!!!
    And finally I can say that no one else can swallow and eat real poop like me!!! ?
    Models: Fetish-zone

Duration: 30 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The asshole of the slave still seems too tight for two hands. He is in training. Then the human rubber doll sits down on the toilet chair and shits. The new toilet slave has the honor of watching the lady shit. Then he can smell it, but eat nothing. First, he still gets braces on his balls and cock. Then the rubber doll is prepared with a strapon.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I've put together a series of clips that I took for a friend while he was making me fuck my butt and degrade myself. I refer to "daddy" during the clip.
    I push as hard as I can to get the non-lubed, big dildo up my butt, it hurts but I'm able to push it in all the way like a big girl. Daddy said if I can get it halfway in then I can take it out and get it slobbery with my mouth! I pull it out and I'm not surprised that it has poop on it and I know that I'm supposed to lick it off like the yucky girl that I am. Sucking, spitting and making 'ew' noises I enjoy doing these gross things.
    I push it into my butt again while it has lots of spit on it fucking my butt even harder, it starts to hurt so daddy tells me I have to give ten counts of hard thrusts into my butt, I do so and I don't stop after ten, I love hurting my butt because I know I deserve it all while whimpering. When I pull it out it's even more messy than the first time! I start licking and sucking on it saying "I don't want to" and degrading myself saying things like "pretty girls don't have to do this" and "I'm worthless". I know I need to be good at entertaining. Once the dildo is all slobbery I turn around and show my messy butthole to the camera, I push out and there's still a little bit of poop coming out. The last thing I say is "I'm sorry, daddy" for being so gross.
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video follows Pee Poop Sensual Smear. Watch as I, already nicely covered in shit, make my realistic dildo all nice and dirty by fucking it with my poop covered vagina. Let me talk nice and dirty to you as I fuck myself, and proceed to lick off your shit dick.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 772 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty assplay in my shower 😉
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im fully naked only inserted a butt plug in my butt. Start to dancing so sexily all around for few minutes with butt plug in my ass. Tease you seduce you with my dance, moving my ass round and round. You just relax and watch me dont hesitate to play with yourself 🙂 I give you everything to make you hard. Lots off ass view with plug and bend over. My asshole already got shitty under plug. Stinky smells 🙂 I also playing with plug standing, insert in and pull it out many times make my ass dirtier. Then my hand is shitty so smear some poo on my abs, butt. Then coming the sexiest part because I dance around and release my poo as like nothing happened then pee a lot. Made mess on the floor. Then keep dancing and when I feel push out more poo during dancing. Bend over again and again, playing with plug and pucker asshole direct to the camera. You get lots of sexy view of my dirty ass, lots of sexy dancing and close up dirty butt hole. Enjoy it 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 824 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

today my Goddess was dressed in high heels, stockings and a skirt. She wanted to excite me the most and she want to make me swallow up her precious shit, and drank her sweet nectar. I help her undressing then my fate was clear, MOUTH WIDE OPEN, READY TO DRINK AND EAT ALL ! Who might fit such an order ?
    Enjoy our movie from today and keep in touch for tomorrow, when Goddess want to make a large session with me, beside toilet play . . . watch us . . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot gigant shit pooping ,peeing,cumming and period play!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 195 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing shitting for brownie cookie orders
    Models: DirtyPillows

Duration: 1 min 54 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy Halloween!! Sexy scat session with lots of getting her off, clit play, sex, desperation, moaning, foreplay, cumming, pussy talking, farting, dirty talk, peeing inside her pussy, pooping while that dick cums on her, tight pussy sex, and tons of sexy sounds coming from her pussy, ass and mouth. She tries to poop with that dick inside her and its just too tight. Farting like a wonderful poop princess, watch those wonderful curves rocking back and forth like a good reverse cowgirl, pushing that turd out for you to cum over, she needed some warm piss inside that tight little pussy, corny shit with some cum to wash it off. New clip, 6 minutes 31 seconds
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information