Pro User

Oct 2016

Liglee gets a good load of her sweet ass shit all the way down her throat right where it belongs..guess it will just be pooped out again
    Models: liglee

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 22.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my dear friends, today you will get something really special!
    How about dirty masturbation of my little pretty pussy? Maybe, i may piss on your face while you see how i smear fresh shit on my dirty hole? Take that video for perverted bitch and get out.. hahaha love you!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Does your morning start with oatmeal? And mine with a plate of freshly shit. What a pleasure to shit in a plate, then sniff and taste, slowly eat it with a teaspoon. Then get up and shove a piece of shit in my pussy and get him out of there with a spoon and eat. What a pleasure to savor every piece of such sticky and warm shit. Chew, swallow and feel it in your stomach. My weekend morning is divine thanks to this breakfast!!!
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet and my slaves always agree to serve me, licking my legs and my ass. I like to mock slaves and let them know that they mean nothing to me and should serve only as a thing, a rug, a litter for his Mistress. In the end, as always, I spend the most humiliating and pleasing to the slave action. I fill his mouth with shit, which comes directly from the source and flows through his dirty face. Eat a lot of shit. Eat more than you can imagine. After all, you are an ordinary human toilet.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A strong push produces a wonderful sound during a rush of poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending. Multiple angles.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Firstly, this is a really ultra hot premium video, a huge juicy ass, and a wet pussy with a AMAZING pile of incredible shit. It will excite anyone, just look at her ass .. This bitch will piss on your face, and then make you enjoy the BADASS aromas of a fresh, godly pile of exquisite shit, then she will reward you with an unforgettable truly dirty scat show, I hope you have no heart problems ? They say you can die of over-excitement.. buy and blow this out!! `stay tuned bros! 😘
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start out farting in my sexy pink Levis shorts. Then the sound of my farts change and I start to worry about pushing too hard. But its too late I sharted in my shorts! I peel them down and show you the mess inside my ass ass crack.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Would it be possible to give your slave a laxative to give her strong diarrhea without using enemas? I would like to see your shiava in a panic, and when she can no longer hold back the diarrhea she has to relieve herself in her panties. I would like you to show the diarrhea in four different changes of new underwear. Always and every time using clean underwear
    Italian
    Sarebbe possibile dare un lassativo alla tua schiava per fargli venire una forte diarrea senza usare clisteri?
    vorrei vedere la tua shiava in preda al panico incatenata, e quando non riesce piu a trattenere la diarrea se la deve fare addosso. vorrei che facesse la diarrea in 4-5 mutande diverse sempre nuove e che ogni volta sia pulita prima di farla nuovamente nelle mutande
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 21 min 33 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I fart in my daisy duke shorts until I feel a shart coming on. I pull down my shorts and poop in front of the camera for you.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 2 min 23 s
    Size: 105 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I ordered a few tenna diaper samples and finally got them in the mail. Exciting stuff! I like doing review videos. This clip is a review on tenna size large. What do we do with large diapers? Thats right, FILL THEM UP! You will get to see exactly how much this will hold. Hope you guys enjoy!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 4 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information