Pro User

Oct 2016

I din't go to the toilet in the morning and long hoard up the shit inside. I was walking along the river and felt that I could not suffer anymore and I urgently needed a toilet . This stupid pig goes everywhere with me for any event. I use his mouth instead of my toilet. Open your mouth and swallow my delicious shit! You're a toilet and don't be embarrassed by this.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Turned on and overcome with the urge to poop while penetrated!
    Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 23 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 724 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Having fun with my new camera. Let's check it out ! ?
    I will make some Panty-Show for you and who knows - maybe I will give up on holding my big load inside me (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me lie on my side whilst I play with the turd that is nestled in my rectum waiting to come out. I shove a lubed finger into my tight asshole and, after a minute of fingering, I can feel the strong urge to shit. I keep fingering my asshole whilst gently pushing out, and slowly out my lovely soft turd sliiiiiides. I dont stop fingering, as it feels too good. With my whole finger completely caked, I decide to paint my big ass in my smelly shit; turning my white ass a beautiful poo-brown. I even finger my asshole again with my dirty finger, enjoying how easy it is to slide inside now that my finger is covered in poo-lube. I then show off my handy work by twerking and wiggling for you. Mmmm. I think I might just be addicted to being covered in my own shit after this video!
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 4 min 27 s
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im totally naked in the video. Today I going to be very dirty and naughty girl. Are you excited? I poo into a clear glass bowl in squat position. Yummy creamy softer poo. And Im glad Ive done soft poo because this texture the best to smear the scat sensually on my beautiful blonde hair. I tell you how good smell has of my poo. Its absolutely not stinky its just perfect. I love the smell and texture of it. Lets being cheeky and I gather my shit in my hands and lift up them to my head. Hm. Im so excited to cover my blonde hair with poo for you. I do it slowly, take my time to be sure cover all my hair with. I talk sexy a bit in the video and tease you during smearing. Once scat run out from the bowl I ascertain I did a good job and smear the shit deeper to my hair. I start the smearing from the roots. My beautiful blonde hair turned to brown. How do you like it? πŸ™‚ You get overview as well from my head. Enjoy it as I did πŸ™‚
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youre a fucking CREEP! You really thought you were going to get away spying on me?! Look at you now. Lying on your back on the floor, mouth open wide, and getting shit inside of. You really didnt have a choice though, did you? If you didnt do this I would just have to tell your dad what I caught you doing. You deserve this really. I want you to say it too. Tell me that you deserve this. I hope you learned your lesson. I better not catch you again you little fucking perv.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop for you nice and messy, smearing it all over my ass. While fucking my poop covered ass, I talk dirty to you and proceed to lick my shit covered dildo. There is also some shit covered tit play included, and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making it.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear only a white rubber gloves on. Seduce you at beginning to show off my hairy armpits, hairy pussy. I dont wear any make up in the video. I tell you today Im all natural πŸ™‚ Well Im a very naughty girl and giving spanks to myself and my ass cheeks gets red quickly. I take my measure cup and plan to filling with my warm poo and pee. Sounds so much fun isnt it? Go ahead and lift up one of my leg and shitting into the cup, such a stinky and hot poo then pee on it. Hold up close up to display you and I going to mixing these 2 ingredients to get a paste from. Ill being so dirty today for you,can I? πŸ™‚ Start to smear this yummy paste on my body from neck to feet. Slow and sexy scat smearing on my slim and firm body. I do it slowly and nicely to being sure thats enough on me. Such a turn on for you, when you admire my shitty body. You should here with me to smell shit of mine. I smear over and over till its all gone. Then dance to you, bend over, squeezing my dirty tits and encourage you to cum. I wanna see you to cum. I count down from 3 to 1 and you can cum πŸ™‚ Nasty and dirty fun we had again πŸ™‚ Sexy scat smearing video.
    **NOTICE: In the background can hear some of construction noise but not all over in the video!
    At the end when I take off the rubber gloves my hand is a bit white from the body powder what Ive used on hands to put the rubber gloves on much easily πŸ™‚ because without it cannot put the them on only tear it . Enjoy the video!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The slave of Mistress Antonella is laying down on the floor, he is naked and wears a black mask.
    Mistress Antonella gives some nutellas spoon before giving to him some real caviar from her. She is amazing in her black PVC bodysuit with sexy zip buckles, her hold-up stockings and red stiletto shoes.
    She steps over her slave, squatted, in order to allow him to eat her warm caviar from her goddesss spring.
    Models: MistressAntonellaSilicone

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the Mistresses dungeon lays a slave who awaits for his Mistresses. He waits for his Mistresses to give him food and drink. This masked slave was starving, his Mistress arrived with her friends and are ready to give him some delicious feces and golden water! The slave hesitated but because he was starving he gobbled the poop and drank the piss as if its the last food he will have. But of course it wont be the last poop and piss he will have. There will be more when Mistress pleases to give him her precious feces!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 12 min 57 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information