Pro User

Oct 2016

Full panties of 7 days shit. Bratty teasing,masturbating!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been holding in this shit for 2 hours. In this video, I talk to you throughout; telling you how my belly feels so full bulging under my dress; what I ate for dinner and how heavenly my shit smells. This video was so satisfying to make, and I know that it will be so satisfying for you to watch. Lots of love, Tilly x
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very great video!!! Princess Adelina and Princess Alexandra used his toilet slave together! Both of them shit in his mouth and the slave swallow everything and thanks them. They both are gorgeous and the slave is well-trained toilet! Maybe they will use him again or maybe they will replace him with you! Today is a special day if you are a toilet I mean. This lucky pig is given a once in a lifetime treat- serving as a full toilet for ME, and another Goddess friend of mine. You get to see two superior beautiful women, doing what you desire the most, taking a shit, and using human livestock as a toilet. We tease him throughout the entire process, to keep him aroused just enough so that he is literally eager to consume our waste.He does it because we demand it. Every shitpot must learn to get aroused by shit, to be obedient, and to adore everything that some merciful Goddess decided to bless him with.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 18 min 40 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video a lot of red and a lot of shit, which, of course, I eat in the most perverted way. First, I will caress myself and send a huge piece of shit, pushing a strip of my thread to the side then I wipe the rest of the shit out of my ass with a striped thread. Ill put a piece of poop into my lustful pussy and wipe the rest of the shit with straps again, and with the remaining shit I will gladly drink and feel its taste in my mouth. I eat my shit feeling it in my pussy and also taste it in my mouth it makes me horny.
    After that, I will push the shit out of my pussy and immediately send it to my shitty mouth, spread it on my teeth with a thick layer and will chew with pleasure.
    When the shit is eaten, I take off my thongs and fuck myself with a dildo and put them in my mouth, and then I put them in my pussy and pull out, getting a squirt orgasm))
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 19 min 59 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now also Lady Joice has crap and looks amused to the toilet slave who tries to swallow again a new portion of fresh shit from another mistress. He can not quickly swallow the second pile of shit. Then Mistress Michelle pees again in the middle of his crap mouth. He swallows the piss and then he tried to swallow the shit of Lady Joice also but it does not work. Lady Joice gives some strokes to the slave with the cane, so that he swallows faster their shit. But he can not swallow it faster and chews only. With the shit in his mouth he must start to build the shelves then.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST Admire the perfection of my ass while wearing my favorite jeans. Watch as these pants highlight even more the beauty of its form. And once you take off your jeans, look how much shit my wonderful ass can produce!

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA Ammira la perfezione del mio culo mentre indosso i miei jeans preferiti. Guarda come questi pantaloni evidenziano ancora di piu la bellezza della sua forma. E una volta levati i jeans, osserva quanta merda il mio culo meraviglioso puo produrre!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This was a custom video poop order clip. In this video, I speak to my teacher, called Michael, through-out. I am a horny, slightly bratty and very naughty school-girl and I have noticed Michael staring at me in class. Ive seen the way he looks at my legs..my ass. Ive started to ‘forget to wear panties to school so that I can see him get all flustered as he catches glimpses of my pussy during class. I cant stop thinking about him and I just had to get him on his own. Ive been fantasising about him sliding his thick cock into my tight schoolgirl asshole and I know he has been too. I also know he is a very dirty teacher who wants my shit all over his cock. I can see it in his eyes. I push out a nice thick creamy load for him, instructing him to smear it all over the tip of his cock and stroke using my smelly shit as lube. I order him to smell me. To taste me.. and to eat every last morsel of my shit before cumming all over himself. Is it any wonder why Michael is my favourite teacher?
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 719 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress cannot call the slave today and she wanna use the meal later. She prepare slave meal pissing in a cup and filling a big plate with Sousage Diarrhea. Perfect meal for her slave for later .. . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Format: AVI
    Size: 71.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As the only toilet in the entire building, let me tell you, I have the best job in the world. Beautiful women come in here all day, offering their precious asses to me, their tight anuses that expand like flowers all day to give me their sweet gifts that come in logs and chocolate-y chunks. One of them stands up after releasing a quart of yellow mush that smelled strongly of fish and alcohol. Another one had a sexy, buttery consistency that you can play with all day because it didn't break down quickly, it just spread like proper butter. The last one was special - she let me see her use a sexy new enema that she had in her bag. She let the precious liquid from her ass flow down her hand and down to my waiting throat. I could do this all day.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 35 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 411 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My stomach has been all upset, so I want to test out how hard my shit is getting, while getting the chance to play for you. Its definitely still soft, but getting better as I fuck myself anally with my fingers for you, and smear my shit all over myself for you, especially on my ass. Watch as I get my shit all nice and smooth on my ass and smack it for you, talking dirty to you all the while. This video also has some sexy tasting of my soft shit.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information