Pro User

Oct 2016

The new PREMIUM video, my husband the great anonymus, prepared for me a HUGE plate of fresh, and incredibly cool shit. I could not resist his shit, and then dirty deep blowjob, dirty joint masturbation and of course smearing shit in the face!) A lot of great angles, incredibly vulgar content and good quality, what else is needed to buy one of the best videos of the year? !) There are still many plans ahead, stay with me, together we will make SCAT great again!) I love you and good holidays! PS: This is the first part of the video of two!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have been holding it for way too long, that its just begging to come out. Watch as I fill up my pink panties with nice wet shit and smear it all over my body. Let me talk dirty to you as I continue to smear it, even on my face. I also include some anal fingering and clit rubbing in this one, both while fully covered in shit.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The wonderful Mistress Antonella,its prepares a delicious glass of her Champagne
    Models: MistressAntonellaSilicone

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a special little custom I made, and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. I didnt get the chance to store up as much shit as I wanted to, but I collected from 3 loads to cover myself, face and all, and masturbated nice and nasty. It was SO much fun making this, and dirty talk is laced throughout the video.

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part one of a series of scat videos. This specifically has me climb up on my tub and catch my piss and shit in my hand and smear it sensually on my tits and pussy for you, while talking nice and dirty for you.

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is one of my fave enema leggings poo video. Such a sexy, super dirty one. I start with modelling in shiny tight leggings on. Show off lots of ass view from behind and talking sexy to you. Look at this shiny leggings butt its just so perfect. Well before I make it dirty for you doing something different and standing masturbating with my Hitachi. Make myself cum twice. This was the first time that I used the magic wand standing. Moaning a lot. This is my turn to cum not yours first and after second orgasms peed myself and pushed a nice and stinky poo into leggings. View is rear view. Perfectly round leggings ass directly front of your face. I remove a bit the pants to get access see shitty asshole. Fill my ass up with an enema bulb of water while bending over and then release lots of dirty shitty water by cracking noises and farting. I guess you are so horny and cant wait to cum. Hmcome the second round of enema. Fill up my ass again, and tell you once I release dirty ass liquids you can, need to cum. I give you great view of my destroyed shiny leggings and its your turn to come for me NOW. Sort of loud noises and farts leaves my ass close to your face mixing with some shitty water. I show off one more time dirty butt hole and slide my fingers in asshole also give some farts before the end. Then remove the leggings and show you. Nice and dirty just as you like it 🙂 Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 24 min 8 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Coming home from work, the first thing that greets this sweetheart upon entering her room is the sight of her boyfriend lying down on the floor with his dick exposed! Apparently, he has been waiting for her with his overflowing sexual arousal! The feeling is mutual, so she proceeds to get naked and then give the man a handjob! Shortly after, she sits on his face to have him eat her pussy while being able to continue with stroking his cock! In the middle of it, she suddenly urinates, leaving the man swallowing mouthfuls of piss! Though, she doesn't release all of it, but instead, later lubricates the guy's dick by pissing on it! After which, she resumes with the handjob and urinating into his mouth! She then manages to completely relieve herself before making the man cum and have his load all over her hand!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 26 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I take a nice shit for you and smear it all over myself. Then, let me be your little slut and slap my shit covered ass for you. Ill do anything to please you, including slapping my own face and tits. Let me talk nice and dirty to you while I show you that Im your little shit slut.

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello I am Sarah. I have new shit for you New HUGE shit. I undress. And after this show you my hot ass. I hold poop inside from three days. For you! I just wanna make another great clip So come here. Enjoy this view. I put of a lot of shit. Just a lot like never before. This is so stinky My pussy getting wet I show you this. Oh
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, watch from close-view my asshole protrude and swell as I forcibly expel a large, sticky, soft load of shit; my anus turning purple under the pressure. Listen to me grunt and breathe heavily as I push. I dont wipe or clean my asshole which is caked in shit as I twerk. I give you a close-up inspection of my shit pile, which has various different colours and textures including a piece of red pepper inside! This shit was definitely NOT a clean break! Love it!
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information