Models: liglee

Duration: 2 min 7 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 6.70 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Before the lucky old fart is allowed to lick Shonas devine ass Shona give him a big gift, a glas of her yummy piss.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 854 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This was the longest piss of my life! And I'm so happy to have captured it on camera! This slave was begging for my piss, and because I'm so generous, I gave him everything I had! I was desperate for this pee. I'd held it in for a while so that it would be as big as possible, and boy was it worth it! Straight into his filthy mouth, forcing him to drink the whole lot, and lick any mess off the floor! He is now my toilet slave!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

come on slave! Open your mouth for my shit.
    Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther is loading huge shit after eating a lot of food for 5 days.She is filling her plastic panties,make them messy and dirty,a lot of sexy poses and teases.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 19 min 46 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Recording a friends big poop after a nice soak!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 20 min 26 s
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its 3am and Mistress Luna has been out all night, drinking too much whisky and partying with Her boyfriend, before getting a little bit sick (Whisky gives Her the runs) and Her and Her boyfriend fucked multiple times, with him cumming inside Her multiple times. She is still tipsy but is really messy and requires Her slave who is bound securely to the Queening/Facesitting chair to lick BOTH of Her filthy holes clean.
    A double treat for the lucky slave, a Chocolate Cream Pie”. To make it even more humiliating for the hapless loser, She is going to film him doing it Herself to send to his girlfriend and his friends, so they can see what he dumped her to do for Mistress Luna. The ungrateful slave screams and cries but She will have none of it, and simply plants Her filthy anus directly onto his mouth, forcing him to lick harder, licker faster, lick stronger, lick deeperlick better for ME” and GET IT, GET IT ALL”. He is retching and gagging, but She will not let him stop until Her rosebud is spotless (we think he missed a spot in the back).
    Mistress Luna then reverses direction and has the slave start eating Her glorious Womanhood; which seems to have very little cum in itbut it was just deep inside Her, as She pushes and that starts a flow of thick, viscous and chunky” cum, that the lucky slave ungratefully gags onwhich only pushes Mistress Luna to dig Her fingers deep inside, on a mission, to find MORE creamy goodness for the licking losers dinner. A really nasty clip.
    Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
    Models: kinkpeek

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop for you and begin smearing it on myself, even writing slut on my chest for you. I also fuck myself anally and talk dirty to you, but we have to be quiet in the kitchen. No ones awake, and I just couldnt hold it in. I needed some nice dirty playtime with you.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I shit in his face and smeared it all over
    Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 53.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Veronica Valentine and Mistress Sailor Luna are training their slave to love all things ASS. They have already punished him whenever he gets hard for pussy, and then rewarded him and stimulated his worthless cock when his tongue was tasting a Mistress delicious rosebud. The two gorgeous, budding young Female Supremacists approach the bound and blindfolded slave. They explain to him that now that theyve been successful in re-orienting him to LOVE the taste of a Goddess anus, they are taking his Ass Re-Orientation training to its logical, final conclusion: turning him into a full human toilet! They tell the slave since hes always been a big brown noser, this is a perfect role for him. Princess Veronica announces this as She lowers Her filthy ass to the un-suspecting slaves mouth.He recoils, gags and screams but She isnt in the mood for it; when She finds he isnt licking up Her caviar She orders him to get his tongue deep in Her asshole, as Mistress Luna jacks his pathetic cock. The slave has no choice but to start licking Her gorgeous but dirty ass, licking up every morsel of Her precious waste.
    Mistress Luna is next, and starts by making the slave suck out Her filthy panties (the Ladies clearly used no toilet paper). The slave is gagging and retching and is probably better off not seeing the filthy mess that he is consuming; She makes him hold his tongue out so She can clean the mess in the crotch of the truly disgusting panties. She leaves them on his for to keep him company as they leave the humiliated slave now a toilet slave for the night. Not for the squeamish, but we feel most toilet slaves will make this clip a prized part of their collection. As hardcore as it gets.
    Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
    Models: kinkpeek

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information