Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Stephie Staar has been progressively training Her slave to be a full toilet, and has lately been depriving him of food in order to stimulate” his appetite. When She enters the dungeon, the slave is bound to the bondage bench and when She announces that Shes brought dinner from Taco B*ll”, he gets excited, but when She mounts his helpless form and Her magnificent ass descends upon his hapless face, he realizes that this is a recycled” dinner. He pleads and begs Her: Please Mistress, dont make me do this!”, but Mistress Stephie tells him Cmon, its delicious, I thought you were hungry? Get your tongue out and lick it up! You dont want to be ungrateful, do you?. Great close-ups of the slaves brown tongue, as he licks and sucks up the sticky mess. He is choking and gagging but knows there is no use, so he keeps doing his cleaning duty. Mistress repeatedly asks him if its clean, but She tells him it better be, or youll get the cane”. After the outside is completely cleaned, he then goes to work on the inside. Mistress tells him to point your tongue” and get all of the morsels deep inside Her delicious rectum.
    Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
    Models: kinkpeek

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have been desperately needing to shit, and apparently I ate something bad, because I have the explosive shits watch as I start off slow, and then shoot it right out of my ass. Watch as I grab the running poop and begin to smear it all over. I attempt to taste it as well, but its too slimy for me.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you how when no ones here I like to rub my shit filled arsehole on my leather sofa then pushing out a massive load right onto the leather..
    I Push out a huge soft shit right infront of you before showing you it and then dropping it right on my couch with a thud..
    Now you ready?
    I sit down on my warm brown shit and grind back and forth and bounce up and down on it before smearing it all over my legs, pussy and tits and making myself cum hard..
    Now watch me fart over and over on my leather couch facing you
    I love being a nasty filthy girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 14 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two hot lesbians plays with bodies Shows you bull bladders and big bellies. Girl are horny and so sexy!
    They cant hold pee. Girls are desperate so much. And after a while just makes hot pee on tle floor
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im such a filthy fucking slut, I pissed and shit in my borrowed BFFs clothes, making sure to completely dirty them. Dont worry, Ill wash and give them back. Shell never know! I taste my ass and shit a few times in this video as I become more comfortable with scat. Yummy!
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Angie sleeps really deep but she farting so stinky! I dont wanna smell this. I am burping on she, this is my revenge. And I send to she louuuud farts, straight to face.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina is bathing in the lake and pooping in panties. Today we decided to make a video of Alina crouching in Alinas panties. But today it is very hot and Alina wanted to swim in cool water. Unfortunately Alina did not have a swimsuit and she decided to bathe in her underwear. Luckily there were not many people on the beach. After swimming, Alina felt fine and filled her panties with stiff and smelly shit.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me do a ‘stinky poop for you in my hands. I smell it and let you know exactly how my stinky poop smells with lots of closeups. Then i rub it in my tits and all over my stomach and ass. Watch me play with my stinky poop for you while talking filth in my British accent. Finally we take a big long sniff of my stinky poop together before i blow you a kiss at the end.
    over 12 mins
    xx
    Models: CremeDeLaJen

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Since I tried to make my first enema I like doing time to time. Wearing my black see through onesie. Tease you when show off this sexy round ass in it. Peeing till my legs up with strong stream, really had to pee. This time I fill up my ass with enema liquid preparing myself to explosion. Quickie enema this time because after I filled it into the feeling coming so fast to Shitting. I desperation a bit then knee up and behind to cam in doggy start to release and explosion everything dirty from my asshole. First you can see squirting the liquid out of ass then pooping. Great and amazing feeling as always. I give myself a little time and pushing out everything. Then taking a glass and start playing with my ass and pushing out more poo and ass juicies. Look at my pussy just able to see dripping down the ass juice so nice isnt it? Keep playing with my ass and gaping this little asshole and can hear me farting too. Then laying on my back and I release a nice piece of shit at the end for you. Its really surprised me. And I let dripping out more nasty ass juice. At the end show you the pieces of shit on the floor Enjoy them ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 12 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information