Pro User

Oct 2016

I realized while making this video, that when I record my peeing sessions, I never show my boobs while I pee?! I usually bring you up close to the peeing action and bush! So I decided to try something new today! Recording myself peeing, while letting you see my boobs! We begin by walking into the rest stop, with naughty plans!I walk in the front door and head into the womens restrooms. I walk around a bit, looking for an empty stall that is out of view. I was thinking about being naughty and peeing all over the floor! I finally pick a stall and begin taking off my coat and pulling my boobs out of my top.. Shaking them in your face a bit hehe! I set you down and begin to pull off my clothing! I start with my top, teasing you with my boobs, then my bottoms and panties at the same time! I left my shoes on, naked and only shoes LOL! WE peak under the stall to see if there is anyone right around us.. Fudge someone happened to walk into the stall next to us.. OH goodness I am standing here naked and it was the cleaning lady! She pulls out the toilet paper to refill, since apparently side by side stalls share a roll.. and that leaves a giant hole into my stall, where she saw me standing in the restroom completely NAKED lol! I was so nervous after that I couldnt bring myself to pee on the floor hahaha! So I decide to try something new! I begin filming myself peeing and all the sudden a boob pops in the camera view.. and I thought YES! So I move the camera up and let you watch me pee with my boobs in the frame Big thing to me, maybe not so big to you, worth a looksie though! So I fill the toilet with bright yellow pee and then let you watch that auto toilet flush! Then I bring your face in close and watch little drips of pee fall from my hairy bush! It dripped for quite a while haha! I grab some toilet paper and wipe up my soaked bush! Then I get dressed again LOL! An entire new experience with the boobs! I really like! But I really like boobs LOL! I set the camera down as I bounce my boobs up an down hehe! Ok time to get the bra and shirt back on! Why cant we just walk around naked LOL! Then I let you wash the toilet flush again, dang auto flushing toilets LOL! I walk back out into the public restroom area and run away quickly.. I fear the person who saw me naked through the stall will see me walking out LOL! I was very nervous about this! Once I walk out of the rest stop I tell you what happened, the lady seeing me naked through the toilet paper holder in the stall!
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda put out some CLASSICS over the past month!!! Sheesh!!! Every clip was hotter and FUNKIER than the next!! She put out so many that there were a few that I overlooked and you did as well!!! While going through my clips with Zelda she mentioned I never put out the Easter clip she did. How I missed this gem I dont know!!! Anyways Enjoy the Kinky Boots clip from last week along with four other great all new clips! She leads off as the Kinky little Easter Bunny laying eggs over the toilet! Then enjoy another clip where she accidentally leaves one of her rotten eggs on the toilet seat after a near miss!! Then she strips down to her birthday suit for a sexy reverse kanga scene, before going right back in the kinky boots scene. In the Finale enjoy another sexy scene. So enjoy four great new clips plus the instant classic Kinky Boots altogether!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 31 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It begins with me walking through the convention center heading to the female restrooms. Most of the people are still setting up their booths at this time. We finally arrive at the female restrooms and walk in the door together. I we through the hall of stalls and choose one of the last ones. Then I try to tell you that someone stunk the place up before I walked in LOL! I quickly pull down my shorts and panties, to let my stream of pee spray into the toilet. Slowly the toilet bowl fills with yellow. Then I bring you face in close, as the watch the last drops fall from my hairy pussy. It just keeps dripping off of my hairy for quite awhile hehe! Then we grab some toilet paper and clean up all that wetness in my bush! Then I realize that I need to change my tampon, so you get to watch me as I pull it out and drop it in the toilet. Then I open another tampon and let you watch me, very closely, putting it in. I throw my tampon garbage away in the bathroom tampon trash box and pull my panties and short back up. Then I let you watch me flush the toilet, say bye bye to that yellow pee and soaked tampon. Then I close up on the little mess that I accidentally left on the toilet seat haha! We walk out of the stall together and I tease you with my booty, half hanging out of my shorts, in the public mirrors. Then I turn around and flash you a boobie in the mirror ! Anyone could have walked in and saw me haha! Once I am finished, we walk back out into the preshow convention. Then we get back to my booth and I show you my mess, all of my product bins lying everywhere, as we havent really done much setting up yet hehe 🙂

Duration: 4 min 49 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was working at my storage unit when I realized that I really had to pee! So I walk over to the burger king next door to use the bathroom. We walk into the BK together and head to the female bathrooms. I pick a stall and walk in. I realize then that I not only had to pee, but I really had to poo also! I was giddy and nervous all at the same time! I walk over to the public toilet and pull down my yoga pants. First a strong stream of pee sprays out into the public toilet. Then small turds start to fall! The first one and second one fall quickly. But then comes the MONSTER! He peaks his little head out and continues to keep slowly falling out of me until he is almost a foot long! At the time I had no idea how long it was, as I couldnt see it, but I was blown away when I saw the video afterwards! How did such a large object fall out of my butt! I worry when a small dick tries to get in there, but after seeing this video, apparently I can take SO much more LOL! When he dropped into the toilet, it was like someone did a belly flop in the toilet and splashed a bunch of water up onto my butt! Once I am done pooping, the stream of pee begins again and pours out into the toilet! I am glad I filmed this, as I never had any idea that such giant objects were falling out of my bum! At the end at let you watch the last few drops of pee fall from my hairy bush, grab some toilet paper to get cleaned up, and get my clothing back on. I feel like I just couldnt seem to get all of the poop out from my butt with that toilet paper!

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well in this video at the beginning I was desperation because had to poop so much. Before I started recording I felt cannot hold it. So this clip is my quickest poo ever what I filmed. Hadnt chance to hold it for long because its just run out of my ass. But how big this poo I was surprised real giant poo. You can see my asshole pretty close. When I started poop I was filming in POV style. Nice view to my huge turd. Smelly, stinky giant poo. Then I finished pooping puckering and wanna push out more and more. Peeing too. Then change position and in squat I show you my swollen asshole. Enjoy this poop video
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 3 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Outside , people around and desperatly looking for a place to pee and poop. Couldnt hold it a second longerhuge pooping and piss followed
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The SHITTIEST moments from 13 of my HOTTEST clips, including 3 never before seen SOLO SCAT clips thrown into one. Mouth fulls, nose fulls. Every complete load Ive caught on camera can be found in this clip making this my HOTTEST scat clip available to raise money for an upcoming move. This clip will be removed January 1st. Grab it while you can.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 27 min 40 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 890 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slowly releasing a mesmerizing poop!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I recorded candid farting from many last days.I am gassy girl and wanna make some noise again. Watch my real loud farting in my home and enjoy this stinky smell with me.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I feel this huge shit in my anus Its coming. Shit is closer and closer! I lie on my back and start play with pussy. I love this Great feeling. I am squirting when shit is coming outside.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information