Pro User

Oct 2016

Its Monday morning and Im feeling so horny so what should I do, maybe being cheeky and naughty? I want to please myself and you too. So lets start some dirty play. Im wearing my innocent look white knee stockings and start to desperate as I have to poo but feeling coming so fast than I expected. Take my fave glass toy and playing with my little juicy pussy a bit, can you hear this? So wet. But first I wanna poop for you. Spreading my legs wide start to shit, OMG Look at my face. You can see some pain as the shit is a bit hard but then became to soft. Finally I did shit haha. Yummy and very warm shit, pick a nice piece of and start to smear around my pussy. Spreadable shit for sure. Hm Do you enjoy to watch me during shit smearing dont you? I going to be a nasty girl today. Smear it over and over on my pussy and ass then slide into pussy my glass toy fucking myself until I cum. You dont need to wait too much for cumming because I am so fucking horny as I mentioned before. Scat smeared blonde fucking herself until cumming 🙂 After came I just smearing more shit on myself and show you up close to camera. Yummy shit on my delicious pussy 🙂 Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 683 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taking her own rectal temperature before and after pooping! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alone in my Hotel , horny and perverted
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I am squatting on the floor of my bathroom completely naked and I tell you how badly I need to shit. I start pushing and fingering my pussy to help encourage the poop out and several logs come out, leaving a pile on the floor right underneath my ass. Have I ever told you how horny shitting makes me? I take my dildo, wet it with my pussy juice (told you it makes me horny!) and then slide it in my ass, without even wiping first. Predictably, it gets very messy very quickly. I pull it out and it has completely changed colour. The shit is smeared all over my ass crack and ass cheeks and even though I wipe the dildo down once or twice, as soon as I put it back in my ass it's completely brown again. I start the anal still squatting on the floor but then I turn around and get my ass nice and close to the camera so you can see everything in detail. More shit comes out during the anal a couple of times, and at the end there is a bonus clip with a couple more small logs which came out while I was cleaning up after the video.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

THREE VIDEOS IN ONE
    #1 DADDY Shits On Me Makes Me Cum Hard (This was our very first video we did together!!)
    Mr. Young and I share our private shit and smear session. I get shit on and smear it everywhere while I clean his dirty ass and suck his asshole clean. He exits and I then play and masturbate while shit covered licking my delicious shit off my hands. He then comes back in and sits on my face while I masturbate more and play with my huge shit covered tits and climax while sucking shit out of his asshole.
    #2 SHIT On Me Daddy So I Can Cum
    I was masturbating when Daddy walks in and he is so nice to help me cum that he shits an my chest while I am rubbing my beautiful big pussy and with his big load on my chest I cum so hard. Really nice closeup of shit and my pussy.
    #3 DADDY-Shit On ME So I Can CUM-PLEASE
    I am playing with my pussy getting close to cumming and need Daddy to help me CUM. He straddles my chest and takes a huge dump right on my stomach and tits!! Getting me hotter and hotter he then pisses on me as I rub it in, pissing on my clit and his shit.
    I bang my pussy till I cum really hard.
    ENJOY!!
    From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and a prolapse from hell!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im shopping with a friend. I felt I wanted very quickly to the toilet. I am in a public toilet, there are other women next to me, you hear how they urinate, they clutter. I make loud brownie, but my browning is white! Something bad happens to my brownie, youll see them up close, very accurately.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda has been a busy woman this month. Enjoy a nice Three Set Clip Of nice Rearview Toilet Clips. Enjoy as she continues to Show off that Juicy lil ass of hers and her turtleheads before realeasing them from their imprisonment in her asshole!! Three great new loads!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina crapped during menstruation
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its that time of the month, and nothing helps alleviate cramps like an orgasm. If Id realized how urgently fully my ass was, I would have filmed from the beginning! As it was, my daddys cock churned up a nice frothy shit, and I pushed it all out on camera. First you see the copious amounts of runny jizz, followed up by a healthy soft turd. My pussy is covered in filth, and you can see the tampon and string.
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 1 min 11 s
    Size: 126 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The video begins with me showing you my swollen boobs in a mirror in the massage room! Then I pull down my shorts and show you my hairy bush! I whisper to you, I really have to peee!” hehe! I grab my things and we walk out of the room and into the hallway. We head towards their public bathrooms. Finally we get there and I quickly shut and lock the door behind me! I begin to pull up my top and let my huge breasts pop out, then I pull off my shorts, and panties! I tell you how bad it stinks in there, lol, then turn on the camera flash to try something new! I turn around and begin to squat over the toilet! I bring the camera down low, as the first push of my pee streams begins to slide out. It looks glorious with the camera light on! It is shiny and more noticeable! You can really hear how I am ‘pushing it out very hard as the pee pours into the public toilet! At times I let you watch it comes out of me closely, then I move back letting you see it spray into the toilet bowl! The toilet begins to bubble with this rough spraying of urine! And it is really loud haha! Slowly the stream begins to slow down, as it sound as it hits the water is not as loud and lower pitched. As it starts to trail off, I bring your face in close to let you watch the marvelous, yummy drops of pee drizzle from my pussy and bush. A bit a cream begins to leak out, I must have been enjoying this! Close up you get to watch me tightening up my pussy, as little bits of left over pee find their way out! I begin to pull up my pussy lips with my two fingers and give you a quite gynological view, really getting every last drop as it slides out of me! You can see as I tighten and loosing my pussy muscles, trying to get every last bit of yumminess to fall from my hairy pussy. Then I spread it for you, while running my finger along the outside! Then I pull up the camera and let you watch me from above, sitting on the toilet! Then I figure out how to shut off the flash, so no one notices it lol! I lean forward and grab toilet paper, to softly dry my sweet bush. I throw the toilet paper in the toilet and show you a piece of pussy hair that had fallen onto the toilet seat, just sitting there LOL! Shall we leave it? I think so! I bring you in close to watch the toilet flush, my yellow pee slowly swirling and disappearing! Then I get up and walk over to the mirror, showing you myself, naked from the waist down, pulling up my top to flash my large, swollen breasts! Then I set you down, so I can get my clothes back on! I turn on the sink to wash my dirty hands before heading out of the room.
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information