Pro User

Oct 2016

Ericas on her first date with a guy she likes a lot; the party was rained out and they are on their way home. Unfortunately, Erica wasnt able to use the ladies room before they left.
    Not knowing how long the drive will last; she is hopeful she can hold it until she can get to a bathroom. She crosses her legs, shaking her legs, and holding herself continuously trying to prevent an accident.
    Talking herself out of it; keeping her mind off of her desperation.
    Moments prior to arriving at their destination, she cant hold it any longer! She pees all over and empties her extremely full bladder into her tight blue jean shorts, down her leg, onto her sandals.
    Shot with GoPro 5 Black Wide angle
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 28 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very great video!!! Princess Adelina and Princess Alexandra used his toilet slave together! Both of them shit in his mouth and the slave swallow everything and thanks them. They both are gorgeous and the slave is well-trained toilet! Maybe they will use him again or maybe they will replace him with you! Today is a special day if you are a toilet I mean. This lucky pig is given a once in a lifetime treat- serving as a full toilet for ME, and another Goddess friend of mine. You get to see two superior beautiful women, doing what you desire the most, taking a shit, and using human livestock as a toilet. We tease him throughout the entire process, to keep him aroused just enough so that he is literally eager to consume our waste.He does it because we demand it. Every shitpot must learn to get aroused by shit, to be obedient, and to adore everything that some merciful Goddess decided to bless him with.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 18 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning shit of a young lady in panties. Today Alinas breakfast is a potato with sausages and watermelon you can be around while Alina eats. But try not to interfere with it Alina woke up only an hour ago, she was still sleepy and did not go to the toilet her ass is tense and filled with shit and she really wants to shit! During breakfast, Alina had to endure, so as not to crap, because Alina always pooping right after awakening! It is in the morning that Alinas shit has a liquid consistency and a sharp smell. Favorite time for the toilet slave is the girls morning ..
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 18 min 51 s
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today i feel to play with my slut and i call him for a foot fetish session. Because i know his fetishes and his addictions, i just paint with blue my nail toes. I put my feet on his face, in his mouth and order him to clean them and lick them good. At the end, i prepare him his meal and i shit a lot in a jar, to give him to eat it home slowly. He will become soon a full toilet, as i trained him ! Stay tuned for more dirty action !
    Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 20 min 52 s
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mixing my pee and my milk to an unforgetable cocktail ,-) #tbt
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at you, little toilet,, waiting under my throne with your mouth hanging open, ever ready to eat my divine shit. In fact, I cant help but mock you for always seeming to be waiting under my throne, day and night, waiting for my stinky gifts. I sit down and grace you with my gigantic load, pushing out my stinky heavy shit logs all over your face!! Youre exactly where you belong, slave, under a pile of my shit! Make sure to wipe that shit from your eyes and eat it all, slave I will be back!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina shitting after a bachelorette party. In the evening, Alina ate a lot. She was invited to a hen-party in honor of her friends wedding. She ate a lot of different, delicious food, which was mixed in Alinas stomach and left her ass at 3 oclock in the morning. Alina experienced a joyous relief, when out of her ass came a huge pile of shit with fart.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Includes
    1. Overpowered pasta punch 16.99 $
    New ULTIMATE cool video)) deep throath blowjob, with pile of vomiting food)) Simple, and beautiful, special for man who really love emetophilia and vomit fetish))
    2. Aesthetic vomit session 23.99 $
    New premium videos for fans of vomit) In this video I tried to consider all wishes of my fans, and created one of the hottest videos on the topic of vomiting) don't miss on this really worth to watch!)) Love you, stay in touch)
    3. First VOMIT Experience 11.99$
    This is my first vomit session, thats be awesome ocean of vomit and cum!)
    Thats video be created
    by popular demand!)
    I think thats really nice video with nice vid and sound!) I hope you like, enjoy and stay tuned!)
    Love you brah!) XD
    4. <3 "Bird food on dick" Lol 12.99 $
    Deepthroat+ocean of vomit+little view of my ass and masturbate)
    Nice video for low price) Stay tuned) love you my bros! Yap!) <3
    5. VHS vQmjt 16.99 $
    Nice new long high quality vomit video full of sweet vomit, gaging, spiting, little smearing and vomit masturbation. If you want to see how i make deepthroat with tiny dildo, and explode puke bomb buy it, start stroking and after cum tell me what you doing about that video, after that leave your review about that video (i be happy) and enjoy!) Special for you guys i make low price 4 that video, i love you!) Stay tuned and check my store 4 updates)) *bark*
    PS^ Thats custom video from user of this site!) (sorry 4 my english)
    6. MjlkyBa7h <3 16.99$
    Hi ? New AWESOME video here, full of my milky sweet puke)) If you want to see how i do that, buy this stuff immediately, also you get hot bath-vomit show, hot blowjob and more. Of course incredible guality and low prices)) love you, stay tuned, more marvelous videos is coming)) PS: Dont forget about beautiful custom video reguest function) <3 *bark* PPS: If you really like my videos leave review, i be happy ^^
    7. BlueBerry VOMIT PUKE SPIT YAMMY GAME 16.99 $
    NEW PRemium vomit video with ocean of my sweet blueberry vomit and spitting!) Awesome quality image and sound, only me my puke and BIG bowl full of sticky vomit!) MUST HAVE! Stay tuned my lovely kittys!))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 15 min 42 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana Olga woke up in the morning and did not go to the toilet , Yana suggested Olga to fart a bit , since you have not once asked to remove this video where Yana and Olga farts loudly . Olga took off white panties and got cancer on the mini table , while Ian took a little enema and started to fill the ass of Olga air , air after several enemas , Olga begins perdet , loud very loud . Along with a bunch of assholes Olga goes liquid very liquid diarrhea , but that this pressure crap . Yana again fills the ass Olga and Olga fart again . Yana does this a few times, and Olga is very loud bursts , farts loudly very loudly . Then Yana Olga reversed now, Yana is cancer and Olga blows her ass in the air , Yes, thats a blast from Yana incredible how loud farts from Yana , but Yanas ass along with a bunch of diarrhea coming out , here are the fountains . And very, very hot fart . Yana Olga throughout the whole video fart very loudly .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tina Blade is paying me a visit, and we have a real shit eater here today. He have just finished a "meal" that I served him, and Tina comes running telling me she needs to shit. So the toilet must just get in position again. Tina start shitting a lot, and the toilet misses a lot of the shit. I am not to happy about this, so I get a spoon for Tina to start feeding him with the shit on the floor. But it goes slow, and he is struggling. So I get a sandwich from the kitchen, and Tina places her shit in between the pieces of bread. So now he can manage eating on his own. He gets very thirsty, so I get a glass and I pee in it so that he has something to drink with the sandwich, so does Tina. So he should be very appreciative that we take such good care of him, and feed him like we do.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information