Pro User

Oct 2016

My friend Emma and I were having fun dancing at a night club in the Vegas Hard Rock Hotel, when I realized I had to pee. I ask her to come along with me! So we begin by walking out of the club and trying to find a bathroom. I am following her, as I have no idea where we are going haha! We walk out of the club into a hotel hallway and decide to turn right. We walk up to a hotel employee and ask him where the nearest female bathrooms are. We start walking and my girl Emma looks at me and says, Are we peeing together?” and I shake my head, then she says, Magical!!” hahaha! So we continue on our journey to finding a female bathroom in the Vegas Hard Rock Hotel. So we are wondering around, saying Where is the bathroom??” out loud and asking random people where to find a bathroom haha! The next guy we ask gives us directions and then asks, Are you taking a selfie?” as he noticed that I had my phone on and pointed at me LOL! Finally after a little bit of wondering around the hotel lobby, we find the female restrooms! Emma and I walk in and peak in the mirror, then walk into a bathroom stall together. She pees first and is a bit nervous. It took her a minute to get started, as she was pee shy, but then her pee comes pouring out. She says that this is the most fascinating pee she has ever had haha! Afterwards, she grabs some toilet paper and wipes her pussy. Then it is my turn! I hand her the camera and prepare to let me pee go! I noticed that the light in the bathroom was not the best, so I stood up for this toilet pee, to make sure you could see everything! I rush to get my panties down and pull up my skirt, and my pee starts rushing out of me! I pee for quite a bit, as I had a few drinkybeans that night! The toilet auto flushes underneath me and I grab the camera from Emma to show you the last few drops falling from my hairy bush. Dang Vegas bathrooms have the worst lighting! I pull up my panties while Emma and I are laughing at each other! Then we attempt to try to help each other get dressed again! She has some issues trying to get her skirt back on LOL! Then we inventory what we brought into the bathroom, to make sure that we dont forget anything LOL! And you wonder why women spend SO much time in the bathrooms hahaha! Finally we walk out of the stall through the bathroom and I follow her. Before we walk out, we stop in this giant mirror in the bathroom to check ourselves out and act a little silly =P Finally we walk out of the bathroom back into the crowded hotel hallways. It is always riveting to bring a friend with me for their first time peeing on camera!
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me over 3 days pee the same jeans 9 times, i dont wash them so i rewett them making the pee stains grow bigger and bigger.. The way they smell, feel and touch feels amazing. I could pee my jeans forever if i could
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 28 min 55 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The video begins with me walking into the public mall. I came in prepared, wearing a sun dress with nothing underneath, and a vibrating dildo in my bag! We walk through a public department store as I try to find my first stop! I end up in that department stores dressing room! I walk passed a public mirror and flash you a boob, before heading back to the dressing room! I wave to you and begin by flashing my breasts.. The video quickly fades into NAKED CANDIE! And OMG she is holding a long purple vibrator! Hahahah! You can hear the vibrator as I lick and suck it! I reach up and put my leg up, so you can see my sweet little ass in thie mirror behind me while I fuck my sweet pussy! I give you a nervous face as you hear someone walk by and shut a door LOL! There is someone in a dressing room right next to us! But fuck it, lets keep going! I put my leg up, going back to pounding my pussy! I get nervous and make little faces when the other person in the dressing area is making noises LOL! But it all turns me on more! I imagine what it would be like to be caught, knowing they cant see me, or if they have no idea what is going on next door The naughty thoughts keep running through my head as I turn around and begin fucking myself from behind. My tits are left dangling in your face! And as soon as our ‘neighbor opens their door to leave I cum so hard! Legs shaking, eyes rolling! After I finish I get nervous and start covering my giggles LOL! Then I use my tongue to clean off my toy, then wipe it on a shirt that I brought into the dressing room with me LOL! I put my fingers inside me, then pulll them out to show you just how creamy I am already! Again I have to wipe my creamy fingers somewhere.. on their shirts.. LOL! Then I bring your face up close and let you see and hear my wet pussy! It begins leaking white cream from cumming! OF course I lick my fingers clean afterwards! Then I get a rush that I have to pee right now, cant wait! So I put the camera on the floor and show you there isnt anyone else in the dressing room with us currently.. Then I pull up my dress, and spray my yellow pee all over the carpet of the dressing room! I let you watch up close the last drops as they drip out while I squeeze my pussy. Then I show you the mess I made LOL! I look once more to see if anyone has come in and dont see any legs.. So I sit on the floor and use it to wipe my hairy bush dry LOL! I give you a close up of my freshly dried bush before getting up! Then I flash you in the mirror! Then I pull up my skirt and flash you the bushhiee! Cant forget the bushhieee! I flash you a smile and then we head out of this dressing room together.. We start walking through the store, looking for an exit into the mall. I hear noise and know we are heading the right way The video fades and we are now walking into the second store! This is a smaller store, more fancy, and popular. I slowly walk around grabbing a few items before heading to the dressing rooms ! Lucky there wasnt an attendant haha! Their dressing room doors are just hanging cloths, which worried me a bit! I look at you in the mirror and realize my nipple was hanging out! I wonder if that was hanging out the entire time?? LOL! The video fades as you find me in the same place, but wearing clothing from the store haha! I slowly pull it off and grab my toy I put my leg up, with my tight ass in your face, and slide my vibrating toy in and out of my pussy! OH SHIT! All the sudden someone goes into the dressing room right next to me! Can she hear my vibe?? Fuck it! I lead back facing you, and continue to play! You can hear people moving about somewhere outside of my dressing room LOL! The more nervous I get, the better it feels!! I starto cum and moan quite loudly LOL! Then I quickly cover my mouth as other people start talking! I hope they didnt hear me LOL! I bring your face close to see my soaked, cummy pussy! Sticky fingers! Then I lick them clean! The video fades as I slowly walk out of the dressing room.. I always fear that someone knows as I am walking out of the store.. Thinking in their head, What is wrong with the perv girl??” hahah! Then video then fades to me walking into the next location, a department store! You can hear the lull of the mall in the background. I get on an escalator and realize that anyone under me can probably see I am lacking panties! We walk into the female clothing department and the video fades to me, naked in their dressing room! I sit down on this lovely little rest area and pull out my vibe! I put my legs up and begin rubbing my hairy pussy. I whisper shhhh and hope my vibe will be quiet enough! It is so loud you can hear it from across the room LOL! I start fucking my tight pussy with the vibrator, enjoying every minute of this! I was on a public cum high! I continue slowly playing with my soaked pussy while grabbing and squeezing my huge tits. I lean back and change positions, now lying on my side with my leg up.. I start pounding myself a little harder as I start squeezing my breast (something I do when I am really feeling good, about to cum)! Slowly my entire boy begins to shake, as I slowly fall forward, cumming so hard! My entire body clenches up! That was nice! For some reason I felt like someone was out there watching or listening to me! Oh well! I bend over, with my pussy and asshole in your face, with a view of my its dangling, while I play with my pussy! I slide my fingers in my pussy and show you how wet I am! Then I show you the cum all over my toy, as I begin to wipe it all over the clothing in the room LOL! Then I wipe my soaked pussy on their bench haha! I show you how wet my pussy is, by moving my fingers around inside It sloshes so loud! Ok time to put my dress back on! I grab a shirt and dry my pussy off once more, as I dont want to be dripping down my legs with no panties LOL! I hope no one saw us! We start walking towards the store exit! Do you think I will make it out ? Safe and jail free? LOL!
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 44 min 35 s
    Size: 981 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophia is lounging poolside and has to take a shit bad, she shits by the pool and has her toilet slave clean up.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in desperation. My bladder is full again. I wanto to pee so much. I go to the toilet. All naked I will show you 😉 And pee on myself My hot pee smells amazing.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am so happy and my ass is full of gross inside. I run to the toilet and drop there a huge bomb and you can see it all! I mean this moment when brown coming out. After this my ass was all dirty.

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing rite before the solid clump
    Models: Calibands

Duration: 5 s 0 ms
    Size: 4.65 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We have a period and use big and small tampons.
    Theyre all in reed omg!
    We taste this licksuck so juicy.

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, Im Alice and two well-behaved dogs and Caroline, our hostess . We like to be obedient dogs to crawl around the room cancer on his knees so you could enjoy us as mistress Caroline to lead on a leash , we breathe as the dog pulls tongues like dogs , eat the shit out of a dog bowl like a good dog . Carolina put us on leashes and ordered to kneel , and began to drive us in a circle, first Carolina leads in a circle the dog Alice , showing you her ass and breast , then the hostess leads me in a circle . But we are waiting for his mistress more than simply just walks in the room , dogs Yana wants to piss and the dog Alice framed his face and she was vystrelival piss in the mouth and on the tongue of the dog Alice . Then our hostess brought us cancer and introduced the dog first Alice in the ass anal plug and then gave me a big rubber dick first into her pussy and then in ass after playing with our holes the hostess picked up the dog bowl and put it on the floor . Carolina sat on his haunches and began to shit and piss in the iron dog bowl Yes, weve waited this long for a queue then Alice then I put my muzzle in the bowl and ate shit our hostess Carolina , after that our hostess turned to me ass first to the bowl, and ordered me to shit and piss in a bowl and then Alice . We filled the urine and shit with iron bowl for the dog and again shoved their faces and began to take turns to eat shit and urine . After that our Hostess picked up the iron bowl for dogs and have thrown us in the mouth and shit and piss from the bowl our mouths were full of shit and urine , in our neck of the breast stical a trickle of urine is brown the color of shit . There were traces of shit and urine on our white t-shirts and we were very happy .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Half hour of pure shitting! In one clip in very extra LOW price!
    Best clips from the last time.
    Closer than ever before. My dirty toilet over your face. And some farts and pee. And shit ?
    I fill my little pink potty with pee and two slender brownies. Come to see my shit! Enjoy ?
    I am so happy and my ass is full of gross inside. I run to the toilet and drop there a huge bomb and you can see it all! I mean this moment when brown coming out. After this my ass was all dirty.
    Half liquid stinky shooting in toilet recording using two cameras and one is very close to my ass.

Duration: 33 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information