Pro User

Oct 2016

Giantess Zelda is here!! Enjoy as she treats you little shits just like the little shits you are!! Literally!! She goes to take a dump when she finds your little perverted ass trying to spy on her in the toilet bowl. She has decided to teach you a lesson you are never gonna forget!! Instead of flushing you, she just decided to Shit on you 1st!! Looks like you didnt learn the 1st time, as she catches you in the bathroom again!! THis time she squeezes you in between her dirty feet, then puts you inside her hot asscrack to be crushed. Then just like before she fertilizes you inside the Bowl!! What a sexy giantess!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am a dirty shit eating whore! It is my purpose to shit out big fresh loads of shit and take big, huge bites of my turds and chew them while talking dirty to you! I love nothing more that showing you how filthy and dirty I am! I chew and chew and talk with a mouth full of shit! Watch the drool drip down my mouth! Mmm! My shit taste so good! I know how much it turns me on to shit out big stinky loads and chew them!
    How about you!?
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 1 019 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

More of the great meal that you will soon consume.
    Models: Physicalner

Duration: 37 s 677 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 3.50 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me to wear tiny yellow G-string and bralette on. Start with show off soft and beautiful feet and red toes. Tease you by barefoot and spit on them. Not only my asshole but tiny toes are your weakness too. I turn around and round G-string booty is so close to you. Soles and ass view its just perfect. I pull over string and touching my butt hole, make it wet by spit and slide fingers into and smear some shit around. I have glass toy as well so lets play with and insert to my hole. Excite it so much then I release yellowish shit on soles for you. My G-string and poo almost same color 🙂 Nasty, disgusting poo. Start to smear shit by feet make them dirty then keep playing with glass toy and fucking my ass. I ask you about You wanna fuck my asshole, dont you?” Juicy shit covered asshole and soles. Im moaning because so good fuck butt hole with. Also see me gaping a bit. I fuck myself hard for you. My pussy is wet, asshole is juicy and soles are beautifully covered with nasty poo. Great combination for some play. Have fun <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 15 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

✅ Leather skirt
    ✅ Piss
    ✅ Shit
    ✅ POV
    Models: kinkycat

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Title says it all!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I dare you not to jerkoff to this clip!! I triple dog dare you!! I couldnt make it past the 1st minute!!! Ebony Jewel is back with one of her sexiest clips ever!! Enjoy as shakes that magical money maker. Nothing like watching that monster wiggle, jiggle, spread and bounce!! All that bouncing and wiggling and spreading done got her bowels all loose. Enjoy a nice runny explosion, you can even hear her stomach literally bubble before the bubbleguts shoots out!! Ebony Jewel is out for the crown with this one!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Summer! Alina walks and powerfully farts and shitting. To remove this video, we met with Alina in the evening, near the public beach. Alina wanted to shit from the morning, but suffered for you! Alina said that in the daytime she was powerfully fired several times and had a very smelly smell, since in the summer Alina has a lot of fruits and if she does not go to the toilet in time shit starts to roam in the rectum and constantly wants to fart. We forgot the toilet paper and Alina had to wipe the ass with a piece of wood!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1920×1080 HD
    Sometimes with my IBS I cannot go to the bathroom for a few days. I have been bound up for two days now. I am on my third day of not being able to p0.op. My stomach is in crazy pain from all the gas and bloating. You can clearly see how bloated my belly is. How full of gas and p0.op since the bloat is insane. I struggle on the toilet. You love watching me struggle on the toilet. I try and try to get out two days worth of p0.0p. Finally it starts all coming out. I cant believe how much comes out of me. You can clearly hear everything. Loud plops in the toilet. I cannot believe just how much p0.op there is. You love how much of a dirty girl I am. Fulfilling all of your fantasies will sh!tt!ng on the toilet.
    (no poop is shown)
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 61.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina woke up the summer morning in her bedroom. In the summer it is very hot and Alina sleeps without panties. A surprise waited for her around the pillow large and sweet cherries. Alina has not washed herself yet and after sleep her body, mouth and pussy smell sweet. When Alina ate a cherry, her abdomen suddenly fell ill and she loudly farted so her body tells her that she needs pooping. Alina powerful shit on the toilet. Strong smell and powerful discharge of liquid shit with fart!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information