Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina walks on the street with shit in her panties. For the sake of this moment, Alina did not go to the toilet in the morning and suffered all day. Yesterday she ate shish kebabs and now her bowel is full of crap, which wants to go outside. Filling panties with shit Alina walks as usual. She dropped her dress and no one would know that there was a huge piece of smelly shit in her panties, only a stink from her ass!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda is back with another FUNKY clip with a slave!! Enjoy as she takes a nice dump in the tub EFRO style. Then enjoy as she has a little fun with another slave of hers! Enjoy as she begins by spanking him with her paddle. Then She takes him into the bedroom and gives him the honor of smelling her shitty ass!! Enjoy as she wiggles all over his face!! A nice mix of DooDoo and Domination!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Alina pooping in car. Happy birthday toilet slave!

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina swims and dumps a huge shit. Alina rests bathes in the lake, sunbaths. Suddenly, Alina felt a strong desire to empty the intestines. We quickly found a deserted place, in a forest nearby. The tender ass of Alina has a huge piece of smelly shit with diarrhea.

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. *In this video a powerful fart pushes out a log of shit with such velocity it flies across the room!* I am wearing a tight, short blue dress and sitting on the toilet. I tell you about my last shit (a good one!) and what I last ate. Then I get up, turn around, pull up my dress and show off my bare ass (yes, i'm going commando). A couple of airy farts come out, followed by a couple of very loud, powerful ones which make the head of my first log of shit start to appear. You can see it just peeking out. I groundhog/prairie dog/turtle for a bit before eventually letting all my shit come out, talking as I shit (about how good my last few shits have felt) so that you can hear the effect the straining has on my voice, hear me grunting. Then I show the shit off to you where it landed on the floor. I show off my asshole, then mention that I thought I had a little fever this morning so I just want to check . rectally of course! I take my temperature and show off the dirty tip of the thermometer. Then, I do a couple of loud powerful farts again and the last powerful fart I do pushes out a small log with such speed that instead of falling downwards to the floor, it flies outwards and lands on my laptop! I replay the shit flying out a couple of times in slow motion so you can see and hear it in detail because it happened so quickly in real time. I show the little log sitting on my keyboard. I giggle and talk about what just happened, clearly shocked. This has never happened to me before!
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda is back With Three Great clips she did while on her last vacation of the summer. Enjoy in the 1st clip as she does a great outdoor clip. She shoes Bears are the only ones that take HUGE shits in the woods!! Then enjoy as she props the camera behind the toilet to show the logs coming out behind in the second two clips. Another great 3 pack of clips from Zelda!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was feeling rather flirty today in my cute, red sun dress.especially not wearing any panties underneath! I couldnt help but want to share my naughty, dirty moments in the bathroom with you too. Hope you enjoy this selfie-style” video of me letting loose a hot, soft wet poop.
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 2 min 29 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im preparing a special meal for my man tonight. He will learn to love my shit whether he likes it or not. Just dont tell him ok? I just got done doing some yoga and I havent pooped in 4 days. I could barely hold it in through all my stretching and bending. I start to really feel it coming to the surface while chopping some veggies for the gumbo Im making. I let my massive poop out into my white yoga pants and it feels so hard and smells delicious. Perfect for a secret ingredient. I smash it with my ass to tenderize it first and just have to feel it between my toes. What a perfect turd. I pull my pants back up and continue with my special meal. What joy I will have watching him devour the meal I made him with love. and poo!
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my really first time when Im pissing over on a man. I love making pee videos in solo but this time I tried out something new to me. I really had to pee so just took off all clothes and his laying on the floor.. I start to peeing on him in different poses. Focus on you get a great view on my pussy. I smear some pee on him and on myself as well. Warm pee on the floor everywhere. I was peeing all over his cock and make it wet with my yellow nectar. I am not peeing on his face only on his body, cock, legs etc. I was smiling at the beginning as was my and him very first time. I would say it was a great first time experience. I love peeing and showing off. Do you love watching me too? Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm desperate in this movie, I want shit and I do it in my panties. In the movie you will see diarrhea in panties! I'm not getting all panties flm, shit is getting to my cunt!
    Panty Pooping, my favorite one ! Hmmm. Oh yeah ! So tight and comfy to load them 😀 That makes me feel I will do this forever ! 😀
    And the last one - Panty Smearing ! Yeah, let's just smear my bug load and make this game a bit dirtier ! 🙂
    My total result is this new shitty panties is awesome !!!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information