Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as a naughty school girl poo her white cotton pants on her sofa, i first pee them and tell you how warm and nice it feels and then i push out a big poo into my knickers..
    I rub the bulge and then show you my dirty arse, Then you my mess that i have made ?
    I love being a Naughty Girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 508 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ENGLISH SPOKEN
    Im preparing a special gift for you, my dear slave Mustafa. You live far away but I know that you desperatly desires to have the possibility to eat my shit. Christmas is coming and, finally, I want to satisy your desire. Look, I have prepared this plastic container; I wrote your name and signed my autograph on it; than Im going to fill it with my precious shit and ship it to you. Unfortunately it is not like receiving my shit directly in your mouth, while you are lying under my ass. It will take days, maybe weeks, until it will be delivered but I want you to smell and eat my caviar anyway. I also want you to send me pictures when the package arrives, showing you smelling, tasting and eating all my shit. Nothing must be left, my precious shit cannot be wasted. Good appetite Mustafa!!! And you, slave, you that are watching this video, are you ready to eat my shit? Contact me and your dream may become true!!

ITALIAN
    Sto preparando un regalo speciale te, caro schiavo Mustafa. So che vivi molto lontano e so anche che desiederi disperatamente di poter mangiare la mia merda. Natale sta arrivando e voglio, finalmente, soddisfare il tuo desiderio. Guarda, ho preparato questo contenitore di plastica; gli ho scritto sopra il tuo nome ed il mio autografo. Poi lo riempiro con la mia preziosa merda e te lo spediro. Purtroppo non e la stessa cosa che ricevere la mia merda direttamente in bocca, mentre sei sdraiato sotto il mio culo. Ci vorranno giorni, forse settimane, prima che verra consegnata, ma voglio che tu mangi la mia ciccocolata in ogni caso. Voglio anche che mi mandi delle foto quando arriva il pacco, mostrando mentre senti il profumo, assaggi e, infine, mangi tutta la mia merda. Nemmeno un pezzettino deve essere sprecato. Buon appetito Mustafa!! E tu, schiavo, tu che stai guardando questo video, sei pronto a mangiare la mia merda? Contattami e puo darsi che il tuo sogno diventi realta!!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophia does leg raises on her workout bench , she has to take a huge shit during her workout ,she does not bother going to the bathroom she shits right from the bench all over the floor, her beautiful smooth ass sticking in the air as her huge turds emerge from her perfect asshole. Then she pees all over the floor and leaves a huge big pile of poop on the floor. For her toilet slave to clean up after her workout. The clip ends with a great close up of her huge pile of fresh warm smelly poop. A must have for all you poop lovers!!!!
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi baby, how have you been? Ah I have to pee so bad my nipples are ROCK HARD! I sensually talk dirty before turning around to shit all over as you slowly watch it come out, as I moan! Watch my asshole part as the poo falls out and the asshole is at its widest! I moan so much as I take this shit! I cant believe that just came out of me as I show it to you! Make you sniff it baby! My brown golden deliciousness! Eat it!! You ate it all, that is a good toilet slave!!!
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 1 018 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Alina Pooping in Red Panties
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 16 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I spread my bloody pussy, pull out my menstrual cup, and fuck myself with a glass dildo. Then I lick my blood off the dildo. In part two I use a tampon to sprinkle my blood all over my tits and body and cum while releasing a strong stream of pee all over myself .I bet you dont make it past 10 minutes without cumming!
    Models: Redhead Jenna Divine

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A naughty Toast and Thankyou to our kinky Friendship ?
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Closer than ever before! My shit fallen on your face. Not almost I just shit on you! Now youre my slave. You can only open your mouth and enjoy that smell, taste Have fun.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Listen to me treat you like dirt in my hot British accent, laugh at your pathetic cock getting harder while you watch me. View from below as i play with my pussy, pee for you and then shit for you. The closest your ever gonna get to pleasing me is cleaning up my mess and you know it. Then watch me masturbate for you until i cum. Then i play with my toy in my ass so you can eat the shit off my toy before i squeeze out some more shit just for you.
    Models: CremeDeLaJen

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 495 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im crowded inside! I can not keep it. The monster has to come out. Its huge And very heavy.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information