Pro User

Oct 2016

Wear my tiny black thong with grey bralette. I desperately have to pee. In this video I focus and emphasis my long legs and feet, soles. I love peeing and I love peeing on my beautiful feet. Show up many times my tiny toes and feet, tease you and please you to love them. I pee straight on my feet start to make mess, then lick off, taste my own pee. Has great smells and tasty 🙂 I ask you few times, how bad you want to taste me and pee? I lick toes and soles. Love it. I pee more and also drop pee in my mouth by hands. I play with pee and talking sexy to you. You get lots of sexy feet in this clip. But I got an other idea and want to make more mess than only my pee. So what about my naughty boy? Are you excited? I got enema bulb whats meaning I going fill up my ass with water and doing enema to myself. Go ahead in doggy style filling up few times and during waiting I seduce you. After Im kneeing backward and lets release my shitty fluids from ass, I sprinkle out lots of liquid whats mixed with poo. Poo is greenish this time haha. I make enema on my soles and feet, smear it on them, and I just push out everything what I could. Make these beautiful feet dirty. I do enema again and this time i face to cam lift up myself and bending one of my leg and what a noise and loud moments of haha. Dirty ass fluids running out of ass which is coming with loud fart sounds. Such a big turn on, am I right? At the end I sit on knees backward release every piece of shit out to my soles, smear them with shit and give you some encouragements about cum on my feet please. We both know how much you want cum on dirty feet 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 924 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me rewetting my blue jeans 3 times just for you, i show off my jean and then pee into them, i show off my soaking wet jeans and tell you im going to stay in them till i need to go again I come back with my pee stained jeans partyly dry and wett my denim jeans once more The warm pee goes all down my leg and feels so good Now for the final wetting i come back with a full bladder and start peeing i show you a front view and you watch the jeans turn wetlook Wetting my jeans and rewetting is the best thing ever
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I always have to pee SO MUCH in the mornings. Ive been wanting to film that for you for awhile <3 I decided to really get into it and cover myself with shit even taste it for you. I get carried away so easily. I love masturbating in my own shit and piss. I started peeing myself while getting ready to film I have to pee SO BADLY that it just erupts out of me.
    I pee for around 40 seconds STRAIGHT to start! Then smear, play, taste, and clean up (a nice poop bath). I hope you like it! <3 I still smell like shit.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 15 min 43 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had gone to a hotel content party while in Vegas! I had to pee, so I ask Miss Scarlet if I could pee off of her Vegas hotel balcony and she said SURE! I was giddy!! hehehe! So I let one of our staff film me carrying out a chair to the balcony! He holds the camera while I precede to climb up on this chair, put my leg on the top of the balcony, and let my pee spray EVERYWHERE! It was a very windy night! I sprayed some off the balcony and some on the balcony and some on myself LOL! I grab the camera and show you the mess I made! The balcony was covered and the chair got its part too LOL! The only thing I promised was that if I made a mess, I would clean it up. So we go back inside, fill up a pitcher with water, and walk back outside to clean off the balcony! I also give you sneak previews of all of the half naked ladies while they are setting up their next scene! This was so exciting! Not only was I peeing in front of ALL of Vegas and the hotels cameras, I also was being very open about it, because the other ladies there to film were watching haha! Hard nipples, many females, and balcony pissing, one of my favorite Vegas trip videos!! 🙂
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two Great new clips from Goddess Zelda!! Enjoy as she begins by doing a naughty clip at her favorite bar. She begins by showing the turtleheads poking in and out her azz before squatting over the bowl to unleash a FUNKY batch of big logs!! She even dropped on on the toilet seat!! So messy!! Then in the second, enjoy a ploptastic reverse kanga scene as she hovers in reverse over the seat . How many logs fell??? Sheesh!! Then enjoy as she shows her dirty asshole right in your face before wiping. I swear Ill never get tired of seeing her delicious ass!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

damn diarrhea from my anus, my ass straight to the camera, WET white pusyy!
    TASTE IT!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 78.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Short clip of me pushing everything out!
    (Tampon included)
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know you desire me you craving toilet buy! So I can tease you like I want right?
    So watch me as I show you my beautiful pussy, and start to pee a little.
    I wear my jeans, and you can see it getting more and more wet.
    I stand close so you can watch the pee run down into my shoes.
    I bet you wanna suck my pants and shoes clean again?
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had just finished with a long 90 minute massage with my therapist and I had to PEE badly haha! I hop off the massage table and rush to get dressed, trying to bounce around holding this pee in! I just keep bouncing and moving around the room as I try to get back into my clothes lol! It is funny to watch me rush around the room, really trying to not pee myself LOL! Ok, lets go to the bathroom NOW! I give you a peak of the massage room before I head out of the room to find the toilet! I walk out of the room and someone tries talking to me, and I just run on by LOL! I finally get to the bathroom and rush to shut and lock the door behind me! My pants and panties slide down right as the pee tried to slide out! Ugh it felt so good to let that pee go! You can hear it spraying and sloshing all over the toilet! Then I let you watch all the yummy last bits of pee dripping from my bush! I can imagine letting you put your tongue there and letting each drop slide down your through! Finally the drops end and I start pulling up my panties, which I accidently tore in my rush LOL! I just laugh before flushing the toilet. Alright lets get out of here! I get paranoid that people will notice how long I have been in the bathroom and wonder what they would think? Would they realize what I was doing? Think I am doing other things besides peeing? What would you think? heh!
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina is bathing and shitting under the trees. Alina and I came to the river. Today its very hot +29 and Alina really wanted to take a dip in the cool water. We rested, ate watermelon, when suddenly Alina wanted to shit. On the beach there were a lot of people and we spent some time to find a place where Alina could calmly take it! After 5 minutes of searching, we found a deserted place in which Alina poured out her smelly shit!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information