Pro User

Oct 2016

I was staying at a hotel while working a business convention and got the urge to poo! I walk out of my hotel room and start looking for a place to go! I see they have stairwell and that is my place! We walk into the stair well and I look for a safe place to drop my load! I set you down and begin to remove my clothes! I can hear someojne coming and rush to dress again. They ended up not coming and I smile at you! I angle you while I begin to poo, I was in such a rush that I did not realize that you could not see my butthole? ALL the sudden I jump up, hearing someone coming! I show you the poop on the cold cement floor and cover it up! Then I pull up my shorts and wonder what I am going to do with this poop? Can I leave it here? Ah, I have a better idea! I run down the hallway and see someone left a containeir of used food in the hallway! I grab the lid and run bak down to the poo location!! I pick up the poo pieces and place them on the plate with my hand. I was rushing as fast as I could, hoping I wont be caught. I pick it up and head out of the stair well, back to the hallway. Then I get the crazy idea of where to dump this load I am carrying LOL! I walk back to the food containers left outside of that hotel room, grab the poo pieces, put them on the plate, cover it back up, and get the heck out of there!! LOL!! What a rush! I tell you that was maybe the ballsiest thing I have ever done LOL!!! I flash you my boobies before I head back to my room =)
    Models: CandieCane

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was trying so hard to hold it in until I got home but as soon as I get in the door it happens! I have a big poopy accident in my leggings. I crouch down trying to hold it in but it doesnt work and my ass lets loose. I show you what a mess I made it really starts to turn me on so I start playing with my asshole. I finger my dirty hole for you before going to clean myself up.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms shylatina decided to show you guys her nice size poop load she dropped for you in Look how playful she is during the whole scene 1. Scene 2 she lays on her bed and fucks her asshole with her favorite dildo to loosen it up. The poop comes running out. Then she smears some on her big booty cheek and jiggles that ass for you. NO SOUND IN SCENE 2” but it is still worth the purchase.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 6 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A nice poop while standing! (Portrait Mode: 1080x1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 3 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to piss and shit so bad, my piss sprayed all over the toilet seat and my feat. Then i pushed out some long turds that made me moan and grunt loud with pleasure. Then showed a close up of my pussy cream, it made me wet i even said it made me wet in the vid.
    After my hot shit session i took my sexy man into the bedroom and reverse cowgirl rode his huge dick while he fingered my dirty ass hole!! Hope you enjoy as much as we did!!!!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 20 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Using her finger to coax out a nice poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squating in my tub in heels, I piss then say I m gonna poop” right before I drop a few turds onto a plate. I show my dirty asshole to the camera, making comments about how you want to lick it and how filthy it it. I take off my heels and step in and rub my feet all into the shit in the tub, showing my feet to the camera and detailing how it smells and feels. Then I rinse my dirty shit covered feet off, and show you my scat on the plate up close.
    Models: CassandraMay

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marina Carolina and Alice decided to clean the apartment a little, the girls like to clean the house naked . Carolina took a rag and started to wipe the dust , Marina mopped the floors , and Alice washed the things , the girls show you their ass Tits , they take a variety of erotic poses . But then Caroline says she needs to pee and endure no longer , Caroline lays on the floor with a rag which she just poterala dust , to squat and shit and pissing on a rag , Carolina was the turn of Alice , Alice pulls out a basin of water and powder the t-shirt she just washed throws on the floor , squats down and shits and pisses on a t-shirt , behind Alice on a rag which Marina wipe the floors shits Marina standing cancer on my knees , yeah girls like that kind of cleaning . After Marina, Carolina and Alice shat on rags a t-shirt , the girls began to smear shit on their bodies here is a cleaning of the apartment . Marina Carolina and Alice are all fucked up .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A collection consisting of three clips of my poo close-ups. I take my time pushing out my loads for these clips so you can enjoy my asshole stretch. Two of the clips have really long poos, and the other is really nutty” and fat! One clip also shows cum coming out of my vagina from me pushing so hard. Peeing in here too.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 1 min 42 s
    Size: 63.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show striptease, poop and after it examin my shit looking for rests of my yestodays dinner
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information