Models:

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 50.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

re you hungry slave? I know you are. Just follow me! That s right you are a pig and now I will make your breakfast. Stay down and watch me how I make your nutritious breakfast. You can smell how tasty is it. Open your fucking mouth and swallow all shit that will fall into your throat! This would be our breakfast and your dinner for every day eating! You should be getting used to it!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 573 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show my sexy ass, poop, wipe ass with paper and smear my beautyful leggs with shit
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You love seeing shit coming out of my ass as I mount the toilet backward. Smell it for me. You weren't expecting for it to get this nasty. It's only going to get worse as the video goes on. Smell and worship my ass as I shoot big shits and farts are you. You're fucking sick and I love it! You get getting off on me prairie dogging it for you. Go ahead stroke that cock for me. Jerk that cock while I shit up your nose. Now stick out your fucking tongue. You're going to eat every last bit of the shit pile I made!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have one slave that is very resistant to the idea of becoming a human toilet. He is, nevertheless, wonderfully devoted in many other ways. I created this brainwash loop for him. My goal is to continue to make his mind and personality more and more malleable. I want him to be completely dedicated to me. I especially want him dedicated to me in ways he is initially resistant to. I need to know that he is putting my wants ahead of his own. Ideally, this brainwash loop will erase his shreds of resistance and help to make him into the toilet that I want him to be. I think he will make a truly great toilet, once he gets over having his own ideas. He has been assigned to watch this tape every day. This is a real treat for him because he is almost never allowed out of chastity to masturbate. He loves to masturbate, so I'll use this vice to train him into the behavior I want to see. The tape even allows him to have a full orgasm. However, he must have the orgasm to the images I choose for him to view. For the next month, he is only allowed sexual climax to toilet imagery. Hopefully soon, his sexual identity will be reframed around the notion of serving as a woman's toilet. My goal is that eventually he will only be sexually aroused by the idea of being a toilet. Wish me good results with this little project!
    (This clip combines toilet imagery with mesmerize/ mind control fetish) (7:18 long)
    -Lola
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 818 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Getting a brutal throat fucking you will see what I had for lunch that day. This is for my nasty fans I hope we made it nasty enough for you.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I don t show my face in this video but I do make two nice shits for you in a hotel bathroom! Plus I get really close up as you can see in the attached photos so you won t miss any of the muscle-pushing, toilet-splashing action. As always, I enjoy recording my shit whenever I can so I can share it, and as a bonus, i m 33 weeks pregnant! Lots more of me than you can handle.
    Models: jordansdirtysecret

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After a long day at work, this woman wants to come home to a warm meal, but what greeted her instead is her husband lying on the floor and sleeping! Infuriated, she takes off her lower garments and then urinates on his face! This immediately caused him to wake up, but caught off-guard, he ends up staying still and grasping for air! To make things worse, she later follows it with defecating inside his mouth, leaving him with no choice but to eat her feces!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 96.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

13minutes 20 seconds of 9 new poops, scat, EFRO, watching her poop, panty jerking, couples, peeing, toilet poop, hard and soft poop, cumming while she poops on me. Bonus film length, scat and pooping compilation combination video.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You and I are having a delightful afternoon hiking on the river together. We are having some intimate time with each other - that is somewhat public - to try to get some exercise after eating and holding for you for 3 days. The exercise gives us the desired result: me having to take a HUGE dump on the river bank.
    First I have to pee really bad lol. I start off by peeing for you. I get some pee on the ground! Then, I get into position to poop for you. It is really big and pushing against my butt hole. I have to push really hard and grunt and moan. Then I push the shit out of me into the bottle, insert a note into it and throw the bottle into the river. Let the one who finds this bottle read the message and eat all the crap.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information