Pro User

Oct 2016

I take two shits from all fours in my living room. There s a mix of cameras and angles for each one! There s even closeups of my feet, as well as the great shots of my twitching asshole that are in every one of my videos. Enjoy!
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 3 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As instructed, I shove a speculum in my pussy and crank it all the way open. I was particularly sensitive on this day, and bleeding a ton. Which, makes for a huge mess, and lots of whimpering and crying from me.
    Models: JessicaKay

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Size: 468 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I stretches my asshole with my hand and four pieces of shit comes out. Oh hard and painful!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 49 s 301 ms
    Size: 106 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wear only a grey sports bra and cute grey cotton panty on. I tell you probably it s not a news but I have to poo, I know and you know I always have to poo. Tease you by show off panty ass, show you my asshole close up. You can admire it. And bit later take my toy and start to suck on it. Spitting and sucking. This time I insert into my tight asshole. I guess you don t mind it 🙂 I talk dirty and sexy in the video. You get lots of close ups view, of my spit, asshole and also face. I expect for a big poo because last evening I had lots of food for dinner and I feel to poo so bad. Take off half way the pants slide slowly the dildo, stretching butt hole, then gaping and anal play make me shit easily. So I push out this huge and creamy poo then pee a lot. Grey pants got dirty 🙂 Then keep playing and fucking asshole bending over standing, talking to you and tell you I fuck my asshole just as would be your dick deep inside me. I gape it, also can hear me farting and push out more poop. So good to my ass but you ll see it for sure 🙂 At the end display the big poo and dirty asshole. Looks delicious both. Also hold in my hands the dirty poo stained panty 🙂 Have fun 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 6 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch Me put gummy bears in my perfect hole for Me to poop out, I have a plate of chips, biscuits and i do a MASSIVE poo on top of the food.
    Its one of my favourite poops ever!! It felt so amazing it took My breath away and my legs were just about shaking. After that build up I get my toy out and squat over the plate so that i can squirt all over it. Oh and i eat some food too. VERY yummy!!!
    Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 10 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 400
    Size: 563 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I got up this morning, put on a nice diaphanous dress, and some makeup before work. The only thing I haven t done yet is fed my pig. Yesterday I had an exotic meal, so today I ve prepared an extra soft and smelly shit, ready to diminish this subhumans hunger. It is ready in the morning, starving and craving my delicacy, and I waste no time to deliver. Straight to the mouth, no need for explaining, asking for permission and such trivial things I don t want to hear complaints, moans and other unpleasant sounds. My ass is to be worshiped and adored. Of course, nothing goes without humiliation. I spit on top of the mess and punish the slave.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice Poop. I m wearing shorts and a vest. With bright makeup.Today is ready to poop at home on the floor. I wanted to make it easier. I took off my shorts, taking a pose on my back with my legs spread. Peed under him, and then pooped. By showing this little turd. From what I was in shock, but it doesn t matter. Enjoy the show.
    Models: miss_Di

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another morning, another poop that went a bit wrong ,-)
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 52 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you really think nuns never have fun, sinner? So, let me enlighten you 😉 I'll show you just how dirty this horny nun can get! Afterall, I can do enjoy the sins of the flesh. And my punishment afterwards, as well. I show you the blasphemy of my mortal sins - enjoying a plug up my pussy with toy dick. even smacking that dick, and sucking it off. O, forgive me God! I know the way to temptation. and the way back to your forgiveness, so I'm clearly not too tortured. I really intend on seeing just how far I can push Christ's forgiveness of my vile licentiousness tonight.. by shitting on the dick and smearing it all over my holy ass! 😉 Ooh, my shit smells so richly, and feels so warm and good, slathered all over my sinful ass. Whatever will I do to earn God's forgiveness now? 😉
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting at work is a challenge, it feels so good to let it out but I have to be quiet. Nice closeups of my shitter opening up, and you know I can t help but grunt as they force me open.
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 2 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 126 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information