Pro User

Oct 2016

I want to pee and shit. I have to pee and shit in my pants. I'm starting to pee and shit in jeans. I say what a relief and that I like to pee and shit in my pants. Then I show you shit in my pants. I want you to eat it. Bon appetit, baby!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video take part : Carolina and Alice , two girls who have unshaven pussy , they like to show you their hairy pussy . Alice and Caroline love to caress each other , this time the girls decided to caress each other in a lesbian pose 69 , the girls were wearing light robes , the girls first raise the hem of their robes and show you their hairy pussy, then Carolina lie back and Carolina climbs on top of her and the girls are taken to caress each other first with their tongues . Girls want more than caresses tongues of their unshaven pussies , they take rubber Dicks in their hands and fuck each other in the ass in a pose 69 , each of them did not go to the toilet before shooting this video , their Asses were full of shit , the girls pull rubber Dicks out of each other s Asses and they are in shit , playing with Asses , the girls take turns shitting and pissing in a pose 96, first Carolina and then Alice shits straight into Caroline s mouth . This video is very lots of shit as well as women s lesbian games .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 36 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Brownie dinner + bonus video
    Imagine that you are my slave and I have decided to serve you dinner. You get to see my face as I tell you what I have in store for you, the perfect symbol of my contempt for you, served on a platter. You get to see the smile I will have on my face as I serve your "dinner" and the complete lack of compassion I will have as I watch you eat it.
    This is a two for one video and so you get to see me serve you another meal. This time it will be smoother and creamier so you will have to get your face completely in the plate and suck it down your own throat. I am wearing my sharpest high heels just in case you need extra encouragement to be MY TOILET!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you I want you to sniff my farts I ride up my red dress and fart under your nose for you to inhale, pretty stinky huh.
    Now take some more loud farts right in that face..
    I push some more and I shart and shit oozes from my arse.. You wanted a fart session well now you are getting a scat session too..
    Bet you were wondering why my farts smelled so bad. Now you know..
    I fart some more but the shit keeps oozes out, I tell you to eat it and if you do il fart again for you as I know how much you love being a fart sniffer..
    I fart and gape my arsehole right infront of your face asking you to lick the shit out you see inside..
    Such a good fart sniffer and scat eater
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 23 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You would think that with all of the slime dripping out and covering the shit, that it would be easy to poop it all out. However, it s the opposite of what happens. Even when the video ends, I feel more turds inside that I can t seem to force out.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 34 s 886 ms
    Size: 60.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erica films her weekly shits; lots of moaning, groaning, facial expressions, and of course full body shot!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show striptease, mastrubate, poop, show my dirty ass and shit and enjoy it
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This one is pretty basic. One clip of me letting her poop on my stomach while I cum to that shit dropping with photo finish. 52 second clip of that beautiful ass giving me a hard shit to cum to. We do not do this one often so enjoy scat lovers.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 52 s 383 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 51.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You can see all my ass then I pooping great sausage
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 56 s 299 ms
    Size: 57.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    Some hot sweet shits dumped in all over the house and at work, and even in the toilet 😉 I wrap up the video with close-ups of my tasty shits. Don t you wish you were under my ass as I birthed all these steamy loads?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information