Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video i am preparing an fresh breakfast for my toilet slave. I had a diarrhea, and my slave loves to eat it.
    Models: margo

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 441 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I m super gassy and can t wait to peel off my tight jeggings and fuck my ass raw! I fuck all these nasty farts out my shitter and the force of my bubbly farts even forcing some little turd nuggets out my butthole, too. I strip out of my hot clothes and get so turned on by my gas that I do some pillow humping while farting Mmm, the stink of these farts are so fucking strong, I take out my dildo and fuck myself til I cum from the smell of my own farts~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another compilation of Erica s shitting, fully body, full face, moans, groans, and grunts. A total of three of these fantastic shits included!!!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lola Hand Humping Scat Humiliation (1080 HD)
    1080 HD I really enjoyed making this clip. It isn't a full consumption scene, but it's probably the best toilet humiliation I've made to date. The scene starts with a lot of spitting on the slave's face. A good amount into the mouth, but also a lot up the nostrils and into the eyes. I also clear my sinuses by blowing snot from my nose directly onto the slave's face. While softly humming a tune to myself, I empty my bladder into the slave's waiting mouth. I was very, very turned on. Copious copulence. My wet pussy drips into the slave's mouth as I fill it with My shit. I pack the shit into the slave's mouth with my hand. It has to hold it inside its mouth. I add water to the mouth and make the toilet gargle the shit-water. The toilet does an excellent job swallowing the liquid sewage that I have filled its mouth with. I let it jerk its little penis. This slave has a less-than two-inch micropenis, and erectile dysfunction, so even when fully sexually aroused he's still very soft and emasculated. His small penis is a part of why he's not a man and will probably make a better toilet with proper training. I make the slave roll onto its belly and hump its own hand while keeping My shit in its mouth. When I'm finished using the toilet, I make it lay on it's back, still keeping my shit in its mouth. It is NOT allowed to spit it out. I will add more shit to the mouth later. (18:35 long)
    Production Note: This clip was only shot with one camera. Front view only.
    Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Scat, Extreme Humiliation, Piss Consumption, Shit, Small Penis Humiliation, Nylon Stockings, Hand Humping, Spit, Snot
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 18 min 35 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have an obedient toilet slave. Every day I use the slave s mouth for my needs. Every morning, as I m wakes up, I piss and shit in his mouth. Today, I make his mouth full of my thick smelly shit. Do you want to be in his place?
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Licking a very full of blood pad, sucking a used tampon, squeezing out blood from my pussy, fingering my pussy and licking all the blood off my fingers. Very heavy flow video.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video is more play than poo , its calls Dirty Anal ? , For fuck my shitty asshole I used glass black toy its looks like beads , Gape and trying to come out this little pieces of shit ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 22 min 48 s
    Size: 995 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

hard poop in the sink ?
    Models: Tegan

Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My pretty, golden stream of piss trickles down from my hairy pussy, then as I finish up emptying my bladder, my soft turds the color of rich, dark mud cascade from my asshole into the dirty toilet.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 28 s 757 ms
    Size: 49.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I talk dirty to you, starting off with pooping for you and covering your cock (my dildo) in shit for lube. I do some tasting before smearing some shit all over myself and fucking myself with your cock. Let s get absolutely nasty together.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information