Pro User

Oct 2016

This time I was on the end of being dominated by this sexy white stud.He rammed his dick down my throat and made me puke up yesterdays lunch. I was a trooper about it and last longer than most of you pathetic fucks would. This is a must see clip.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cruel video! In this film there is a lot of cruelty if you have a weak psyche please do not look!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 1 h 1 min
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As Im about to say my goodbyes after finally reconnecting again as family now that Im all grown up, you say you want something from me At first I offer some souvenirs from my visit, but soon I realize youve locked me in, and youre wanting something much nastier than that more than just panties, or me stripping, you actually hand me a plate and tell me you want to watch me shit on it! OMG! Im totally shocked and disgusted, but Im forced to meet your demands so I can be set free. hope youre happy, you massive perv!!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive held this in for as long as I possibly can. Now it snaking out of my ass for you to see. Hope you love it as much as I do. I try to keep it going for as long as I can. I pee for you and ask you to fuck my dirty ass. I want you to taste my shit. Taste me, smell me, and smear my mess all over your hard dick. I love the load Ive made today.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bath of Shit
    Sitting in my tub, I push out a nice sized load and some hot pee, then I grab some of my shit and have a really good time smearing it on my pussy, ass and tits. Next squishing it through my toes That's alot of fun but then I decide to roll in my pile of shit and pee til most of my body is covered and smear some more! then I wash my very messy body with shitty bath water, smear a bit of solid shit that I find onto my face, and while floating in my bath of shit, I masturbate underneath the faucet and have a mind-blowing orgasm.
    Shitty Playtime In my Hotel Room
    Taking a much needed break from work, I decide to get naughty with a glass coke bottle in my hotel room.and then its time to shit!.. so I let loose and it just smells so inviting that I have to cover my sexy little body in my pungent-smelling shit and get off Hard! wow! I really needed that! 😀
    Plus bonus out take footage of me washing up at the end.
    Pussy Smear with Shaking Orgasm
    I get down on the floor and fuck my pussy til I squirt pee and cum. Then vibrate my clit some more as I push out lots of little, medium and larger sized turds. I begin to smear the poo on my pussy and thighs as I continue to masturbate to a huge shaking "O"!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna is back with another Fartastic release!! Enjoy as she farts all over the place once again!! At work, out the shower, in bed, around the house, and even in public!! Enjoy her lovely ass as she farts in jeans, naked, in panties, thongs and even her pajamas!! They Are appropriately some Batman Pajamas as she was defintely bringing Batman Style action!! BANG!! BRRRAPT!!! POW!! Those were the sounds coming from that lovely redbone ass of hers!! Even enjoy as the farts catch up to her and she has to take a seat for some Sharts!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I dont show my face in this video but I do make two nice shits for you in a hotel bathroom! Plus I get really close up as you can see in the attached photos so you wont miss any of the muscle-pushing, toilet-splashing action. As always, I enjoy recording my shit whenever I can so I can share it, and as a bonus, im 33 weeks pregnant! Lots more of me than you can handle.
    Models: jordansdirtysecret

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When these ladies could no longer handle their teacher's behavior, they finally decide to plot a plan to punish him! In this situation, they put it into action! What they do is catch him in a vulnerable position during the end of class and then bring him into a spare room where they proceed to lay him on the floor and then simultaneously urinate on his face! When they couldn't release anymore, they take turns force feeding him with their pussies and smothering him with their crotches! It didn't take long before they got bored and perform a different form of torment! Both of them start eating bowls of porridge. When they are done, they proceed to puke in the victim's mouth! Eventually, realizing that they are making too much mess, they use a makeshift funnel! At this point, the guy is left swallowing everything they vomit! The only time the dominatrixes stop is when they could no longer release anymore!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 35 min 2 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

6 girls! He swallows even the stinkiest diarrhea of a beautiful girl! Girls enjoy 100% first the slave kisses their feet, then they brutally beat the slave in the face, and then he eats their feminine discharge! They enter the room in turn and the girls do not know what portions of the shit the slave swallowed before them ..

Duration: 44 min 7 s
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Christina has accumulated this shit in 2 days. During feeding, she drained her bladder into my mouth 2 times. In the end, I cleaned the anus of Christina and got a little menstrual blood from her pussy!

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information