Pro User

Oct 2016

Painfully constipated, it feels like it takes me forever to shit these small turds from my hairy asshole. Even at the end, I still feel plugged up. You may even be able to see that these turds made an impression on my butthole.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 1 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had fun with this one but it didn t go exactly as I had envisioned. I was tasked to stick as many peanut M M s up my butt and hold them in as long as I could and then expel a majestic chocolate turd. Well, come to find out, chocolate acts as an immediate laxative when going in the opposite way and I could barely hold it in for 10 minutes let alone the hour that I was challenged to hold it for. It came flying out of me in a liquid, chocolatey fountain followed by and explosive shit pile. How embarrassing. My cute little turd turned into a nightmare shit from hell.. but you probably like that don t you?
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a turd! After days at airports and in planes on my way to the us, I finally pooped. a big, soft and supercute poop. This one is a customclip for louis who will eat my shit, what makes me extraexcited and if u just love pooping girls without any extras, just poop, this one is probabyl your thing..,-)
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 1 min 9 s
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, I have to go VERY badly! I m frantic to go, I could hardly hold it in another second! I tell you about how bad I have to shit, and show you how bloated I am from it. Then I finally relieve myself directly onto the tile floor of my bathroom, squatting, facing you. (shows face throughout.) When I m finished, I turn around and gets down on all fours, spreading my ass cheeks wide to show you my asshole. Lastly, I show you close-up my poop.
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 2 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 65.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wondering why I asked you to come home early this evening ? *giggle* I m sure you have SOME idea what do you think it is? Anal? Oh, definitely yes 😉 but I want to do something SPECIAL tonight take things even further do you know what I wanna do yet? Let s see why don t I break it to you like this I know your secret . Yes, THAT one 😉 Did you really think I wouldn t go through your internet history? Oh, don t be scared! I ve actually known for a LONG time I was just waiting for you to bring it up! But you were afraid that I d reject you if I knew you were into scat, weren t you? You don t need to worry, babe I ve been curious about scat myself for a while now and now, I want you to take my scat virginity, and FUCK my shit stained shithole 😉
    Mmm~ Eat my farts, babe, and jerk off to the smell of my deep anal scent and watch me shit watch your dreams come true, right in front of you! C mon, babe, I want you to smack your weeping cock against my pink-brown shitter! I barely contain myself and immediately start jerking you off with my stinky shit and give you a shitty cock sucking while I release an EPIC fart! Mm, I m surprised you didn t cum right in my mouth when I did that! I want you to cum inside my shitty ass instead 😉 Cum with me, babe! Cum and deflower your own Scat VIRGIN!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lots of people like to see my pussy gape as I push out my shit. Here s three great views!
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Size: 84.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Start by massaging the legs and ass with my cellulite oil mmm my stomach is full of gas and then continuing to massage I need to pee I can do it standing inside a water bottle but it s not over still standing there is one other surprise for you very hard poo come here and see
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5 minutes 32 seconds of some new clips, clothed and naked poops, pooping from her unicorn onezy, high heels pooping while standing, pooping off the the bathtub, desperate to poop, corn in her poop, cumming while she poops on my dick, nice pussy, goosebumps, master-bating to her trying to poop, farting, New bonus scat scene.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's a beautiful morning; fresh air, stinky farts and hot steamy shit. Would you like to spy on your balcony a girl who does her needs in a weighing-machine? If it seems to you an exciting idea, this and the perfect clip. This time i wipe my hole few times and show up the poop and dirty papers on floor, also hold up the shitty glass toy, looks yummy isn't it? I love pooping outside but many times don't have chance to. Enjoy this outdoor massive pooping vid?
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me take off my pyjama pants, and get comfortable on the tiles. I love the lighting in this bathroom of my house. It's just Me and My bf in the house so I have all the rooms to use!
    I didn't poo on Sunday so I have a bit backed up, and lucky for the puppy bowl I pee in, I can push more out while down there!
    If you have more ideas let me know xox
    Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information