Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I had my slave waiting impatiently while I was dressed in a blue dress. I told him to come inside and began to tease him with my beautiful feet, my gorgeous ass. You will see that I like to keep my toilet slut on the balcony. He is allowed to only see my butt releases everything from it, whenever I feel the need. So this morning, after drinking my coffee, I came on the balcony, told him to sit on the floor and released my chocolate on his mouth. Having the chance to see me releasing my scents is a sign on true devotion ! And because I wanted to play a humiliation game with him, I told him to stand up, in the balcony, with the shit on his hand, so that someone might see how he become my ultimate true devoted toilet slave!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 775 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show I play with asshole in Panty , some Shit and Dirty, and in this video a lot Farting ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 19 min 29 s
    Size: 851 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look when I poop in horny position!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 1 min 14 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My girlfriend Caroline and Alisa stayed at my house overnight , in the morning I got up and invited my friends for Breakfast but not as usual with a Cup of coffee and a sandwich , I invited the friends to sit in his own shit for Breakfast . Carolina Alice thought about it and agreed , we set the table and put on the table three empty plates and two glasses , we sat down at a table and I first raised the hem of his robe and took a shit and pissing in a plate , Oh yeah morning shit, it is just great that smell you can not imagine , after I got to Carolina and took off my panties and I told her podstavili to the butt plate and Carolina took a shit in a bowl , then Caroline took the glass and filled the glass of urine , then Carolina put your panties in the dirty ass . Well, finally it was the turn of Alice , Alice stood up and raised her mini skirt revealing his ass , she framed the butt plate and Alice filled shit his plate , then Alice took a glass and poured the urine down his glass . The three of us sit at the table and we all have a lot of shit on our plate , we pick up Cutlery and start eating shit for Breakfast . Oh, how fucking delicious it is , Alice Carolina and I eat our own shit in the morning and drink our piss . I ate my own shit, and I helped my friends eat shit, I took some shit from Carolina and Alice . We had a tight Breakfast of shit and we didn t want to eat anymore we just enjoyed the Breakfast .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I made for you good product. Look at it!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 53 s 888 ms
    Size: 47.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Video consists of 2 parts made during 2 days. In first day i show my sexy ass, poop and show dirty asshole. Next day i poo in the same place over first shit and pee on this big double shit
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 6 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get up-close and personal with my hairy asshole as I release some farts, piss, then finally, a stubborn piece of crap that really forces me to push.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 53 s 120 ms
    Size: 92.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna is back with her Naughtiest clip yet!! She is definitely out to be the The Funkiest of them all!! Enjoy as she decides to have more fun at work in three different clips!! In the first she has a case of diarrhea and tried to catch it in her cup. Lets just say she underestimated the EXPLOSION and it got all over the place!! All on the floor and her hands!! She really created a mess! If only they knew what she was doing on her bathroom breaks!! Her bubbleguts weren t done as she comes in to take another gassy dump later on that night!. Then in the final clip enjoy a nice rearivew clip as she pees and drops some solids in the bowl. That sexy little redbone ass of hers was on fire in this clip!! Enjoy as she definitely had another case of Pizza Guts craziness!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I m wearing purple stripey cotton panties today. First, you get to peek up my skirt as I let out a big load in them..it feels so dirty but it also feels good. Now that my panties are full, I sit down in my special transparent chair so you can see the load squish against my butt. Then I stand up and walk around giving you a great view of my messy, squishy bottom. I slowly peel down my panties at the end of the video,revealing my dirty bum
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three friends Marina Alice and Caroline give you erotic dirty show in which the girls first pose for you , after demonstrating their bodies, the girls removed from the shoulders of their shirts and throw them on the floor , then girls Marina Alice and Caroline turns to shit and piss on your shirt lying on the floor after Marina Alice and Caroline went to the toilet on their shirts Devata smear shit on their shirts with shoes on their feet wearing high heel shoes , girls carefully smear shit on their shoes, shirts , how the girls ended up smearing shit on their shirts the girls put on their bodies shirts that are all in shit and piss and pose for you again in dirty shirts .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 26 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information