Pro User

Oct 2016

Early morning, everyone still asleep and I pee and poop the hell out of me ,-)
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I eat my steak and cheese footlong subway, save the wrapper hold my shit in for a few days and then shit my subway poop back onto the wrapper.
    Xxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 959 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I m ready to poop! I take off my thong and spread my ass cheeks. Wanna smell my farts? I empty my bladder and fart some more (4 farts in total, 2 loud ones). Finally the shit is coming out of my asshole and it feels so good! Does watching me poop get you horny? I show you my poop from a closer angle. Then I go back to my position on the floor.
    I take a glass dildo and stick it in my butt. I also have a vibrator that I use on my clit. I want you to stroke while you watch me have fun with my body. I do some dirty talking while I use my toys. I put the vibrator in my pussy and cum! I want to cum again, so I continue using the vibrator on my clit. There is creamy pussy juice running down as I use the vibe. Don t you wanna lick my pussy and asshole clean right now? You did such a good job, I cum for a second time! I do a close-up of my creamy pussy with my shit next to it at the end of the clip.
    -------
    You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    - Holding my poop with pen in asshole until satisfying shitting
    - First time Pooping for Boyfriend and getting turned on
    - Panty pooping Severe constipation and Struggle with rock solid shit
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 17 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is another sexy dirty and filthy daddy and step daughter role play video. I wear inncent meshy bikini. I know you re watching me Daddy. You re looking at me all day long, don t you Daddy? Why do you do it, could you explain me? Well i m so bored all day and I was thinking what should I do when you come home daddy. I m always being such a cute but kinky and dirty princess you known well Daddy. I wanna show you my dirty idea. Do you wanna see.?How much do you like what you see? My perky tits, my perfect asshole. I show you in the video my body. So you can get nice view as always.
    I wanna play this time Daddy, playing with you. I m just getting naughty. So I show my asshole just pull off on halfway my already skidmarked bikini. I m puckering many times. And I encourage you to Sniff and lick my asshole. I see you re getting hard in your pants. I lift up my legs and I will poop into pants. I push it so hard for you Daddy. Making big mess and filling with so much poo my cute panty. Hot and stinky poo and pee makes dirty my ass. Do you like this view? Tell me you are so quiet daddy.. When I finished pooping I show you upclose to cam. Wow looks amazing and so much poo destroy my bikini. I sniff it and I tell you do the same. Sniffing over and over. Then I turning and show up my asshole what I cover with more poo. Smearing and fingering hard and feel so good. You can sniff it daddy and enjoy it. I take my dido and penetrate into my tight asshole daddy , what a great moment I see on your face, it just turned you on.. You re so hard don t you? You wanna take me from behind and fuck this tight arsehole. Play with me Daddy. What a nice and hard dick have in my ass. I fuck myself hard with my dido and I can cum very quick I feel.. Hear me moaning a lot and I tell you Daddy I will cum. Little princess just came. My tight asshole isn t look tight. Gap my asshole. And hear me farting too. You know daddy I like being such a filthy girl. At the end I just clean my shit covered dido. You can imagine that s your messy dick what I lick it clean. At the final scene I just apply more shit on my ass. And I tell you how much fun we had together. It s a sexy video with lots of dirty moment, loads of shit, destroyed bikini, lots of anal fucking and linking. Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 22 min 6 s
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to show you my charms my hairy pussy anus . This time I took a gynecologic speculum and inserted first into the hairy pussy and then in ass . My hairy pussy open for you you will be able to see what s between my legs , then I put his ass gynecologic speculum and pushed his anus very widely widely . You can see my ass wide open and see shit , because I am not went to the toilet , in my butt a lot a lot of shit . I took the catheter and inserted himself into hairy cunt and began to piss through a catheter and shit through gynecological mirror , really hard to shit when your ass is gynecologic speculum . But I can t restrain myself anymore and I explode the shit just falls out my ass Oh such a relief , but I can t stop and here me shoots a fountain stream of urine up Oh this is just great . A large amount of shit came out of me through rasshiritel which was inserted in my ass , I m all in the shit and the urine but happy . As you can consider as out of my ass through the gynecologic speculum comes out shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet, sexy, tease, with a steamy dump ending. Licking, sexy, eyes, sniffing. Cum worthy positions and erotic shit close ups. I even get my toes to play with my shit.
    Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    I show off my hot body and tease you with dirty talk as I caress my sweet tits and pussy, and tell you how full I am of shit and piss today and how I can t wait to let it all out. I wink my stinky anus in your face and fingerfuck my stinker doggy style before spreading my cheeks and pissing my stinky piss with a sigh of relief onto the floor with my turdle peeking out 😉 Then I push and shit hot and slow for you with lots of close ups as I fingerfuck my smelly hole post-shit, and wink and gape my little pucker for you, mmmm~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave girl, my shit-eater, is coming today. My imaginations running wild. I ripped her pantyhose, shat on her, started fucking her in ass. Fucked harder and harder. It made the slave girl shit on me. Were covered in shit, our pussy, ass, tits. I took a shit in her mouth and kissed. Our bodies slid in the shit. It was a good scat sex.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 23 min 57 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, you all can each find something for themselves . I recorded a video where I poop and pee on the floor , you cant see all the process . Once the video is removed efficiently . Will remove video on demand on your scenario . Read more when communicating .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 3 min 35 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    #2 Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
    I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #3 FIST MY ASSHOLE
    Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    #2 Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
    I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #4 DADDY Shits On Me Makes Me Cum Hard
    First Couples Video Ever!!! Mr. Young and I share our private shit and smear session. I get shit on and smear it everywhere while I clean his dirty ass and suck his asshole clean. He exits and I then play and masturbate while shit covered licking my delicious shit off my hands. He then comes back in and sits on my face while I masturbate more and play with my huge shit covered tits and climax while sucking shit out of his asshole.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!!
    From your favorite redhead!!
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information