Pro User

Oct 2016

Since we got a condom with nubs, i really wanted to try something out.
    I shit out a soft load and start to pack my shit in the condom.
    It was harder then i thought, and it took a bit time but i managed to do it.
    The pure view on this condom, filled with my shit was so horny making.
    I put the condom in my pussy, but soon i noticed that the shit squished out on my pubicarea and in my pussy.
    A little bit frustrated and disappointed i tried to fix it, but it doesnt worked.Unfortunately, I broke it.
    I took my dildo and put the totally smeared condom over it, starting to fuck myself, which felt really,really good.
    I took the didlo out of my pussy and started to lick on the shit and to suck on the shit while i masturbate until i had a orgasm.
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi guys. In this video you will see how Olga and I are getting our tits dirty. We caress our breasts in turn, first I am Olga, and then Olga to me. Next, we shit on each other and smeared our liquid shit on the body with boobs. We did not touch each other with our hands, but only touched our body and breasts and smeared shit on our bodies. The smell was very strong because there was a lot of shit, we kept it in ourselves for several days, so that today as much as possible shit stuck on our breasts and more shit we could smear on our bodies. We love you very much and always try to make our videos attractive and interesting. Thank you for being with us !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video you will see me and Olga. I admit we are very pleased to work it together. We love to be alone. Today, Im probably a slave. Olga will fuck me, write to me and shit. She tore my favorite pink tights and took a big, rubber dick. She fucked me in her pussy and did it quickly and sharply. Today, Olya is aggressive and tough. Then she nasrat on me and wrote and smeared shit on the phalos and fucked me already dirty phallus. Then he gave me shit on the phalos in my mouth and I licked the shit and swallowed Olgas poop. I sucked the dirty phalos again and again, and Olga pushed me deeper into my throat, so that the drooling flowed out of my mouth. Olga continued to thrust a dirty cock into me with her shit. She brought me to squirt, when she once again pulled the phalos from me, I peeed a lot on the bed. Olga left me and took the camera, she showed you very close my dirty loose cunt and how I fucked on the bed after my dirty and abrupt sex with a rubber member))) We hope you appreciate our work. Thank you for having us!

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 885 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    #2 Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
    I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #3 3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
    I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!!
    From your favorite tattooed redhead!
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video was recorded on the order . The customer asked me to make him a video clip in which I completely naked first poop and pee on the floor , and then standing on her knees and opening wide his anus I fart very loudly . I didnt have to think and made him this video . Any of you can become a writer video clip written by him . If you wish to have in your collection a video clip with my participation do not hesitate to write , I will answer all and you will get your collection my hot video . With love to you, Svetlana .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today video for fans of masturbation with the shit.First soft masturbation through pantyhose stroking my pussy with cold cucumber.Then I kneel on all fours and push the shit in tights.Undress shit dirty pantyhose and I masturbate.I lick the shit out of pantyhose and my pussy fucking cucumber..
    Heute Video für die Fans der Masturbation mit dem shit.First weichen Masturbation durch Strumpfhose streichelte meine Muschi mit kalten Gurken. Dann knie ich auf allen Vieren und schieben die Scheiße in Strumpfhosen.Undress shit schmutzige Strumpfhose und ich masturbate.I lecken die Scheiße aus Strumpfhosen Und meine Pussy fucking Gurke ..
    Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is an exciting adventure into the wonderful view of her pussy and ass, as a lot of poop rains downs onto that hard shaft. She has a bit of fun first and gets her clit up against that dick to cum, I think her orgasm was ruined midway because she stomps the ground and begins to take a dump on her master. Once the warm poop gets used for lubricant it becomes a sexy ending. She feels much better after getting to blow her ass load all over his stomach and cock. She was desperate to go. Messy scat show. Wide screen. New clip
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 2 min 55 s
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

eping a slave as a toilet is work, but there is no reason we can't enjoy our work. Like when I release an exceptionally nasty shit on an unsuspecting slave. Just as it opens its mouth to take in my nice firm load it gets a slimy mess spreading out all over its face. But don't feel bad for itand not just because it is subhuman and its feelings are of no concern. It gets to hear my spontaneous laughter. That should be worth any suffering.
    As usual the pervert is all self-centered and feeling sorry for itself and so refuses to appreciate the fun I am having and the pleasure its suffering gives me. It moans and whines and whimpers in a futile attempt as obtaining mercy. It even goes so far as to squirm and twist to protect its balls from my whip. As it writhes and twists its head it gets the shit spread out all over the back and front of its head so I have to place my foot on its throat. Fortunately, I have worn my heavy boots!
    Of course, for those MASTURBATing along at home this has a good side. In trying to position my whip for authoritative strikes to the creep's balls I move around a lot, allowing you to see the beautiful, muscular-yet-feminine, curves of my athletic body. The pinnacle of human perfection and the nadir of human degradation. Picture yourself there, TOILET!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Girls Yana Carolina and Alice decided to arrange a show for you in which the girls first show you their shoes and legs , the girls take turns taking off each others shoes and show you their feet , then each of the girls poop in their shoes filling them with shit and urine , after each of the girls filled their shoes with shit and urine of the girl began to insert their feet into the shoes and then out of the shoes urine and shit , after that the girls again show you their shoes in which a lot of shit and urine .

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This new clip was shot at your numerous requests 🙂
    I was a little tired and decided to eat, but there are no sausages in the house to cook a hot dog. Then I boldly went up on the table and put the shit on the bun, sprinkled with ketchup, and the perfect dish is ready! While I was eating my shitty hot dog, I wanted a drink, pulled out a glass and started to urinate now I have something to wash down with a great dish. I ate all my hot dog with shit))
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information