Pro User

Oct 2016

New sexy clips of the lovely fair skin redhead taking messy and seriously stuck poops in the bathroom. She craps on a box and messes that brown creamy poop all over her ass. Wearing high heels while taking constipated poops. Waring a lovely dress and rubbing her beautiful body while taking big poops for all to see. EFRO, messy pooping, constipated dumps, wearing high heels while shitting, teasing her ass with a vibe before she poops. New clips
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I have shitted a special shit for your Xmas dinner! Hurry up and take i! I am teasing your cock and order to sniff all my stinky farts! After you must to eat all shit from my throne and clean it with your tongue! Come on and take your Xmas gift from yur Goddess!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its nice to have a human toilet all the time while shooting by the side. Amirah needs to pee, she just use the loser as a toilet while talk with Nikki
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BIG DISCOUNT of all my old videos !!! Check them out!
    My new video with Mistress Nia, we are using again our black human toilet and feed him with enormous big COW shit! Lots of corporal punishment and verbal humiliations. HE ATE ALL ! no cut scenes! REAL HUMAN TOILET! A lot of shit and pee
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 14 min 49 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the first scene I am lying on my back with legs up. I am constipated, had not pooped for the last 5 days. I push hard until a very large and hard piece of poop comes out. You see the expressions on my face as I push. I feel there is still more shit that needs to come out. I keep pushing and you can see my opened purple asshole until some softer shit comes out.
    In the second scene I'm going to tell you how it would be like to order and eat some of my shit. After days of waiting you will finally receive my shit by mail. I want you to take your breath and relax. Open the packet, take a big sniff. Get used to the smell. Take a small piece and put it inside your mouth. Let my shit melt on your tongue. Can you believe you are finally eating my Divine waste? After months, or maybe years of dreaming about it, it finally happens! I'm so proud of you!
    I'm sure all this excitement from eating my shit has made your dick hard. You wanna stroke so bad, don't you? Just do it! I want you to jerk off and cum with my shit in your mouth! You feel so dirty and naughty. This feeling is too hard to describe, but you can feel it in your pants! You will be hooked forever. You will always want to stroke with my shit in your mouth. I want you to keep stroking until you blow. Now that you have tasted my poop, you have no choice but to keep worshiping my shit forever! You are my slave!
    *** Please note this is another version of 2 previously released clips, but now put together: Pooping a large hard log in living room
    Eat my shit and jerk your dick
    . You may want to verify if you already have those clips before getting this one.
    --------
    You will also like these videos
    - Your wife will make you a toilet slave: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...e-toilet-slave
    - Ass Slave Turned Into Human Toilet: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-eat-her-shit/
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to shit at work, and hey why not record it for all of you! Front on view, up close! AMAZING QUALITY! I pee at the end also!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 2 min 13 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

a portion of hot, smelly shit for you! and making farts quite naked, into one movie! only here!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now lick my ass hole to stimulate my anus.� I demanded. He kept fighting me so I pried his mouth open again and put all my weight on his mouth. �Do it I said!� He hesitantly started slowly licking my ass hole. I could now feel the shit slowly sliding down my rectum. �Now wrap your lips around my ass hole� I commanded. He did as he was told. I could feel the shit sliding down it was almost ready to come out. I push down a bit to hurry it up but I let out this loud fart. �Eat my farts, toilet� I said. It was already pretty stinky. This only made me happier. I knew how disgusting this shit was going to smell. Then the shit started to come out. It slid out of my ass hole and I could feel it going into his mouth. He was gagging but I continued. The first log was pretty small and he finished it pretty quickly. The next log that came out of my ass was a lot bigger and dry. This one he was really going to have to work at. I made sure to let the shit come out slowly. I couldnt hear him gagging so much anymore. I could smell how horrible my shit was but he kept on it. Log after log.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Seven girls like Princess Nikki, Princess Mini, Nomi Melone, Christina Ventura and Devil Girl use a young man as a human toilet.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 12 min 52 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a FRENCH speaking video (description en français suit). An English spoken version of this clip is available: Cum while watching your Goddess take a shit
    Get it here: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...dess-take-shit
    I really have to poop and I know how it makes you horny! Go ahead and stroke your cock while I strip naked. You are such a pervert! You can't wait. you want to see my delicious asshole open up and my poop come out. You worship your Goddess and her poop. You want to come closer and put your nose between my asscheeks.
    I can't take it anymore, it's going to come out. I am going to take a big shit right in front of your face. You wish I could poop directly inside of your mouth. You can only jerk off in front of your computer. cause being a toilet is a privilege you have to earn!
    Can you see the shit coming out of my asshole? It feels so good to push it out! Now that I pooped you just want to lick my asshole clean. Stick your tongue out, pig! You have a lot of work to do! Be my toilet paper!
    You are going to cum for me while you lick my filthy asshole, slave!
    *Close-up of my poop at the end of the video.
    --------
    You will also like these videos
    - Pooping and Encouraging you to Eat my shit and Jerk: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-eat-shit-jerk
    - Ass Slave Turned Into Human Toilet: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-eat-her-shit/
    Jai vraiment envie de chier et je sais comment ça te rend tout excité! Tu vas te branler alors que je retire peu à peu mes vêtements. Tu es un sale pervers! Tu ne peux plus attendre tu veux voir mon joli petit anus souvrir et voir mon caca sortir. Tu vas vénérer ta Déesse et ses déchets. Dommage que tu ne sois pas là avec moi, j'aimerais tant chier directement sur ta gueule! Je crois que tu ne mérites même pas ça. Te faire chier dessus est un privilège qui se gagne!
    Je ne peux plus attendre, ça va sortir. Je vais faire sortir une grosse merde juste devant ton visage. Tu sais que tu ne peux pas jouir avant de me voir chier. Imagine toi que je fais caca directement à lintérieur de ta bouche. Installe-toi par terre comme un pauvre minable et ouvre ta bouche bien grand!
    Peux-tu voir la merde sortir de mon cul? C'est si bon de pousser et de me soulager! Maintenant que j'ai vidé mes intestins et ma vessie, tu vas venir lécher mon cul et le rendre bien propre. Applique toi, gros cochon! Tu as beaucoup de travail à faire! Tu es mon papier de toilette!
    Tu es un gros dégénéré qui aime la crasse et la puanteur. Je t'interdis de te toucher autrement qu'en vénérant ma Divine merde. Tu vas jouir pour moi pendant que tu léche mon cul sale, espèce de chiotte humaine!
    * Gros plan de mon caca à la fin de la vidéo.
    --------
    Tu vas aussi aimer ces clips en francais:
    - Ta femme veut faire de toi une toilette humaine https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
    - Bienvenue à ma nouvelle toilette humaine https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-toilet-slave/
    - Ta patronne te donne une nouvelle fonction: chiotte humaine https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...ilet-building/
    J'ai plusieurs autres vidéos en français dans mon Studio. Écris-moi pour avoir la liste complète!
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 13 min 43 s
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information