Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy as the lovely Althea Returns with Two great Funky Clips! In the first she gives a great overhead shot as she drops three phat logs. In the second and longest scene enjoy as she lets out a massive load right before hopping in the shower. Shits and Tits for everybody!! Enjoy as she rubs her body and makes those sexy faces while going. She shows off that sexy thick body of hers moving the camera in and out and giving great shots of her tits, ass and pussy. Folks are sleeping on Althea as she for sure provides some of the biggest dumps and plenty of great facial expressions and TNA!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is a surprise to me I had to shit so bad and in every single minutes I felt going to shit myself. Wearing only my cute light coloured socks. I cant hold it and turn around backward to cam sit on knees and release my monster turd. First it seems broken my tight asshole then running out super fast this long shit out of me. Was painful at beginning again. I have to learn how i can make this long, hard medium hard poo ? i love it. I show you as always how beautiful and tell you my experience especially what I felt during pooping. Enjoy my monster turd ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat my messy shit. I want you to savor it! Lick my fucking turd. Youre going to eat it all up for me like a good boy.
    Video is 6 minutes. Replays in a different angle.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youve heard of Black Friday, well this is BROWN FRIDAY! Post Thanksgiving shit. I give you a run down of what Ive been eating yesterday and the day before while I push out a massive shit. It stinks and it is extremely large. So big, it hangs off the edge of the plate. I have been holding it for a while so I am very desperate to get it out. Its a painful one. It stinks to high heaven and burns when it comes out. I hope you enjoy this big ol Thanksgiving shit as much as I did. Eat up!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been waiting to get dirty with you! Fuck Ive missed it. My shit is nice and creamy today perfect for smearing around. I LOVE being fucking nasty for you. Period and shit doesnt stop me, it only makes things better for us. Watch my shit ooze from my ass and get dirty with me. I want you face between this creamy covered ass cheeks too. Get nasty with me.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 1.73 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot huge pooping ,cumming,peeing, ass slapping naughty!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

High tech slave training: by using electricity I can torture the toilet slave's penis (which it no longer needs) and keep my hands free of having to touch the disgusting creature any more than necessary. Being able to deliver an electrical charge to the 'dick' at any time allows me to be playful and carefree as I listen to the music of the screaming sub-human. Its cries and my laughter are beautiful music. Even as it writhes on the floor its dick gets harder. It is trapped by my beauty and its perversion. I even allow it to lick my perfect pussy while my asshole swells and gets bigger and bigger. Finally, my shit comes out slowly and thickly and lies in a perfect round pile on the toilet's face. I stand and kick the slave's balls which electrocuting its penis to get it to eat. Then I start masturbating the slave's penis with my foot and then my hand, all the while slapping the loser's balls and ordering it to eat. The slave experiences the taste of shit, the pain of ball slapping, the pleasure of masturbation at the same time, conditioning it to sexualize pain and humiliation. It is never going to have normal sex again.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 15 min 32 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot pooping 4 days shit 2 of them eating lot on the party! Sexy shit pulling bikini,smashing with ass huge shit,lick my dirty ass good slave!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

PART 1 and 2
    Must have video!
    Sooner or later, every human reaches their potential in life. Some succeed in their career, some in sports, but for a slave, the highest you can go is serving a Goddess like me, to the fullest extent. As you can guess, I have a ton of candidates eager to please me in any way possible, but I pick just the ones that catch my eye the most. Not all slaves deserve the honour of being in the same room as me, touching me, or even having a taste of me. This slave came all the way from Italy, just so he can please me, and to reach the ultimate level of a slave looser, to be my personal toilet for a day. I take his commitment as a sign of loyalty, and I know how to treat slaves that are loyal. They can have my lowest possible things, to worship, adore and consume. The delicious dirt under my shoes is to be eaten, my holy and beautiful feet are to be cleaned, my farts are better than air itself and my shit makes me become a part of you. You are what you eat, right hahaha? Isnt he lucky
    !? Even if it smells, and tastes foul, he keeps on eating, because my pleasure is more important than a slaves feelings, and puking my sacred shit is something I dont tolerate. I am just a single individual, yet I feed people from all around the globe, thats just the kind Goddess I am.
    Apri la bocca!!!

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another Slave from Milan that is my toilet in privet session. He sniffs my socks and feet, kiss and licks my bare feet first. After that, he drinks my pee and I shit in his mouth and make him swallow. He is lucky because my shit is very soft like diarrhoea. Enjoy!

Duration: 20 min 32 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information