Pro User

Oct 2016

Seven girls like Princess Nikki, Princess Mini, Nomi Melone, Christina Ventura and Devil Girl use a young man as a human toilet.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 670 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My human toilet wearing a chastity belt from 1 week and every day I use him to shit in his mouth. Today is no different . Farts , shit , smelly feet all in his mouth and nose. He is becoming completely brainless and obedient. I am his Quin and he is just a Toilet hahaha
    When I finish he must clean me with his tongue.. this is my favourite part I am getting horny when I feel his tongue inside my asshole!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pushing out a delicious poop before I vacuum seal it up to ship it off for you to enjoy 😉 Its creamy and sweet, believe me, I can confirm 😉 I tell you how to kiss/lick/eat my shit as well as a few other fun kinky instructions!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to use my toilet urgently! Spits, pee, shit for everything! I am a real Goddess!
    BTW, do I look sexy?

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Welcome, our dear fans. In this video, you will see our big asses and hear a loud fart. Yana, Alice and Carolina bought a pump and decided that it was time to use it. The girls stripped and released their asses and they will use them as a musical instrument. First there was Alice, she was the first to set up her ass for using the pump. Jana pumped Alice in the ass, and then Alice let out a loud fart when she let the air out of her ass. She didn't go to the toilet and that's why the shit and urine came out with the air. She stood on Caroline and therefore all the shit and urine poured on the body of Caroline. Then Yana was pumped with air, and she also let out loud noises from her ass. Next was Carolines ass, she was also pumped with air, and along with the shit, this air broke out. Splashes scattered in different directions and fell on her friends. Yana, Alice and Carolina really enjoyed this fun game. We hope to use this pump more than once and make a video for you!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Does your morning start with oatmeal? And mine with a plate of freshly shit. What a pleasure to shit in a plate, then sniff and taste, slowly eat it with a teaspoon. Then get up and shove a piece of shit in my pussy and get him out of there with a spoon and eat. What a pleasure to savor every piece of such sticky and warm shit. Chew, swallow and feel it in your stomach. My weekend morning is divine thanks to this breakfast!!!
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me shitting on a hotel counter with my bf hard dick stroking behind my ass hole. He even poked my ass hole while a piece of shit was sticking out!!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther is pooping huge bomb in the bath,first is coming constipated shit,then messy and after diareeah.Taste my messy and juicy hole and farts and drink my pee.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 56 s
    Size: 724 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello I am Sarah. I have new shit for you New HUGE shit. I undress. And after this show you my hot ass. I hold poop inside from three days. For you! I just wanna make another great clip So come here. Enjoy this view. I put of a lot of shit. Just a lot like never before. This is so stinky My pussy getting wet I show you this. Oh
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have new slave! And He is very hungry this morning. Too bad for him that I have diarrhea and he is my toilet. But there is no coming back for him. He is tied up under my toilet seat and I command him to lick my boots and clean them with his tongue. His breakfast is on the way so I make him open his mouth and take all liquid shit and swallow them! His mouth is full of my nasty shit! How delicious, isnt it?
    Eat slave, eat all and say thank you to your mistress!
    Ou this is not all, I have to take a pee in his mouth too.
    -Drink slave, drink my piss and clean my ass!
    He is a very good toilet and I will use him again soon.

Duration: 18 min 35 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information