Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been eating a lot of salad lately. This morning in particular I ate a HUGE superfood salad (kale, spinach, almonds, blueberries, edamame, ect). In this clip, it shows how the roughage has caught up to me. Over 3 minutes of NON STOP Brownies action! They just keep coming. No long pauses. Yes, they are ALL REAL!!!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I made a big shit cake on a plate for you!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls let him worship asses and feet. Sanya piss in slaves mouth.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 15 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is a must and you must hurry up to buy it, my little toilet slaves, cause I evacuate such a huge amount of shit that youve never seen out from the asshole of a girl. A sea of shit! Drown in it, shit slaves!!!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: DivX
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I turns around camera and sticks a finger in my ass. Mmm its so dirty and amazing. Then with a great view of my ass I does a nice shit on the floor and shows the end result afterwards.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 828 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

That how I cook your breakfast I let you see my beautiful asshole and you get to drink my pee. First Im eat a breakfast. Then I serve you a meal directly on to your plate delivered from the source, my perfect ass. I squat over the plate in high heals so my toned, quivering ass hangs over the plate so you can imagine yourself on hands and knees, head to the floor as you worship my asshole-as you should. You will masturbate furiously as the camera brings you so far beneath my ass that you see the succulent and unattainable lips of my pussy. Don't pop your tiny dick (cum) just yet! The shit is enormous-just what you deserve. And then you get to hear my voice ordering you to consume your breakfast. Be sure to eat your cum when you finish masturbating to this video. The self-loathing you feel consuming your own sperm will give you some way to experience my contempt for toilets like you!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So you dont want to eat my shit raw. Thats ok Im going to arrange a little treat for some of you.
    Im sure youll enjoy it. Firstly though, I have to make sure you have that thing in you hand, YES your cock. Pay attention, as Im going to prepare this little treat from the very beginning. As I remove my clothes, Im sure youll antisipate whats cum-ming. I have a very nice new pan that Im going to use to shit in. Dont worry, Its clean. I will then place it on my cooker and slowly allow it to cook. 5 minutes should be enough. There we have it, your original Courden Bleu shit by Goddess Mistress Gaia. Maybe some ORANGE JUICE to wash it down. Enjoy!!

ITALIAN
    Con mio dispiacere,scopro che non vuoi mangiare la mia merda cruda,al naturale.Va benema ho un piccola strabiliante sorpresa.Sono certa che ti piacerà.Prima però,devo avere qualcosa nella mia mano,SÌ il tuo brutto cazzo.Fai bene attenzione,a come approntero questa piccola sorpresa,IO apprezzo lo schiavo attento ai particolari.Mi spoglio,sono sicura che stai afferrando cosa staper accadere.Hai capito bene,sto cagando in una padella.La metto sul fornello e lentamente la lascio cuocere.5 minuti e sara cotta a puntino.Et voila, pronto,un ottimo Courden Bleu,con una gustosa guarnizione della merda della unica Dea,Mistress Gaia.Un dissetante SUCCO DARANCIA ti aiutera a mandare giu tutto. Che godimento !!!!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 106 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have two thirsty slaves begging for my sweet fluids, so why not make sure they both are given fluids? I have them lie on the floor, and piss in their open mouth. When I am done they have missed a lot, so I have them lick the rest from the floor.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My pretty butt doing what it does best..
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 28 s 677 ms
    Size: 36.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge shitting with wide sexy hole,panty messy dirty!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 106 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information