Pro User

Oct 2016

Such big poops!
    In the first part I poop while standing over a toilet. You can here it plop into the water so loud!
    Part two has me pushing out a massive turd while lying on my bed! Watch it slide out so gracefully!
    Finally, I let you peak in on a regular old toilet poop! This log was huge and firm!
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 879 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video I did the will of the boyfriend shitting in his hand.
    Models: Angel_Ali

Duration: 23 s 390 ms
    Size: 40.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Includes:
    1. Big One special for you!
    Price: 10.99$
    Hello my dear friend, this video is specially for you. I hope you appreciate my efforts, because I did not go to shit for almost 4 days. A huge pile of stunning, warm, fragrant shit awaits you!) First lick it like ice cream, then I want you to put a big chunk in your mouth, and prepared .. only carefully, do not rush, I want you to enjoy the nutty notes of taste, and a slight tart aftertaste of coffee .. See? I told you that you like, and excellent video quality and low price make this video compulsory to buy!) A lot of new things ahead, follow the news I love you!)
    2. Big One special for me!
    Price: 10.99$
    Listen, Im already tired of writing a description for the videos, I admit honestly, I really love shit and just can not resist when from my ass comes out a fragrant sausage. After my previous video, I still have a HUGE piece of delicious shit that I love to play with so much!) If you like to watch me play with my shit and pens, then prepare for the crazy scat show!) Follow the updates, love you!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 49 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 selfie clips. the first one is a close up of my ass hole opening up and my pussy, then i zoom the camera out and push out a nice dump. the second one is a selfie of me pushing out a log with corn in the shower
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 42 s 775 ms
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 11.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Last huge turds from Goddess Panther in this year! Nasty masturbating,hot orgasms and a lot of smelly farts! Happy New Year!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit on you
    Models: jazlana

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 54.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot loud farting,cumming,peeing,ass deep fucking and cumming!

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet is already waiting for me on the ground, just like every morning, I feel like using it. Ive put some rings around its cock, so it can be aroused longer, and for me to show it, that this cock belongs to me. I lock its hands and proceed to kick it and tease it. Ive trained it so well, that it gets aroused only from my smell and taste. I proceed to sit on the toilet while instructing it to sniff and lick. It lubricates my ass so that Ill have an easier time pushing out, and it can taste, the breakfast which Im about to serve, from the source. And finally, the moment it is alive for arrives! I get to shit in its mouth, and it can consume my precious waste. After that, I start disciplining it. The only time I allow erections, cumming and pleasure is with my shit in its mouth. I milk it while explaining what it is to me: a toilet, a subhuman and a most loyal slave. It has a hard time to cum, because of the rings, but at this point, Ive already lost interest in milking it. Keeping slaves in denial is a good way to have them obsess over me. I slap it some more, and spit in its mouth, as I am a merciful Goddess and thats all the appreciation the toilet will ever get from me.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 856 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slowly I lowered my ass to the seat. I knew the anticipation of this moment was what my slave had been mentally focusing on for weeks. This act he was about to perform, the privilege of taking his Mistress's shit. I knew that in his mind, this was the supreme moment, the supreme test of his ability to serve his Mistress.
    I knew the light would be shining, illuminating the awesome wonder of my ass directly above him. I was patient and let him enjoy the moment.
    Sometimes I mount the seat with the slave's feet behind me. This time, his feet were in front of me. I leaned forward and punched his balls and dick. With the other hand, I did the same. I then ordered to lick my ass. I sensed activity below me. The slave was cleaning my ass quickly swallowing the fecal traces.
    I relaxed my sphincter and allowed the slave a glimpse of his next meal. I let a bit of the solid stool be expelled and then pinched it off. I waited another minute and repeated the process, pinching off the second morsel. Relaxing my sphincter once more, I released the entire turd. I felt it slowly issue from my ass until there was no more.
    He is a toilet so this is his destiny and maybe yours too!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot shitting and peeing after party!

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280