Pro User

Oct 2016

My new sandals are with dirty soles. My slave will clean them and lick my sexy bare feet after that.
    Coffee makes me shit, and I can't wait to use his mouth as my bowl. Like every morning my slave has to lick my asshole and take my shit in hs mouth . Here it comes toilet boy ! I push a very LONG and huge dump into his toilet mouth . He is just a slave , a HUMAN toilet and this is his purpose - to serve me and to be my toilet blow ! I know that you want to be on his place and maybe you would do better job if you are my toilet. If so , watch my video and tell me that you want to be my toilet and I maybe would use you next time.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 781 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki plays a very humilating game with you today. She have three guys there ready to shoot the load for her anytime. She jark the cocks till they explode in a condom. then she shits on a plate pull all the sperm from the condom on her shit and tell you what you have to do!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This clip is custom 🙂
    *only gif is censored*
    NAKED FART SMELLING the video starts off with you NAKED in missionary position holding your legs behind your knees. The camera up close on your asshole but can see your tits and face You say "I'm gonna make you smell my farts for what you did" Very bright lighting please Don't spread your ass with your hands 10 farts minimum (loud) Before you fart say Get ready to smell this fart Tom Are you ready to smell my fart Here comes a big fart for you to smell After you fart say Do you like how that fart smells? Do you like how my farts smell? Smell my fart Smell that fart Smell it I bet you like smelling my farts I bet you like how my farts smell Basically tell me to smell your fart over and over lol You're 11/10 gorgeous..I would be sooooo happy to see you do this for me
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My best clips from the last month! A lot of shit, huge closeups, my diarrhea, my hard work and lots of more hideous, shitty clips!

Duration: 41 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello! Its next day and next delievery of hot fresh poop at the morning! Yesterdat I ate so much fruits and meat My shit is half liquid and so much stinky. I show you my wide open asshole, this is so sexy. After pooping I also show you whatve done 😉

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress tied a slave to the battery and went on business. The slave sat for a long time and suddenly wanted to go to the toilet. For this, she had to use a cup, from which her Mistress fed. After the slave poured urine and shit into the bowl, she decided to eat everything so as not to be punished by the Mistress. Eaten shit made a slave so lustful that she decided to fuck herself with a dildo.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 26 min 7 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youre holed up with me for the whole weekend, and youre right where you belong under my throne as I sit upon it, as I push and let my shit ooze out my ass and fall into your waiting mouth! I tease you before planting my ass down and feeding you all you deserve to eat and leave you there to chew, swallow and digest my shit, until I come back tomorrow
    I return with another loaf in my oven 😉 Along with some more taunts as well you really MUST be hungry, your mouth is already open and I havent even taken off my panties! Its really no wonder youre so famished, considering youre not good enough for people food. Your only meals are my shit!
    I fill you up again, and youre finishing off my loads and eating them up in record time! Im impressed, youre really proving yourself to be a valuable toilet! Ill let you go for now, as I did promise to make a weekend out of you but if you come back through my doors again, toilet, Ill keep you permanently 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 sexy goddess feed one poor slave with their big shit. No mercy for the pig below them, he has to take all the shit and eat them. If he couldnt catch them, he has to eat them after that from the floor.

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is short version of feet care and long stinky turd ” only the scat part without the feet care in the beginning

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im use once again a slave who is regarded as an experienced human toilet. Hes been lying many times under different toilet seats so that many ladies can sit down completely relaxed on it, shit and piss without a huge mess. Im use him carelessly, shits on it and the Toilet swallows everything as fast as he can.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information