Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me fuck my arse telling you i want you to feel all that shit inside me, i then pull it out and ground hogg, open my arsehole up to see a huuuge load inside.
    I push out thick log logs onto your dick before smearing my warm shit onto it and sucking your shit covered cock till you cum in my mouth
    I USE THE NAME RYAN IN THIS
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Anna uses his new slave again. First, she makes him kiss and lick her dirty soles. After that, she sits on her throne and starts to piss in his mouth. After he drank all she shit in his mouth huge solid shit and make him eat it. All that he drops, she made him eat it with a spoon. The slave throws up but there is no turning back from this, he has to eat it again!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty talking you, my naughty little piggy, as I tease and prepare a stinky gift for you! 😉 I groundhog my chocolate bar as it peeks out my turd over and over again, and finally push it out for you, a big heft load! I tell you how a piggy like you should enjoy my turd, and you better follow my instructions if you want anymore of my dirty presents” again 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 479 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get ready for my 8 loads of shit, slave. Over a WEEKS worth of raw shit for you to eat, smear, and pack into your ass so you can shit out my own shit again. Choke on my shit, gag on it. Smear my shit all over your face, covering your nose and eyes. Thrust my hard turds into your assholeFUCK yourself with my shit, and then EAT it. You HAVE no limits. Start pumping your cock you miserable scat pig, and follow my instructions. Im going to DESTROY you with my shit
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the third installment of my 25 load adventure!
    I love stuffing shit up my pussy! It feels so dirty and nasty! Luckily Ive never had any health problems, just pure fun! I love stuffing fresh shit up my pussy, now lets see if I enjoy stuffing 25 loads of collected poop up my cunt! I give you a nice close of up my horny, shit smeared pussy! You are going to love the detail and the sounds! I hope this video turns you on as much as it turned me on when I was making it!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this vid i start by looking out my bathroom window and starting to strain. I push for a while and shit out some chunks, it made me horny so i fingered my ass and dildoed my self for a little bit then i shit a little more. After that my man fucked me and nutted on my unwiped asshole!! Enjoy
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 3 min 55 s
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ass to ass! Loud farting and very stinky. Ass shaking for you. Just stinky farts. Do you wanna feel this wind on your face too? You are addicted to ours farts. Loud juicy farts for you! Just smell it!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to swim! The feeling of the water caressing my body makes me feel so good! I love to swim even when I am wearing a diaper! I have a cute little pool to swim in! But Im not allowed to fill it with water inside the house. Maybe if I filled my pool up with something other than water
    Look at all these goodies I have! Whipped Cream! And Chocolate Syrup! And Cupcakes! Oh what a mess I would make if I covered my body in all these sweets! It would be just like swimming in a giant sundae!
    I start pouring the chocolate and whipped cream all over myself! I pour it all over my big boobs and on my face and in my mouth! I am getting so dirty! My diaper is getting filthy too! It makes me so happy to be making such a naughty mess in my pool! I love that Im wearing a diaper too!
    Uh oh! I think I need to go poo poo! I need to fill my diaper up! Im covered in chocolate and whipped cream and cupcakes and now I need to fill my diaper! Ive made a mess of my body now I need to make a different mess in my diaper! I squat down in my pool and grunt as I push out my poo poos into my diaper!
    Oh what a stinky mess Ive made! I think I need to fill my diaper up with something sweet to get rid of the awful smell coming from my butt! I shake the can of whipped cream and squirt some into my diaper! Then I pick up a cupcake and squish it in my dirty diaper too! I sit down in my filthy and let my poo squish its way up my butt crack! It feels good! I am getting really turned on! I grab the can of whipped cream and I start to hump it! I hump that can just like it was your cock! You know what happens to your cock when it gets really excited right? It squirts out white stuff! Just like this can of whipped cream!
    Its time to take off my dirty diaper! Do you want to see the poopy mess Ive made!? I slowly take my shit filled diaper off! Oh look! My poop is all squished and there are cupcake crumbs in my poo! Mmmm! It looks so good! I cant help but smell my shit! I am overcome by my desire and I take my shitty diaper and smear it in my face! I rub my pussy and stick my face in my diaper! Im so turned on! My pussy is dripping wet! I have poop and chocolate and whipped cream all over my face!
    I take my dirty poopy diaper and pour chocolate and whipped cream all over my poop! Then I take the messy diaper and rub it into my pussy! I keep rubbing harder and harder until I cum! I cum so hard! I cum like the dirty scat girl I am!
    This is the messiest diaper video Ive ever made! I had so much fun in my pool full of chocolate, whipped cream, and poop! Id love it if you could join me! Please watch my video!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 17 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Geneva is another sexy Ebony BBW with a nice Juicy Ass. Enjoy as she plops down and lets rip some explosive Farts and Ish on the toilet!! Shes a Daycare Teacher and she has to sneak away from the to go drop them off in the pool!! Enjoy her sexy Farts and sharts and pissing from the toilet!! Oh the nasty ass pre dump farts she lets off on that bowl!! Not to mention that post fart aftermath logs!! You just know it was downright funky in that bathroom! Geneva is definitely A lady keeping it funky!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am taking a shit and piss while explaining where is your place !
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information