Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty fucking ass with heel till shitting huge messy shit, fucking ass with messy heel till cumming,peeing!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 412 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You better cum good for me today! Thats your fucking job. Eating my shit and making your cock cum to the taste of me shit filling your mouth. You better not spill not one drop until I tell you to. You keep my shit in your mouth.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Come watch me as I nervously take a poo while families in the next room!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 3 min 28 s
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big piles of crap. Big aromatic ass. Dirty underwear. Epic cumshots. Dirty blowjob. Huge chunks of shit on face and mouth. Smearing crap across the face. And all this will be yours in this unique compilation of unreleased videos, some are too short, others do not have a common theme, but all together they will give you a lot of unforgettable emotions!) Relax and get ready to immerse yourself in 10 minutes of unforgettable hot moments for 4 not previously seen video!) Stay in touch with a lot of new things!) I love you!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 548 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Like any career girl, I have had to learn to multitask. Using slaves as toilets is a convenience, not a job. So just because there is a former human being waiting beneath my perfect ass to be used as a receptacle for a huge amount of shit doesn't mean I can't take a few moments to check my text messages. The slave is well trained enough that it doesn't need much instructions, just "open it", not "open your mouth"-it is no longer a mouth but a shit hole and it is no longer his but mine. "Open your shit hole, toilet". You get to see a beautiful shot of my ass and pussy poised above the toilet's face waiting for a huge load.
    This time there is no ass worship. I have become comfortable enough to use the toilet without prior stimulation so you see a slave reduced to pure toilet servitude, serving as nothing but a sewer, a piece of plumbing, a detour for my shit on the way to the city sewer system through the body of a "man". The slave lies there with a massive shit spreading over its face while my perfect ass stays suspended over its face with one tiny turdlet waiting to drop.
    As a special treat to your MASTURBATORS I put my ass right up to the camera as I wipe my ass clean, even though my ass is so perfectly toned that there is almost no need to wipe.
    Unfortunately, once I have delivered there is too much shit for it to eat and I have to provide more "encouragement", in this case in the form verbal encouragement, fake sympathy and of a harsh whipping. The slave managed to swallow what went directly in its mouth but leaves a lot around its face.
    "Open mouth, slave. Open. Eat my shit! Eat all!.Ah, good boy! You are a toilet! You are not human!" I whip its penis and spit in its open mouth.
    Finally I have to slave turn over to have a good whipping on its ass. My legs look beautiful in my stylish new boots as I hold its head down with my foot and whip its ass, ignoring its whimpers. You will probably CUM watching this part, TOILET PIG!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anna Maria went with us for dinner and we wanted to shoot a scat clip after this. Unfortunatlly she could not shit only piss. what a pitty but anyway is a nice backstage video with some piss humilation.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AMAZING new clip, wanna taste? My sweet booty covered in tasty fresh shit, and all this stuff in ultra close up angle, with fisheye lens!)
    Thats really amazing, this giant turd destroy my ass, in this moment I imagined that you were eating my shit, and it was really fun, I think you would have liked it) If you still want me to fill your mouth with shit, and flogged you like a bitch, then you definitely like this video!) love you stay tuned, and wait new updates)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squatting facing backwards on the toilet seat, I take a huge poop, show you my big poop and wipe my dirty ass and show you the soiled toilet paper.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 21.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave training part 1 and 2
    It is no simple thing to turn a human into a toilet. My videos only show the payoff, but for every minute of fun shitting into what was once a human being's mouth, there are hours of laborious de-humanization, animal training, psychological conditioning, and punishment. This first video shows how hard I have to work to make available to you the pleasure of seeing the slave used as a toilet.
    The slave is gradually denied the right to move around as a human being, on its legs, and has to act as an animal. The whip is applied tirelessly to its ass and genitals as it performs acts of worship from the floor. Its whimpers and pleading bring a smile to my angelic face as it cries like a little girl and constantly repeats, "Thank you Mistress, Anna," the only human words in its vocabulary. What else would it need to say? "No" is forbidden and "Yes" is assumed.
    I insert a dildo and apply nipple clamps to its chest and then I let the pig worship my bare feet.
    My beautiful bottomless dress allows you to see both my pussy and my gorgeous ass as I whip the slave into begging submission. My smile is radiant as it, the slave, reaches its breaking point from whipping until I take mercy on it and say the words it longs to hear. "Now it is time to eat my shit," which is what happens in the next video.
    Part 2
    This video is a feast for fans of my ass, my voice and my face. It is also a feast for the slave, but of a different kind!
    The whole point of all this hard work on my part is to make the creep into a proper toilet. This video shows me reaping the reward for all my tireless efforts.
    You get to see me as I sit on the slave, order it to clean my asshole, alternately slapping its balls and jerking its cock. As I order the slave to "lick my pussy" you get to see the facial expressions range through the phases of ecstasy and sadistic enjoyment. I even smile into the camera at times, giving you a knowing smile in the knowledge that you are MASTURBATING your tiny dick while you watch.
    For the final act of domination I remove the seat and lower my intoxicatingly beautiful ass right on to the slave's mouth. My precious shit goes directly down its throat. As I stand and inspect its obedience the slave almost spits the sacred offering out of its mouth, causing me to slap its face and wrap tape around its mouth, trapping my shit in its skull cavity.
    The process of encouraging the slave to finish its duty and fully consume my shit requires much verbal and physical encouragement and my facial expressions switch back and forth between fury and mirth. But in the end it is the mesmerizing draw of my eyes and the hopeless desire to please me that brings the slave to fight back the gag reflex and finally swallow. As a reward for eating it is allowed the ultimate privilege of cleaning my ass with its tongue. A feast for fans of psychological domination and lovers of beauty.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 15 min 9 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Youre down on your luck, slut, cuz your new step mom doesnt want you around anymore, now that Ive married your father! Hes not going to save you, by the way, and nobody is gonna hear you scream. You want to know what Im going to do to you? Ive bet youve had a long time to think about it, since I left you taped to the floor in this room by yourself for an hour. I am going to get rid of you, youve been in my way for the last time, taking attention away from me when youre still daddys little girl! I cant stand it! Since youve been such a pain in my ass, Im going to shove YOU up my ass. Hope you like the taste of my ass little girl, hahaha! Thats right, eat out my ass, I wanna hear you slurping you little cunt, or Im going to take a bit shit on you! Oh, dont cry, its not like daddys gonna save you anyway
    Im not done with you yet, you little bitch. Im picking you up sticking you inside my jeans with your face up against my asshole, right there you belong! Im going to pull up my pants and go for a jog, hopefully you can hold you breath!
    Mm, that was such a great run! Oh, look, you survived, hahah. Well, that sucks for you cuz I need to take a shit now, and you know where youre going, down the fucking toilet and im going to drown you in it. Aww, dont cry, you can always try eat your way out like a little bottom feeder. Thats what you get! Thats what bad little girls get that dont listen to their step moms!! Hahaha, thisll be the last place theyll ever look for you, you nasty little shit covered cunt!
    Bye byeeeee!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 304 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information