Pro User

Oct 2016

12 minutes 34 seconds of some sexy shit all over the house, she finds new ways to make a mess on the floor and loves to piss all over the place while she takes a crap, 10 individual all new clips, new pooping places, coming out of the shower wet and dripping to take a shit, wearing some clothing and heels, wonderful front view from the shower, opens her ass for you to watch that crap slide out in massive piles (shes been holding it in for added girth), loves peeing on her feet, wet, messy, amazing redhead. These are some great big piles of shit so please enjoy them growing . All new clips
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 952 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Renee is one of my favorite young goddeses!! Shes so sweet and innocent, and the type of girl I never thought I would convince to poop and scat for me. Well Look at her now!! In this clip she Delivers her Funkiest Clips Ever! Special for Scat Shop, enjoy as Renee makes a special EFRO delivery in three great clips as she drops a hot shit in a trash bag. In the Second clip, she takes a shit in a tupperware container to give you a sample of her special deliveries”. Then enjoy as she takes a nice POV dump nude over toilet. Three Smoking hot clips all nude. Her sexy young, athletic body drives me crazy!! This shy girl isnt shy anymore!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet slave licks my ass while I am playing with my magic wand ? I am in my period so I wont use his tongue this time. Once I had climax I had to shit too. Fortunately his mouth is right under my asshole, perfect to take and swallow my smelly shit. Of course, he has to clean me up!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you hungry slave? I know you are. Follow me, on your knees! Thats right you are a dog and now I will make your breakfast. Stay down and watch me how I make your Italian breakfast. You can smell how tasty is it. Open your fucking mouth and start eating! This would be our breakfast and your dinner every day! You should be getting used to it!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In fact the brunette beautie Anna-Maria cant pee in this first video, so the video contains two clips of Nikki peeing in slaves mouth while Anna Maria is watching and rying to piss also.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you shure that youll be eat my shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner slave! -This is your best case and you should eat all! I use my slave liek usual, but this time I make him take all my shit! I am shitting in my slave mouth a huge turd on his shit face, after that he has to lick me clean! What a loser. I know that you watch this and you want to be on his place slave! I will accept you if you can eat a lot of shit!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Recognize Mistress by her shits flavor. It was an ordinary day. Mrs Christina, Yana and Karina was enjoying and resting. As usual, I was serving my Mistresses. I was licking their feet, then I ate their spitting and drank Christinas urine. At some point, Mistresses became bored and they decided to have fun and find out, how well I know them. The task for me was not easy. I had to guess with closed eyes, whose shit I am eating. It was a very unusual feeling. The task was difficult, but very pleasant for me. I made a few mistakes, because the shit of all three girls was amazing. Seeing the difference was difficult. I had to not only try the girls shit, but also eat it completely. I coped with this, because eating the shit of beautiful girls has become my pleasant duty and Im always ready to do that.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you ready for huge massive shi from Goddess Panther? So bow down and open your mouth for delicious shit you have ever seen! Drink pee and smell farts!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was reluctant to make this on it was one of my first
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 50 s 496 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I havent poop for seven days, first is coming huge constipated shit then messy bulge in my new pink satin panties.I am modeling in from you with my monster bulge in panties.Farting messy close to your face,let taste you my delicious asshole.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 18 min 33 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information