Pro User

Oct 2016

As I said in the last gaming session I took on my slaves face, where I accidentally shot an surprise in his mouth where it remained for an entire game. Hes ready for the full test. Wearing my sexy new lingerie just to torment my boyfriend and tease him while he suffocates.. I strap him into the bench once again.. But he has no idea whats coming.. How about everytime I get , I pee in your mouth” .. I threaten him. I can see the fear in his eyes as hes never experienced a goddesses golden nectar before and has listed it as a hard limit.. but maybe its time to push that envelope He struggles as he smothers underneath me.. dying to breathe but having his nose and mouth stuffed with nothing but pussy and ass.. his attempts are hopeless. He only breathes when I dye.. or have to fart.. sadly all of the farts came out silently since I literally had to sh!1t the entire game.. it was klling me to hold it in The smothering seems to be a bit much for him.. He keeps struggling in panic making me allow him breath.. ruining my games.. If I go negative this game Im going to Sh!1T in your mouth Maybe Ill just go negative on purpose —————————— EXTREME NEW CLIP with a VERY REAL ENDING with his mouth filled to capacity while I grind my ass over his mouth to pack it all the way in while he suffocates.. this is the FULL clip unlike the version sold on other stores where scat is prohibited Also note there may only be 2 or so AUDIBLE farts as whenever I have to sh!1t they become silent but.. trust me.., you want this clip.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 26 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This one is so sexy, my cute bubble but looks so hot perked up. I think this is the best shot of my sweet little round ass so far. Lots of splashes and nice poop too. Hope you enjoy 😉
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 0 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was bowling and started feeling like i needed to shit so i tried to hold it becsuase i dont like pooping in public if i can help. After a while i couldnt wait any more and took my phone to the stall because i knew it was going to be BIG! Sure enough it felt like a bowling ball forced its way out of my tight ass hole. It really hurt i hope my pain brings you pleasure!!

Duration: 1 min 25 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

(This is brand new video : 126. Drink piss and suck shit)
    I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave, the useless bits bits of flesh that formerly served as its genitals shaved and bound. From beneath the toilet seat, it can look up at my red panties as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my toes. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously MASTURBATE. As I take my position on the toilet seat, I pull aside my panties and you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. I have to lean forward to slap the slave's balls and keep its 'dick' hard so you get an even more beauteous view of my puckered asshole and pouting pussy lips. The slave's tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged and begins to protrude threateningly. Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slave's face. This is not the end:”Remember, to flush the toilet” I command him to open his toilet mouth and I flush with my piss a lot of piss and he has to drink all of it!
    The degraded pervert lies in its own filth and mine as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and my radiant smile mocking alike mocking the debased SUBHUMAN TOILET.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 15 min 6 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther ate too much on Christmas dinner, in the morning she is filling her cotton white panties with monster shit.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 16 min 35 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice long turd and boob flash at the end 🙂
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 Girls are using slave Tommy as a human toilet
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Soft fart followed by MASSIVE log!!!

Duration: 2 min 42 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sniffing my farts and licking my asshole is a routine duty for my slave. My reward is hot well-cooked breakfast!

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am kicking his balls until they start bleeding and make him clean the blood from my feet and shoes. And lick the floor after that. In the end I shit in his mouth and leave him to struggle with my shit.

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 720 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information