Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy New Year!
    I was sick few days and my slaves ate my snoots of course, but now is time to eat something tastier. I cant hold my huge shit any longer so he has to open his mouth wide open because I can feel that its going to be huge! Hot, nasty, yellow, stinky diarrhea! Oh yes! And my ass is still wide open so I command him to stick his tongue deep inside and tongue fuck it. Oh it feels so damn good! I decide to cum while he licks my ass, a huge and strong organism! God, I miss that so much!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 655 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me close up shit a huge load, i then show you it before licking it and sucking on my log like its a dick, I make my tongue and teeth shit brown and then i suck my shit even more..
    Before fucking my pussy while i shit once more and carry on sucking my shit.
    I love being kinky girrl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am back from the beach and the first thing that I have to do is to shit! But the toilet in the hotel is awful so I will use my toilet slave again.

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a fun little EFRO video! If you love to see pretty girls take nice big huge dumps while talking dirty to you then this video is for you!
    My sexy ass is full of shit! I cant wait to let it all out! It feels so good being packed full of my delicious shit!
    Youll love this nice slow sexy let out! This massive turd slowly stretches my hole open. You can see the turd getting big and bigger as more and more is push out of my hole. Finally the great big poop pops out and falls to the floor of the tub! MMM! It feels so good! I love how amazing it feels to push those giant ones out of my cute little asshole!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 31 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She just moved in from a strict Catholic school so the new and liberal environment of the new school is shocking for her! Lucky for her, her new classmates are willing to teach her how to fit right in! Now they are teaching her how to let go of her inhibitions. They make her go on all fours at the desk, sans panties. Her classmates take turns parting her ass and licking her pussy and asshole. They stimulate her well until she produces a soft clumb of feces on the floor. They tell her that she will also have to learn how to eat her own shit!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Resolution: 270 x 480
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had a lot of fun in this video.
    This human toilet sniffs my nylon socks and kisses my feet. He licks my ass and lubricates it because my shit is very fat and hard this time! He eat some farts of course! He sucks it in his mouth very slowly. After that he licks me clean and licks my wet pussy, In the final, he eats my cum from my pussy ? This is so fun haha. I cant stop laughing! Pathetic shit eaters!

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 790 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm making and sending you a video of me pooping to enjoy while you're finished. I want your nose right up to your screen as you watch me wink my shit-brimmed anus and harden in your hand as you listen to the glistening sounds my wet asshole makes, just begging to shit. I want you licking your lips as my pussy drips with excitement as Im about to birth all these smelly turds for you. Mmm, I show you my load and make you eat all that stinky shit ? So glad you still get to watch me shit from the source.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther is spreading her butt with one hand like. Grunting very loud.Taking off dress, leaving thong on.When she is farting and pooping,you can really see her anus pushing against her thong and at the end she is taking off thong and grunting so loud, so shit is flying direct into your face.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 14 min 4 s
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot messy pooping,cumming and issing in sexy tight bebe” jeans and panties!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im on my way to workout and out of nowhere I have to take a big poo in my brand new gym on campus that just opened up yesterday!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 139 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information