Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a task for you today my slave, to eat my huge shit, to drink my pee and clean my asshole and my toilet with your tongue! Bow down slave and serve your Goddess!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you hungry boy!? Mommys got a nice lunch prepared for you! But you are not going to get to eat it like a normal boy! Oh no! You are going to suck the messy right out of your Mommys messy asshole! And you are going to beg me to shit it all out for you! Mommy is going to feed you your milk and smashed banana like a bird in her babys mouth! Except this mess is coming out of my ass!
    You are going to be a good boy and lick up every last drop that Mommy farts out of her asshole! The messy is going to come flying out and you are going to catch it all in your mouth and eat every last drop!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot huge shitting, peeing, cumming while shitting and soles teasing!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a small shop. PLEASE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE PIRACY OF MY VIDEOS. DON'T UPLOAD TO ANY OTHER SITES. This has become a big thing in 2019 it's extremely frustrating.
    Watch my show off my cute plugged asshole to you. You can see how much I love this red lipstick cock in my mouth and pussy, but I need to stop playing so I can take a shit. I want you to taste it. Taste it while I play with my doggy some more. Eat it up while I fuck my ass with his cock.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's dark and I'm here to bring all your fantasies to light. Black is superior and this white pig will have a taste of it! I lay him down masked and begin to put oil all over his body. Naked and all I like to tease and jerk his cock, as he gets hard I stand over him and release my piss! It goes everywhere on his pathetic body that I'm going to use as a toy. As my golden shower fills his lil belly button and gets everywhere I sit and smear it all over his chest I fart in the air a couple times as I begin to strain and I strain he's so I can release all this shit inside as I keep stroking him and have it quit so he can hear all the piss intertwined with his cock, I spread open and have him finger my asshole to loosen it up Moan because it begins to turn me on. After a few finger fucks I strain and begin to shit all over his cock. Hard turds and all go all over his cock balls and chest ugh the smell fills the room, and I begin to smear the shit over him, mixed with my piss and oil I give him a shit filled jerk off and this little white pig loved it I fulfill his nasty fantasy and I will yours. There's more to come stay tuned!
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 16 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im making a big shit by my favorite hole! You are under me, and you eat my brownie, my pee and me menstruate. Yes, today is the first day of my menstruation, You will see everything very, very close
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time, the girls Caroline and Ian decided to use Alice as toilet slave , Alice did not know what it will do with Caroline Yana , Yana and Caroline took ass Alice cocanie pants and bared to you her ass then Carolina picked up the rubber cock and started to fuck Alice in the ass , Carolina pulls out of the ass of Alice rubber member, it is covered in shit and Carolina once again introducing Alice in the ass rubber cock and Fucks her like a whore in that moment when Carolines fucking Alice in the ass rubber member , Alice caresses the tongue pussy Yana , but this is not enough Yana and Yana aroused , Ian also picks up the rubber dick and Fucks Alice in the mouth , Carolina wants to shit and she shoots on ass of his girlfriend Alice, and liquid diarrhea , all of Alices ass in shit , Carolina again takes the rubber dick and Fucks Alice in the ass , Yana pulls out of the mouth of Alice rubber member peddles her ass and fills a mouth Alices shit , I like to use the mouth of his girlfriend as her own toilet , now Alice is completely in the shit of her girlfriends, and Carolina and Yana are very happy that they can use Alice as their own toilet .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You dont want to eat my shit but I know how to make you eat them! You are going to be my toilet , this is your fate slave toilet slave hahaha Oh I forgot about the smelly farts that I have hahaha
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 38 s
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Legs up ass open waiting for you nasty boy to come crawl to this pussy, with my sexy mask on I oil up my skin and tease you with my naked body I squeeze my boobs that's looking plump and I'm ready to shit all over ur face! Pushing I feel my stomach rumble and instantly my shit starts to come out it's a semi thick load and I mean thick it stretched my asshole wide ugh the smell went everywhere and the view of it sitting in front of my ass made you want to devour it so bad.. but I know I have more inside so I begin to finger my ass which made me BEGIN TO FART I'm such a GASSYGIRL. Fingering it so much made a creamy snake like load come out mmm my shit looks so fucking good I HAD TO PUT THE LOAD IN MY MOUTH AND SUCK ON IT I licked it first to tease myself then suck a little here and there but finally I COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE AND HAD TO DEEP THROAT IT ALL and SPIT it out ! this is a nasty video with ass play, feet play, and shit tasting with a twist of domination at the end, this will make you buy all my videos and become a scat slave for me only!
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Long pearl beads they fit so well in my white blouse and so excite me). At first I put them in my pussy, and then slowly pulled them out, now I want to feel them in my wicked ass. When I pulled them out with effort, I was very excited. Then I pulled them very tightly around my neck, strangled them a little and shit yes finally, the shit was in my hands. I mix poops with beads, first placing them in my pussy and start to enjoy its taste, cleaning the beads
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 20 min 19 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information