Pro User

Oct 2016

I love wearing my black pantyhose. I feel so sexy myself in them. Wrapping around my long legs such a great feeling. Im touching my feet and legs many many times in the video. Show up close to cam my soles in hoses, actually from every angles my sexy and cute feet. Wrinkles them, curve them. I adore them. Would you like to worship too? Come and touch them as I do. Just being soft to them. They are deserve every single touching. You can get a great angle and view to my tight asshole when I pull off my pantyhose to half way. Look at that nice kitty too. I have to poo but wanna tease you and turn you on so much. Im sitting on knees and farting for you. Slide one of my finger gentle into my ass. Then I poop on my soles. I hold them what a big and beautiful turd. Start to smear and smudge them on feet and soles but Im kneeing in doggy style most in the video. Take a pleasure in my shitty feet and dirty hoses feet. So stinky and smelly now. Smearing and playing with feet and soles over and over, tell you would be nice to wrap your hard dick with this dirty feet. I show you and tell you how I wanna rubbing that hard cock of yours till you cum over on my feet. I just imagine between my feet got your cock and giving a hot feet job. You know and I know as well that is your dream nasty boy ? Sexy pantyhose video with lots of poop on soles, smearing poop and playing with feet. Enjoy it.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Video 1: Laying in my tub shitting in my bath water.
    Video 2: I squat over the toilet in my cute fuzzy long socks pull my tampon from my bloody pussy. Then I do a nice bidet cleanse to clean up my poopy asshole.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I couldnt wait for you to come home. I held my poop in all day because I know how much you love it. Let me stroke your cock with this load, baby. You love seeing it smeared on my face and around my lips. Oh, you want me to lick some? You know my limitsbut I love pleasing you. Lick some more? I cant, you know it makes me gagbut I still cant refuse your requests. I promise Ill do it. Anything for you, baby.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get a front row seat to all these nasty farts. I start off in my panties, before peeling them off and getting dirtier 😉 Long and juicy, some short loud and choppy, these farts are on their way to blow me a new asshole! 😉 Over time you see how dirty this chair gets as I blast stinky farts out my cute winking butthole and wave them your way before I know it I shart out a turd right onto the chair <3 Oh look, a present. You gonna take care of that for me, huh? I'm not done yetand my farts push pussy juices outta my cuntwhen I keep farting you get a first-rate view of my gas bubbling up my wet juices. whew! What a relief. I feel so much better 😉 Now get up, slave, you got a mess to clean up!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Twerking while pooping
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 33 s 333 ms
    Size: 52.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erica meets a very sexy man at the pool while on vacation. After a little small chat, Erica gets down to the point and they begin to discuss meeting up later for sex.
    Erica excuses herself and gets out of the spa and grabs whatever is near and pulls her bikini bottoms down and begins to piss and shit, a very explosive farty shit!
    Hes impressed. When she is finished she tells him if he wants her to be with him tonight, he will have to eat up all of her messy shit.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 105 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bear with me! This is my first time ever giving myself an enema and I feel nervous for some reason. I empty my bladder first and point a nice stream towards you. Then I insert the nozzle in my ass but it doesn feel like much at first. I already needed to take a shit before this. I finally feel the pressure building in my ass and release it. Everything shoots out of my ass and I love it! I fill my ass one more time and spray it towards the camera. I show off my cleaned out asshole. Im a clean slut now ?
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filming with someone else for the first time EVER! <3 I feel like a virgin again ? I hope you all like it! Featuring my dream boy and I as we have a hot assfuck with my asshole already needing to shit. We start as he toys with my clit as we make out, then growls and groans as he eats out my pussy and asshole, and smacks it for good measure, soon I'm shaking and moaningsquealing at sensations too intense to bite my tongue through.
    He tells me he can feel my shit deep in there as he fingers my shithole, and it feels SO good as he drags his finger in and out, even pulling out his finger, dirty with my poop ? Can't wait to have my ass filled with shit AND his cock! My butthole is SO sensitive I already can't stand how thick I'm stretched when he pushes through my pucker and ass-fucks me! After we cum, he pulls out and licks my sore, juicy butthole, tasting me ? Yum!
    All that ass-fucking plumbs my poop from deep within my depths ? I need to shit! I run to the bathroom and let you all watch as I let out some juicy, bubbly farts and poop out a few cute turd nuggets which have been drawn up close to my dirty entrance by my boyfriend's cock.
    About Us:
    My boyfriend was already absolutely obsessed with anal (and other perversions I also love), and is just beginning his scat journey as I tempt him down the path ? he's becoming more and more comfortable with my poop and already likes the way it tastes when he licks my filthy ass after some messy anal <3 Given that he's come this far, we decided we'd finally do a shoot like this together <3 He also loves feeling poop inside my shitter when he fingers and fucks me, and loves telling me how he's going to push that shit deep down in me to make more room for his cock, so he can *completely* fill me up. He fully supports my kink and loves that I get to feed my poop to so many people (which I love as well, thanks for you all for helping to fulfill my sexual needs as well! It makes me hot to feed you my poop!) <3 And believe me, the neighbors hate us ? I'm a screamer! (We're both vocal!)
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 932 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Listen, Im already tired of writing a description for the videos, I admit honestly, I really love shit and just can not resist when from my ass comes out a fragrant sausage. After my previous video, I still have a HUGE piece of delicious shit that I love to play with so much!) If you like to watch me play with my shit and pens, then prepare for the crazy scat show!) Follow the updates, love you!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information