Pro User

Oct 2016

Do a foot massage and eat our shit! It was great, but very difficult! Today I have to do 2 things at once do an excellent foot massage to my beloved girls and at the same time eat their shit. It was difficult for me to simultaneously concentrate on two things at once, and I often forgot about foot massage when I was eating shit, but the girls constantly reminded me of that. Both girls today received the maximum service from me, 1 girl devastated her ass, and the other enjoyed a massage. Swallowing today was very difficult. The girls were simultaneously tearing me apart they wanted a high-quality foot massage and a high-quality toilet. I almost vomited on Kristina, her shit always has a strong taste and a liquid consistency, but I concentrated and did this dirty business! It was very bad for me, I was sick, but I tolerated it, and the girls at that moment were laughing and enjoying the process.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Seven girls like Princess Nikki, Princess Mini, Nomi Melone, Christina Ventura and Devil Girl use a young man as a human toilet.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Size: 433 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have pain in my stomach this morning. My slave has been waiting for me all night with his ball tied up and full. I am not in a good mood and he has to pay for that. After I slap his blue balls, I shoot a wet fart in his mouth. This means that there would be something more for him this morning. He sealed his mouth and lips over my asshole so no smell or anything else can go out. His reward for this good job is very painful handjob. Yes, I am cruel, but he is not a Human been anymore he is an object, toilet, a toy for my amusement.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pushed out a fet one that i thought would never stop! Lots of poop in this one
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 5 s
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tease my slave with my sexy feet, and have him come over to worship them. I even touch his dingus with my feet. Then I tell him to lick my ass. After all this is where he is getting his food today! After he has thoroughly licked my ass to my satisfaction, I start peeing in his dirty mouth. Then it is time for his meal for the day I shit several logs in his toilet mouth, and tell him to start jerking himself with this pleasure. The only way I let him cum, is if he eats it all. I guess he was both horny and hungry. 🙂 He eat it all, and cums like a rocket!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I stop to shave my ass and pussy ? My slave is going to eat my shit and make me cum after that while licking my asshole.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 692 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a small shop. PLEASE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE PIRACY OF MY VIDEOS. DON'T UPLOAD TO ANY OTHER SITES. This has become a big thing in 2019 it's extremely frustrating.
    Watch this beautiful chunk of shit slide out of my asshole. Its thick and brown with visible indigestibles which you get a great close-up view of. I take my big load of shit and piss to dump it in the toilet. Its smells fucking rancid today and as I break my chunks into pieces and smear them all over it makes me gag. Im gagging, spitting into the toilet, and still smearing. Its a rancid dirty mess.
    Please, please, PLEASE keep my videos off of any other sites. Getting them removed is too time consuming. Thank you. Too much piracy will be the end of this shop.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge shit into toilet. Held it in for 2 days to make sure it was a big one. Watch one of my turds shoot out onto the toilet seat.
    Models: CautionMilf2

Duration: 46 s 439 ms
    Size: 95.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Briefly and clearly: shit, piss and vomit. Ill shit chew, vomit to drink and polish my hair.Legs in black stockings topped with a mixture of vomit and shit.I use my dildo.
    Have a nice day. Kisses Victoria
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 33 min 0 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First Princess Anira fucks his ass like crazy the she just piss in his mouth.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information