Pro User

Oct 2016

Today Mistress is dressing for a bizarre session, all black and high heels !! After a small shooting she order me to lay down in the lobby and prepare myself for a session with spitting, trampling, slapping, and of course toilet slave humiliation. She let me lick her pussy today because i listen her all month and pamper her with presents, and when she feel ready opening my mouth and pissing in my throat. After pee,she really doing a huge shit who almost make me vomit. In this way she was so happy today that again her slutty toilet was able to satisfy her !!!
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 93.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Mystique took this white male and destroyed any pretenses he had; putting him to use as Her waste processor. She Superiorly stripped him naked, leashed him to Her porcelain toilet and instruct him he is to be Her human toilet for the whole weekend.
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 751 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love the smell and taste of your shit. I am very eccentric woman with a penchant for shit!!!
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

wow great mistress suzan and veronica- shit on her slave and torture him
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 20 min 1 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 74.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress bends over to her toilet pulls down her wet knickers just below her bottom cheeks
    then, takes a deep breath to get ready to push out her big shit. At first strong wind from her big ass then a loud musical wind that lasts for 2 seconds interrupted by the flow of hot urine from her soaking pussy, sts on the toilet box tp wait for caviar drop from her anus.
    Models: scatmistress

Duration: 4 min 15 s
    Size: 65.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All three of my Mommy Cunt Whore Training Videos! OVER 60 MINUTES of Me training my mom how to be a dirty little cunt stuffing, piss drinking, shit eating puking whore.
    #1 MOMMY Slut Cunt Whore TRAINING
    This is a great training video OVER 22 MINUTES!
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. This is available 2 ways - both as a 2 part hi def HD 1080 movie as a single download low def HD 1280X720 movie.
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my showing her how to slap her tits and spit on her big tits and then teach her how to drink her piss. I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to puke and shove a dildo down her throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke and shit in her cunt. I smear my shit training her to be a good cunt whore and spear it everywhere..
    I shit and smear in also and then shove it inside my cunt and shove it in with a huge dildo. I use 3 different dildos to train my mommy to be a good mommy cunt whore talking to her the whole time. I use a really big one at the end and make myself cum and shove more shit inside me.
    #2 Mommy Slut Cunt Whore Training Part 2 OVER 18 MINS
    This is the 2nd Video in this series of Mommy Cunt Training.
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. I am all dolled up in pig tails and a little black dress and super high heels I wear the entire time!
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my reminding her how a good cunt whore slaps her tits and spit on her big tits and then remind her how to drink her piss and use it for lubrication for those big dildos. I take my dildo and shove it as far in my throat as possible and puke all over myself. I take my puke and teach mommy how to use and smear it everywhere and fist fuck her cunt with it.
    I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to smear and keep using her puke and puking more when we need more and shove a dildo down her cunt throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke fisting herself.
    I make myself come really good using all my slimy puked up dinner.
    #3 Mommy Cunt WHORE Training Part 3 OVER 22 MINS
    Part 3 of the best series ever..Mommy Cunt Whore Training..
    In this one I just got home from soccer practice being the good little soccer mom I am. I am kind but very firm to mommy telling her exactly what she needs to do to be a good little cunt whore. It has everything. piss, shit and puke. I smear it all an shove it all in my cute. I stretch my cunt and ass for her teaching her whats good to do.
    If you liked the last two you will love this one too!!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 22 min 21 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Loud sexy farting in my faux leather moto pants. front farts, back farts, doggy farting. I love farting in my faux leather pants. My farts are super loud and stinky too! I love the way the farts echo off the inside of my pants!
    Compliation Clip with Several Different Farting Scenes, Filmed in 1080p.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My girlfriend had learned how to smell and taste my shit.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 11 s
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ok guys this is my first ever scat video, so here goes!!!!!I hope you enjoy.
    I start by peeing a little bit and then pooing through my lacy thong. Once I have pooed I smear a little over my panties and onto my boobs. I take a little bit of poo I rub it onto my pussy and then put a bit of poo on my toy and I fuck myself, you can hear how wet my pussy is and how much I am enjoying being such a dirty girl for you.
    I push that little bit of poo deep inside and cum hard thinking about how naughty I am. More is to come now I have a taste for filth more is on the way.
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i am out having a drink when you keep staring at me. i threaten to get your teeth kicked in or you eat my shit
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information