Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal tunnel plug asshole pissing:
    Here I have organized an extreme session with my girlfriend KarinaHH. We both stand on extreme and kinky sex. For this I have Karina stuffed an anal tunnel plug in her tight ass and then had a slave, Karina piss in the ass. After her ass was filled with the slave piss, I pulled the butt plug out of her ass and Karina had to pinch her asshole. Then held a bowl under Karinas ass and she then let the piss, out of her ass, run into the bowl. Then we have the bowl, with the anal-pee, drunk while doing piss-swapping. And given us kinky piss-kisses!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im in the bathroom. Little bit wetting myself under the shower and tell you I did not poop in the last two days so I expect a big loads this time. I really have to hold it because its wanna coming out. Tease you with my sexy wet body, showing off close up my ass and take a pleasure in my asshole too. Tell you how much I have to poo. Turning back front to cam and youll get nice view to my asshole when my big turd coming out. Long, big load. Nice isnt it? During poop I tell you I want you to worshiped by you and wanna hear how much you love my ass. Whenever I want you should tell me naughty boy. Then I hold my big poop in my both hands and starting to smear it very slowly on my round ass. I wanna make sure every part of my bum will cover of my warm and stinky shit. Smearing everywhere on it. So much poo, what a big loads. Then smearing on my pussy too but keep smearing more thick layer on my ass. I keep Smearing till run out the poo of my hand. At t the end I smear some on my tongue and teeth close up and finally showing pretty up close my perfect shit covered ass for you. Sexy smearing video with nice angles, big loads and so much poo on my ass. Enjoy them 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Lisa shits first a litlle in slaves mouth but she feels there is a lot more shit in her stomach so she make an enema and push all the water with a lot of shit in stupid losers mouth. there he gat what he deserves: Lady Lisas shit shower
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My ex was asking me for years to poop for him and smear it all over my butt an tits. I didnt understand why he wanted to see me poop so bad. I always told him I would but every time I just could not go in front of him. The thought would make feel like I didnt have to go any more. Today he told me he would leave me if I didnt poop for him. I cant believe he really left, I have to get him back. I beg and plead while I poop and smear my round ass and heavy tits for him so he wont leave me.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kinky Lisa is our new shiting starlett. She was a litlle nervous first time shiting in fornt of a cam. First she try and try but can not shit. She goes to the bathroom put some water in her yummy ass hole and push it all back in a bowl. Lisa come back with the bowl and feed the slave with her yumy shit soup with nice pices of shit. And for desert she pukesin the bowl. what a dinner eat it up slave!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 17 min 43 s
    Size: 663 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Twerking my fat ass while releasing an enema, just sit back and watch the fireworks. Maybe you can lay under me in my next video and Ill release it in your mouth.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am very drunk feeling myslelf sooo bad, so i am on my knees before the toilet bowl putting few fingers deep in throat and vomiting! My eyes and face is so red and drunk! Than i am pissing and showing you my bloody pad!
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video was done as a special request.
    Mummys adorably shy baby girl needs to go potty, mummy likes to see her squirm and blush and forces her to go into an open nappy” (diaper) while she watches.
    When she is finished she is forced to tape it up and play before being allowed to change!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 20 min 26 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mirror mirror on the wall who is that ebony scat queen of them all! I got my new toy today finally, you know I had to try it out and get it all dirty for you freek. I shitted on my new mirror too, I wanted you to see everything I was doing up close and didnt want you to miss any of the action baby. I make a shit slide, it was looking so good stuck to the mirror I had to get a taste. I fuck my tight bloody pussy in a couple position before sucking my blood off your cock. My sweet poop was so good I had to go back for thirds an fourths. I was so turned on I had to fuck my ass hard. It was hard getting my new 10inch inside my tight ass but once I did I came so hard. I leave you with shitty kisses muah.
    Ebony Scat Queen
    Shitty Kisses
    xoxoxo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 27 min 24 s
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hope youre hungry toilet, my tummy is gurgly and I can just tell Ive got a big load for you to flush” down 😉 I just know youll be up to the task, because toilets are just MADE to flush make sure to catch all my shit in your mouth, slave! Listen to me very carefully as I taunt and give you instructions on how to take care of all my waste and use that tongue of yours as a bidet to lick me clean after 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information