Pro User

Oct 2016

Shes no paid whore, shes doing this shit for free. With a group of men in a room of her private manse, she preens and twerks on the couch wearing just her heels and nighties. She aims to please and the men are not disappointed; she fondles her tits, play with her cunt while they watch. They inject her ass with enema and soon she was squirting all over the place!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 31 min 33 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First Goddess Emma Love takes off her white robe. Underneath the robe is a white baby doll outfit. She bends over to slip off her thong. Then the Goddess climbs on the couch and lets out a huge green mess of poop. She had been eating spinach and you can tell. After she finishes her major let out she then reaches for the toilet paper and tears a piece off. She then wipes her butthole and shows you the left over poop.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

These past few days have been tuff on my bowels. I was getting ready for work when I had the urge to shit and decided to let you guys join me into the action wishing you were here to eat this meal I prepared for you. I didnt feel like going to the bathroom so I decided to do it right here on my entrance. I love shitting extreme.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 556 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 Autumn's First Smearing Shoving Shit Show EVER
    This is the first video I ever made that had anything to do with scat. As some of you may know from my GET To KNOW ME” videos I was very familiar with scat play prior to making this video. But this was really fun for me to get in front of the camera and show off a little.
    I shit on a plate and play a little with it and smear it on myself and shove it inside my huge cunt and then bang my clit while I fuck myself with a dildo climaxing hard.
    #2 Pooped My PANTIES - First Time!!
    I have never pooped my panties before. I've never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and I'm sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #3 3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
    I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!!
    From your favorite tattooed redhead!
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fruits food always makes me gassy and today was no different. About one hour after I ate it I started farting like crazy. I wanted to fart right in your nose. I love how the farts start off "dry" but get wet toward the end. Once they started getting wet I knew I had to poop.
    I let out the shit that was inside of me. I felt so relieved after letting the turds out. I love this video. After I shit I give you a couple short glimpses of my shit.

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 759 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was so horny before bed and full of shit, lucky for you. I havent pooped all day daddy, I feel like I am going to pop. I love to make my phat booty pop for you daddy then make this phat pussy cum with my Hitachi. I really cum hard for you, I shit on our bed twice. I knew you would love to see me shit on my favorite scarf. Sweet dreams daddy!
    Stacey Short
    XOXOXO
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I masturbate before using my toilet slave. I command the slave to lie on the floor under the sofa and open his mouth wider. My shit started to come and go out to freedom. The slaves mouth was full and he could no longer resist his will. I picked up pieces of fallen shit and shoved it back in his mouth with big dick. Eat my shit, stupid slave!

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a T-shirt on and a stinky and dirty socks only. Today I wanna play a game. You know whats the name of the game? Fucking my dirty asshole” But before we go ahead I wanna show off something which is dirty and stinky on my feet. Come on sniff on them. Before you sniff my socks could you just remove your pants please and spit on your cock and make it wet like I do to my dildo? Great. I know my asshole is your weakness. Come on stroke on your dick to me. I show how you should touch yourself. I going to be a cheeky girl and put my socks on your hard wood and play on them. Stinky and soft socks wrap around your cock, what a dream come true by me ๐Ÿ™‚ I change pose to doggy and talking dirty to you a lot , give you jerk off encouragement on every way. I love my naughty boy whos you are. Puckering asshole and your only job is to stroke yourself. I also have to release my poo what do you think? Are you enough hard to see me shitting? I lay on back and sniff my stinky socks, such an amazingly dirty and sweaty smell have them. One leg up one leg down and push out my creamy poo. Stinky shit and stinky socks. I also fart. But you ‘re still jerking your dick arent you? I take my dildo and insert it and fantasy about this is your dick deep inside me ๐Ÿ™‚ Fuck myself and gaping ass. Then I keep fucking myself in doggy then you can see close up my little not tight butt hole. I fart few times, gaping and make juicy butt hole. I fuck myself and sniff on my socks for you. You want to come on my ass or deep into? Up to you, I take all of your cum once you shoot on me. you have 5 sec not more to cum! Sexy video, with lots of dirty talk, ass fucking, gaping, farting, socks sniffing with JOI. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 54 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

when you come to the excitement, it can not be stopped. You must udฤ›lat.Hovna are reliable way to my orgasm. Come and see forKisses Victoria
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its a beautiful morning; fresh air, hot steamy shit All on my balcony facing the front of my apartment complex as people walk by.
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information