Pro User

Oct 2016

The insatiable Peter is at the door of Mistress Carter Studio early in the morning! To serve the mistress in hope and to fill his stomach with the special delicacies from in-house production!
    Although Peter is lucky and gets his hoped brown gold his mistress, but he has this time made the bill without the landlady! Because the mistress simply turns the tables and instead of just fulfilling the slaves request for a caviar donation, she takes Peters services for several days! Because according to your favorite film the 120 days of Sodom you are planning a very special long-term therapy for your novice! Whole 5 days, the slave will feed himself only by Mistress Carter excretions and his bondage begins today!
    Enjoy part 1 of 5 extraordinary caviar films at an introductory price!
    Der nimmersatte Peter steht Früh am Morgen an der Tür von Herrin's Carter Studio! In Hoffnung der Herrin dienlich zu sein und sein Magen mit den besonderen Delikatessen aus hauseigener Produktion zu füllen!
    Peter hat zwar Glück und bekommt sein erhofftes braunes Gold seiner Herrin, doch hat er diesmal die Rechnung ohne die Wirtin gemacht! Denn die Herrin dreht den Spieß einfach um und statt nur dem Sklaven seinen Wunsch nach einer Kaviarspende zu erfüllen, nimmt Sie sich Peter's Dienste gleich für mehrere Tage in Anspruch! Denn ganz nach Ihrem Lieblingsfilm „die 120 Tage von Sodom" plant Sie für Ihren Novizen eine ganz besondere Langzeittherapie! Ganze 5 Tage wird sich der Sklave sich nur von Mistress Carter Ausscheidungen ernähren und seine Knechtschaft beginnt noch heute!
    Geniesse Teil 1 von 5 außergewöhnlichen Kaviarfilmen zum Einführungspreis!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cindy Lou and her stuffy need to take a poo but she wants to be a naughty girl and poop in her panties rather than use the toilet like a big girl. She mashes the poo into her crack, makes her stuffy smell her messy panties, then takes them off to show him what she did. Later she decides to put the dirty, poo filled panties back on, poop in them some more and then play with her poop till it is all over her sweet little ass and the bathroom floor..
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did! I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. So turned on I wanted to see how a snickers would feel. I was so horny after smearing my hot shit an fucking my ass with all that food I got out my big glass dildo and fucking my shitty ass so deep an hard I came so much I didnt want to stop. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amazing new premium video) First, I give the slave a giant pile of fresh shit, and then show him my chocolate pussy and take shit off his face so he could enjoy the stunning view and then he Fucks me full of shit pussy and cums in me) Then you will see dirty crempie which will make you jerk off from the sight!) Good quality, great view, original content, and lots of orgasms which will give you this video) its simple!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I made some of my special sweet treats for you, I hope you are hungry. Watch as I fill a huge mixing bowl with my sweet shit these are going in your brownies !! Now lets take the pee out before I mix up that smooth fudge batter with my huge shit. After its finished I pull it out of the oven and tell you to eat my shitty brownies, I seal it and ship it off to you!!

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Clip 1: Goddess Emma Love is wearing a black top and black pants. She is sitting on a brown chair with a white towel on the seat. The chair is in the bathtub.
    When Emma pulls down her black pants you see her inner thighs have period blood. It looks very similar to red wings.
    When Emma is completely naked she starts playing with her pussy. She smears blood on her inner thighs, her stomach and breasts. Emma is farting a lot too.
    Emma starts to pee. While she is pushing down to pee the poop comes out. She picks up the poop and plays with it and smears it all over her body and face.
    Clip 2: Goddess Emma Love is sitting in a chair with dried poop on her face and body. Due to technical difficulty the poop has had time to dry. Eeeewwwww! She takes some water and pours it on her body to moisten the shit. She turns around to show off her big beautiful butt and smears poop all over her butt cheeks. She turns to the side and smears the poop all over herself. Emma returns to the front view and continues to smear poop all over her body.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shitting into my see through panties for a client. its not long before i get aroused and smear my shit all over my body and finger my dirty asshole and cum real fucking loud and hard
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: AVI
    Size: 65.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love a man that can worship a womans asshole and follow instructions And i think your the guy for the job..
    I want you to sniff, rim and tongue fuck my asshole Taste it with your mouth. All of it.
    I push my ass to allow a little bit of scat to smear around my dirtbox and make you clean it before telling you to open your mouth while i push a slow big load of warm scat right inside your toilet slave lips.
    Now eat it and while you do im going to smear some on my ass before i smother you with my shitty behind
    Such a good Toilet Pig
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms pat is a elementary school teacher. She was holding her pee all the way home, while she was sitting in brutal rush hour traffic. She had to grade homework papers before she left the school and she went to the bathroom so she wouldnt have to hold it on the drive home. Half way home she feels the urge that she has to pee. The feeling gets stronger as she gets closer to her house. She knew she wouldnt make it to the bathroom when she finally got home.
    Good thing she has her portable toilet down stairs waiting for her just for time like this. What a relief to finally get it out right in the middle of the living room. After such a long day she would really love a stress relief, watch her play with her phat pussy using her golden juice as lube then licking her vibrator clean when she is done.
    xoxox

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slave, do you want to worship my body, my feet, lick the dirty soles of my shoes? But I know this is not enough for you and you want more; I know that you watch my extreme clips and you jerk-off watching my slave eating my divine shit. Are you so brave to come here and be my full toilet slave? Watch me while I fill his mouth with my shit. Now, are you ready to smell the aroma, lick this pile of shit, take a piece in your mouth, chew it and, finally, swallow it? Then, open your mouth, slave!!!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information