Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a cool video in which I will show you my prolapse in all its beauty. I raised my armpit hair, its so sexy and turns me on, so I will lick and sniff my hairy armpits. Then I fuck myself in the ass dildo. It will excite me so much that I will make a shit and squirt and I will have a prolapse. I will play with my prolapse and fuck myself in the ass and cunt. Then I will piss into a glass and drink it, pour it on a white T-shirt, dressed at me, spread some shit on top and get a great orgasm from it.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 23 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This Mean Mistress is hardcore in training her new recruit! In this particular first episode she decided to crush some food and fruits and smear it all over her new pet as she pisses on her mouth and slowly sitting on her face suffocating her and making her out of breath. She then farted on her face and out her wet shit all over the new slaves face! Poor female slave she is having a messy hair day!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 50 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had the house to myself. I first put in the enema then while holding my bladder I put on my white panties. I tried to hold my bladder as long as I could until I just cut loose. I then took off my white panties and let myself empty my bladder. I let out pee and pebble sized shit. I then took my shit and smeared it on my tits and legs.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 73.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today 35 minutes long games with white panties, you see shit, masturbation, panties into her cunt, Ill throw up a little, then dirty panties on his head, and of course the shit in her mouth.Again, you know that shit and piss are my hobby.If you need my orgasm, I have to shit and piss all over his body. I love the smell of shit.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 35 min 23 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, panty poop lovers! You gonna like this clip. See me poop into light blue jeans and thongs, see my shitty ass, grabbing shit with hands and smearing 😉
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video you see every orgasm i had with my shit!
    Doesnt matter if i were fully smeared, my pussy stuffed with shit or just a bit covered with my shit!
    This compilation consists clips of these videos:
    Shit and piss stuffed pussy masturbation
    Dirty lollipop masturbation with orgasm
    Huge poop stuffed in my tight Pussy
    Shampoo my hair while my pussy is stuffed
    stuffing pussy and smearing it on my body
    Shit stuffed pussy orgasm
    shitting on the toilet seat escalates
    Pussyshit with orgasm for shipping!
    Filthy slut smeared with her feces
    Nice scat piss fuck
    Fuck me hard!
    Shit on my face makes me so horny
    Lets smear and cum together
    Riding your dick while i shit my pants
    Shit condom, sucking and licking,orgasm
    Riding your dick with my stuffed pussy
    16 Loads
    Really filthy smear session
    Repeated pussy stuffing until orgasm
    The filthiest toilet session I've ever done
    Sensual tits smearing
    Panty shit fucking
    I suck and fuck a shit-dildo
    Shit and piss soup poured over my body
    Tiny slave gets humiliated
    Kale scat double penetration
    Shit in hand and smeared on face
    Dildo fuck in shit stuffed pussy
    Smearing, stuffing, sucking
    Big Panty poop orgasm
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 19 min 52 s
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two cums and her nice scream. Completely covered in shit by the end. Must see. 🙂
    Models: FetishPlay88

Duration: 19 min 9 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start to tell you how soft and dirty my fuzzy socks. Would you like to sniff it as like I do? I know my dirty socks is your weakness, and you know what else? My wet pee panty and dirty asshole. I knew it. I start to soak in yummy pee this cute meshy panty, Warm pee under me. I pull down a bit my panty and pucker asshole a bit backward. Then take it off and start to sniffing my pee panty, lick it and taste it. I tell you my naughty boy if you sniff my pants you get harder and harder. Do you want to get harder? ? I take my dildo and suck on it and excite and rub it to my asshole for you. Sort of wet noises which turn to dirty dildo because have to shit so bad. When I pucker asshole poop just look out of my butt hole. Also slide the dildo into my ass which is make me poo earlier. Everything what I make dirty I do because of you. I tell you have to poo so I cannot wait for long and release my monster shit. Oh WOW. Can you see how giant shit is? I zoom on it, such a long and giant snake for you. After shitting I dildo my ass and stretching it. Gape it. I ask you which way do you prefer, cum into my dirty ass or on my dirty asshole? Your choice. I fuck my asshole for you over and over and encourage you to cum when I tell you. When I say ‘Now you should cum wherever you want on or in to asshole. You can listen the wet noises from my asshole during gaping it by dildo. I know you cannot get enough of my asshole, dont you? Then I gaping a bit more and show off the poo covered dildo. And one more time close up the huge pile of shit ? Looks amazing!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 36 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today, you will see two dirty sluts what they like shit and pantyhose. Pantyhose over your body and smell of shit is a wonderful combination.First, well consecutive pissThe first push of shit out my ass make Victoria.
    Denise will lick my ass from the dirty shit.Then change the position and Denise pushes out its beautiful aromatic shit.Want to know more? You must see this video.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So today I dont wear any underwear only my sporty bra on. Do you know why I dont wear any of them even if I have 2 pairs in my hand? Because I going to be a very cheeky girl today and want to stuff them in pussy and asshole. I hope well so much fun again. You can start to play with your dick for me. Can you? I knee on in doggy and tease you by my ass and asshole. Finger a bit my asshole and stuff the first pair into ass. Hm.. I felt going to shit it out straightly, then lift up my leg and stuff the other pair into my pussy for you. Both are amazing feeling. I just got naughty and horny. I encourage you to stroke your dick, because I want to cum with you at the same time later. But before I am in doggy and tell you how I have to shit. The main point is just pooping out the very dirty and shit covered panty. I release the shit and peeing. Jump out the thong with the shit. Stinky one for sure. I am also surprised again because its green. So now I know before the day I eat lots of green food, veggies poo its get greenish of them. Also I see my dinner from last night in the shit. I hold up and show off how nasty it is. The panty is totally destroyed. I also pull out my pussy stuffed panty and sniffing my own poo during it. Legs up and lets pull out of. And if I think right its time to make myself cum. Do you wanna cum with me. I told you I want it. First I finger pussy and you can get myself ready. Such a very wet pussy of mine, can you hear it? I make messy the floor 🙂 I make myself quirt at the second time as well but this time you should cum with me when I count from 3 to 1 we both cum 🙂 Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 59 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information