Pro User

Oct 2016

I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave. From the floor, it can look up at my pretty legs as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my heels. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously masturbate. As I take my position over slaves mouth, you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. The slave's tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged and begins to protrude threateningly. Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slave's mouth and face. The slave's mind is further warped, associating pleasure and pain, degradation and ecstasy. The degraded pervert lies on the floor as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and I spit in his mouth finally.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In between scenes I had to shit. I used my male talent dick as my toilet. I love making dicks dirty.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Welcome back, guys! In this video you gonna see how I put a whole dildo up my ass, take it out all shitty, then put in again. I poo all over it. I grab my shit and smear it on my face and on this moment I decided that the mask is no more necessary. Yes, I got shit on my face! Im so excited. Im smearing it over my ass, pussy, feet, arms. In the end I finger my pussy till I come.
    This is my longest video Ive done so far. Almost half an hour of me getting dirty ar horny. Highest quality and crystal clear picture. Video you simply cant miss! 😉
    xoxo
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 24 min 1 s
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have an obedient toilet slave. Every day I use the slaves mouth for my needs. Every morning, as Im wakes up, I piss and shit in his mouth. Today, I make his mouth full of my thick smelly shit. Do you want to be in his place?
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was listening to my favorite song and decided to make a music video out of me getting shwifty. So I took off my pants and my panties and took a shit on the floor and got shwifty. I love doing different things, tit shaking ,oil twerk mixed with pooping, smearing and a music video what can be better. I love this shit!!!
    Happy Hoildays
    Stacey xoxox
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First I let him suffer under my big black ass. He can only breathe when I want. When he is ready I give him my full load of shit directly in house waiting open mouth. Breakfast boy!
    Models: MadameCaramel

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Darlin struck again !! She get her toilet under her ass and begin to play dirty. Slave follow her orders and worshipp his Queen in any way she want. He must make her cumm as usually, with face sitting, fisting her asshole, pushing his fingers in her ass, open wide her ass to can catch all her shit in his mouth, lick her pussy and asshole, all before she use him as her toilet and fill his dirty mouth with her divine shit. A toilet need daily feedings, to be health, so she will use him everyday from now and many of her sessions will be recorded to see how Goddess indulge toilet training to her personal slave. He learn to eat her shit more intense and with a lot of pleasure. He need her shit into his system. She suck him and stroke his cock until he cumm, making him just a pathetic Pavlov toilet boy. A human toilet, who eat shit at her command when he is sucked. Stay close to her movies and make her happy if you buy them. The best dirty German Scat Goddess and her private toilet.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 36 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She dresses completely in nylon. He binds her legs and arms to the wheel chair. Her patient is offering Marlinda a glass of water which she drinks and she falls asleep on the wheel chair.
    He smears all her collected scat and pee from a bucket over her entire body and face. He stuffs one pantyhose in her ass. She poos out a big yellow brown turd. Then he whips her thoroughly He pours yellow pudding into her throat and face fucks her . She gags and vomits severe and deep throat his with scat smeared cock
    Models: MarlindaBrancoWorldwideExxxtreme

Duration: 13 min 41 s
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting on his face and naked pussy and anked dick in this ero clip!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Perfect scene with pussy licking, ass licking, eating directly shit from ass, close ups, humiliation
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 66.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information