Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wearing a pair of tinkerbell knickers i wore in school, I roll them down and fart close to the camera i want you to smell them.
    I then pee right through them before pushing out a huge shit, I rub my bulge and model my shit filled knickers.
    I then take them off and tell you how im going to send them to you and tell you exactly what i want you to do with them First how to lick my shit, Taste it and to chew it.
    I then bend over again and shit right infront of the camera and then smear it all over my dildo and tell you how i want you to wank that dick with my sweet tasting shit.
    I give you a cum countdown and when you cum i tell you how you are such a good toilet pig
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 Pooped My PANTIES First Time!!
    I have never pooped my panties before. Ive never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and Im sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties!! I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    #2 3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
    I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop! It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good!!!
    Enjoy Everyone!
    From your favorite Redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A super hot super naughty and super dirty clip of my massive turds! Bad Girl Maid Poop, Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Poop! and BIG Poop Smear! This sexy clip is sure to bring your dirty shitting fantasies to life and keep you cumming HARD!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

THESE SHOES ARE READY TO GO PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT THEM
    Watch me with my black patent stilettos, scat into each shoe then slide my high arched feet inside and walk around My warm scat starts pouring out with every step and i begin to smear them seductively..
    I turn my patent shoes brown and then walk around some more
    The feeling of my warm scat on my feet makes me want to cum and i fuck my pussy till i creamy cum then smear my shoes and top of my feet some more.
    I love ruining my shoes
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 18 min 24 s
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Annabelle makes toilet slut suck a huge dick with her shit. With great pleasure she does it. She designs a slave's throat for a lovely shit dinner. Slave licks her pussy and asshole, after that she pisses in his mouth. A strong stream of pee splashes into the slave mouth. He must manage to swallow sweet drops. She sits over the slave face and begins to shitting in his mouth. A huge long shit comes out from Mistress asshole. "Eat my shit, smelly scum". A lot of shit on the slave face, she suffered for 2 days without shit. "A big portion of my shit is your food. Such a crazy pleasure for you to serve me as a toilet". She pushes all the shit in his dirty mouth with a huge dick and makes him suck it. A slave sucks and cleans big shitty dick. Now you are trained and you know how to satisfy your Mistress. Lick my ass and open your mouth wider - I want to piss. The slave experiences immense pleasure from humiliation when the Mistress shits in his mouth.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 19 min 10 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i love to visit nudist parks where its safe to walk naked in the open. On this occasion, mistress pisses sitting on a wooden bench
    Models: scatmistress

Duration: 1 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 24.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been on my period. I show off you at the very beginning My period its over because I had a sanitary pad in my panty which is show no bleeding. But here is my little surprise which is my naughty boy I saved 3 bloody pads from period time. I knew it well how happy you would be. I did well 🙂 I start to unwrap them out and 1 by 1 show you to cam close ups. Hm. I also tell you I love being on my period and Love sniffing my own dirty pads. My own smells is such a turn on to myself. For sure you also dont disappointed when I give you to sniff off the pads. Once I unwrapped out them I sniff over and over then lay on back during sniffing I just pee a lot. I cant get enough of my beautiful pads smells. I also lick them one by one. Such a good taste has them. Then I going to get naughty and take a dildo as would be your dick and stroke it to bloody part of the pad. I start to get ready my tight asshole to penetration. I still sniff the pads during ass fuck. I ask you to take the pads and keep them for yourself. I surprised when fuck my butt because my poo is red from some beetroot 🙂 Reddish poo and period pads good combination. I talk dirty and sexy during butt play and gaping it as well. I ask you before the end where you want to shoot your cum? To the dirty pads or deep inside my asshole. Give it to me now 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 47 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The morning was very good and I recorded for you a video clip on my website there are fans who are asking me to remove the videos with the liquid shit , I am very grateful to you my beloved and dear to my heart . In turn, I can hear each and every one of you and your wishes and what you want to see in the video . I drink laxatives pills to me out a large amount of liquid shit ( Diarrhea ) . This time I went into the room I was wearing denim shorts and a tank top , I undressed and got cancer first, I massaged his anus and then started to fart loudly I thought vystrelnut shit to the camera but were afraid to stain the lens . After I released gases, I took her favorite anal toy and letting her into my hot womb between her legs , a bit of tinkering with the clitoris, I inserted it in the ass and here I go diarrhea , I masturbated his anus and shit . Oh , Yes, Fuck this fucking shit , Such a thrill , Yeah Im your dirty Whore , my Mother as well , these are the feelings I experienced .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I got a new huge toy. Its so big it stretched my phat pussy open. I was so fucking horny and really needed to cum hard. I shitted for you while I was playing with my phat pussy. I needed my dirty ass fucked hard with a big dick, I came so much. I know you would love to see me finish with a filthy pedicure enjoy my dirty freek.
    Stacey
    XoXo
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 18 min 18 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 2.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As the evening Olga and I sat drinking tea and we were bored , I told Olga that I want sex very much want to , I cant stand it anymore and Ill explode . Olga told me to put a red dressing gown and lay down on the bed , I did everything you said to Olga , Olga came up to me and started to caress my Breasts and then my pussy with her tongue Oh how sweet it does not even here not a drop of doubt that she does it with love , Olga took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the pussy Oh yeah a friend do me very well but I dont appreciate Olga she had prepared for me a trap in a moment of strong excitation Olga ostavlyaetsya stands suitable to my head and tells me to open my mouth , I open and Olga shits me right in RTO , a large pile of shit I have worth , I didnt even realize what had happened . Olga puts in my mouth the rubber cock and shoves shit in the throat , I was in shock , she now orders me to piss on the bed , I released the urine and the bed all wet . But Olga doesnt stop she orders me to shit on the bed , I do not what I agree and do what it tells me Olga . So we were taken care of , I was satisfied and my girlfriend too .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information