Pro User

Oct 2016

I had held my shit for 2 days and keep it for a slave! I had a hard time holding it all night but managed somehow!! After two days waiting I decided to have some fun and drop a HUUGGEEEE Load into the slave mouth..Splat!!! HUGE Pulsing PROLAPSE Full Rosebud!!! YUMMY! I poo little hard turds even though it's felt like I had to poo soooo badly! And then even more after pushing and grunting it out. I smell my yummy shit and feel it in my hands ... I smear it on his face. Ohhh, it smells so good and feel so good to cum. Enjoy everyone!!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 833 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its that time again for me to treat my Toilet Slave like the nasty little scat bitch that he is! Or should I say mistreatLOL Anyway I shit in his filthy little mouth and even though he tried to spit it out I force the turds back into his dirty mouth and make sure he eats my delicious poop. While hes laying there with a mouthful of my shit, I stand over him and force my shit-covered foot down his throat! Oh it felt so good humiliating my Slave 😉
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Size: 410 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wake up with my night dress smeared with shit from the night before. i the smell of it just makes me want to get kinky.. i pee into my pants then turn over and explode into my pants i rub the bulge and then my pussy.
    I peel them off and show you my mess and start messing up my satin nightdress with my warm scat I then stuff my shit into my pussy and fuck my pussy with my toy before pushing my scat out for you lots
    I then finish off stuffing my scat filled knickers into my pussy and slowly pull them out
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 5 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, my toilet! This is a special video for all my funs. My poop really turned me on, I loved the color and the look and texture, and it smelled SO good, nice and earthy 😉 You may see me birth huge turds in this video, but you cant feel this disgusting smell, and, how it tastes.. 😉 I lick and taste my yummy log, it's SO good! And you should like it too. Lick that shit like a lollypop!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had a great Vday. I wanted to show how much I really do appreciate you. I wanted to open my tight lil asshole for you so I made so I brought a extra large glass butt plug so that my ass will be open for your mouth and what ever else you wanted to put inside my ass. I got chocolate to shit in your mouth from my sweet phat ass. Then smearing it all over your face, I really want that dick in my ass daddy.
    I just dont want to stop jerking your dick with my shit mixed with chocolate. You know I still need to be fucked after you have came all over my shitty hands. All this ass play has my ass ready to be pounded so you plug up the fuck machine and fucked the shit out my ass. I love nights like this where my ass just get massacred.
    **This includes 3 videos please download all**
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 17 min 35 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erica makes home-made cupcakes from her shit. Her toilet slave loves when she makes these for him. She brings him out and feeds him the special made cupcake.
    Yummy! Erica knows its his favorite and only makes him these on special occasions.
    Today was his lucky day!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me looking like a doll with bright red fake lips and red platforom latex boots. I lick my boots before bending over and pusing out a warm load of scat..
    I rub it into my hands and slowly smear all over my boots before fucking my pussy hard with my bbc dildo. stretching it wide just how i like it!
    I then smear the scat on my face and fake lips and put inside my mouth.
    I Love being a scat dolly
    #scatdoll #doll #scat #smearing #evamarie88 #britishscat

Duration: 33 min 18 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bundle Deal for you panty poop lovers! 5 steamy panty pooping videos, all at a discounted price, Almost $30 off a $77.99 value!
    Gifs for the other videos included in gallery!
    1) Dirty Housekeeping (Shown Thumbnail, $14.99 original price)
    2) First Time Pooping Panty Hose ($14.99 original price)
    3) Panty Pooping Virgin ($17.99 original price)
    4) Party Pooper ($14.99 original price)
    5) Shitting My Thong ($14.99 original price)
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me make my hairy pussy cum hard i fuck it with my glass toy and drip creamy cum down to my asshole..
    before laying on my side and revealing my big log before sucking it right back in i then slowly push out a giant thick log
    i show you before running my tongue all over it making my pink tongue brown

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I talk dirty to you, starting off with pooping for you and covering your cock (my dildo) in shit for lube. I do some tasting before smearing some shit all over myself and fucking myself with your cock. Lets get absolutely nasty together.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information