Pro User

Oct 2016

The video starts with me, riding your dick while i wear a panty.
    After a bit i take a shit in it while your cock is in my pussy, continue to riding you.
    I get off you, take my shitpanty off and start to smear it on your dick.
    I lick and suck on your glans penis, taking your cock deep in my mouth until my lips are covered in my shit.
    i continue riding your dick after i smeared it with a good load of my shit, get off you again and suck my shit and pussyjuice of your cock.
    I ride your dick again and massage my clit until I reach my climax
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is placed after the Shitty Anal video prior. Part 2 out of 3 in the series. This video gets incredibly messy, and I hope you enjoy as I sit and even more shit starts flowing out of my asshole. I take that soft shit and cover my tits with it, talking dirty to you and playing with my shitty tits. Following, I begin by teasing you by rubbing shit around my vagina, talking dirty all the while, before showing you what you want. Taking the shit covered dildo, I fuck my vagina with it, getting shit all inside it.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Foot Fuck Dirty BJ Panty Poop
    SO.. This is my first Panty Poop Foot Fuck video EVER!!! It was so fun and I really loved!!!! feeling all that beautiful poop all over my feet and on my bottom really made me hot.
    I push the panties back into my butt and pull them out and push them back in letting you really see my butt and the panties. It really is hot and wants to cum so I really got into it and made my pussy cum.
    Then with my dirty feet I give my man a really great dirty foot job and then cant help but stick that beautiful dirty cock in my mouth and suck him off.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!
    From your favorite couple and redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me and Aria are at it again. This time I decided to do a double milk enema. I fill her up at first with a full glass of milk. She sits her big ass on my big tits and let loose all of her dirty milk. All that creamy dirty milk in ebony ass looked so good coming out on my huge tits, she go some on my lips. I got her back, I filled up my big ass and let it out all over her big ass. Finally I smear her ass with her corn and bean poop that came out her lovely ass.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 18 min 2 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You will see that i play with my shit, can be romantic, With my friend Denise, I organized a shared bath in a bathtub full of foam .Sometimes I wonder if it is better to have sex with a woman or man?!?It depends how when youre in the mood!!!I will be glad if you will enjoy our shared bathsHave a nice day! Kisses for you Victoria and Denise
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 21 min 3 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave gets to be in the presence of my amazingly beautiful ass, but must pay a price. The slave is ordered to attend my ass as I squat down to make a deposit of my exquisite shit in front of his nose. The smell of my shit permeates his lungs as the golden treasure is slowly extruded by the perfection that is my ass. Then, because the slave has such a poor record of consumption, I pull up my pants and put it on its back to feed it manually. I cover the pervert's face-both mouth and nose- with my suede boots so that the subhuman will get the full benefit of my healing shit. Having generously replaced the ugly face of the slave with something more attractive-my shit! )
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 857 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi there. So, you've liked my big asshole so much, you've decided you want to eat my poop. Ha ha ha, you're a naughty boy aren't you? You want my tasty turd in your dirty mouth? You want to taste me? I tell you what a jerk you are before you eat my poop, and how flavorful my shit is going to be for you when you eat it. I know you want to have my shit inside you, don't you. Well, you are going to get your wish, you lucky boy. And if anyone ever knew you liked to eat shit from big assholes they would think you are bad, and dirty, and gross. But I understand. In fact. I love it, my toilet ?
    Models: annalise

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

On my bathroom, i start shitting stand up with my asshole allready dirty. I make a fucking big poop, who felt on my leg. after this i put this amazing shit like a body cream to take care of me. i put my lovely shit into my pussy, and make my pussy shit!!! I put it back into my asshole, and shit again!! and i destroy my dirty asshole with my all hand into my asshole. And then i cant resist more longer and turn into a good orgasm with sniffing the amazing great smell of my shit.
    Models: MINA

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat, pissing, fisting, squirting in a hotelroom | 1080p | Full HD | h.264 MP4
    While being on a skiing vacation we planned in advance that wed go crazy at least one night in our hotelroom. We were turned on by the idea that such dirty sex games happened in this commonly used hotelroom. Heather comes multiple times squirting, shes being pissed on all over, smeared with her own shit and fucked while not being able to do anything. Shes cuffed and her hands and feet are bound together.
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its such a beautiful day; and Erica doesnt want to waste a day like this staying cooped up in the house when she has to shit.
    She heads outside with her now broken in queening chair and shits a massive squirting shit. What a relief!!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Size: 93.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information