Pro User

Oct 2016

a collection of toilet cam clips. On the toilet (No standing up). enjoy!
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We decided to arrange a girls small but very dirty show , in which our friend Olga will be a slave , Olga lies on the floor , and she has two rubber members in her hands, Olga likes to caress rubber members with her mouth . A bit of tinkering with a rubber member , in a room which was Olga girls Carolina , Alice and Tatiana , Olga was prepared for the fact that girls will use it as a toilet , girls first picked up the rubber members and began to fuck Olga in her pussy and in her fat ass , Oh yeah its cool to watch when the frame is not one not two girls but four . After Alice and Caroline played a little with holes Olga they ordered Olga to sit on the floor on his ass and set his feet , Olga did not resist and did as she was told girl , Tatiana picked up the rubber cock and began to fuck Olga in pussy , Carolina came to Olga in the back and started shitting right on Olgas head on her long hair . Carolina shit right Olga in the head , after Carolina used the head of Olga as his toilet , Carolina rubs the shit on the hair of Olga . Behind Caroline, Olga approached Alice and also shit on Olgas head , and also smeared shit on the hair of Olga , now came the turn of Tatiana , Tatiana, Olga, too, shit on your head and smearing the shit on the hair Olga . Olgas head covered in shit and now the girls with a clear conscience and with a sense of accomplishment starts to fuck Olga rubber members in different places in the ass in the pussy and in the mouth , Olga all in the shit but the girls is very interested and they want more , Caroline Alice ordered Olga to open his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and girls piss Olga directly in a mouth , Olga has a mouth full of urine . What a show, four girls ! We hope you like it and want more .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Girls playing with their dog. The girls went to nature to play with their doggie devouring female shit. It was lunch time. The girls were hungry and did not eat anything before the meeting, they knew that we would have a lot of delicious food, they had a brutal appetite, they ate food with great pleasure, you will see it. It was very hot, about +34 degrees, the girls lifted their dresses and ventilated their panties. Girls enjoyed eating, the dog waited on a leash. Its time! Girls tied a dog to a tree and relieved stress. Each girl in turn beat 7 strong blows! They liked to watch the red marks on his body. And finally it was time for the toilet, the girls were kayfovat, the dog took all that came out of the girls!
    Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 27 min 44 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

***Includes awesome slow-mo replays!!***
    Whats that hun? You want to watch me go to the bathroom?? Wellok”
    I slink out of my lacey thong and sit back on the toilet, leaning far back to give you a good view
    Are you sure this is what you want??” Seeing your excitement reassures me.
    I pee slowly and carefully, worried I might not get it in the toilet with this relaxed positioning. I glance at you and a small coy smile creeps over my face, seeing your enthusiasm.
    Whats that?? You want more? What do you mean??.You want to watch me poop too!?
    Well.ok.”
    I slowly release a nice big poop, as normally as I can, given the circumstances, and looking up at you as I do. I cant believe you want to watch me do this. Im pleased that youre turned on though! Its getting me into it, as you can tell by the flirty expressions on my face as I continue letting out my load.
    Ive left no tiny bit of my bathroom experience a mystery for your eyes. <3
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 84.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy two hot new clips from Queen Bee!! Queen Bee probably has my favorite body of all my newest Funky Ladies. I could stare at her naked body for hours!!! Enjoy as she puts the camera right behind her ass on the seat as she releases a huge load in the bowl in the first scene. Then in the second clip, enjoy a nice period dump. No blood shown but she does play with her tampon at the end. Enjoy as she changes panties and cleans up afterwards as well. Another Great load from Queen Bees sexy ass!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 16 s
    Size: 734 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the ENTIRE 60 Loads Shit Adventure!
    If you want all of the 60 loads videos, this is the best deal! You get the entire adventure for $50! That is less than half the cost if you were to buy them all separately!
    This is the most extreme scat collection Ive ever done! I saved up 60 loads of my shit, defrosted it all, and then played with it for over two hours in a kiddie pool! In those two hours I fucked, stuffed, and ate my shit! I smeared it all over my body, face, and even up my ass and cunt!
    This video is a must buy! I promise you, your cock will thank you! I can not stop masturbating to these videos! I keep watching them over and over again! I know you will want to as well!
    You get:
    The Beginning
    Smearing
    Fresh Shit
    Piss Smearing
    Ass Fucking
    Pussy Fucking
    Pussy Shit Stuffing
    Tittie Fucking
    Dirtiest Panties Ever
    Come Play With Me
    Poo Shampoo
    Chocolate Syrup
    Ive filmed this adventure with my GoPro and my regular camera so you get both views for the price of one!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 33 min 20 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysia is back with two hot new clips!! She has fast become one of my favorites, as pound for pound no lady on my site produces the size and quantity of turds this sexy Blasian Persuasion does!! She travels a lot on business so I can only get clips here and there, but each time is worth the wait and the weight!! Good Lawd she puts out some serious Footlongs and Quater Pounders!! Enjoy two great clips, the first as she sits reverse cowgirl and the second from a great rearview angle!! I swear its a tossup between Malaysias Peek A Boo” and Francesca Gabriellas Fuck Me Harder” Tramp Stamp for who had the best one of all time!! Enjoy Peeking at More Boo-Boo than you can Handle watching Malaysia!! Folks are just waking up to how great this Funky Lady is. Nothing less than 5 Star Action Each clip!! LOL in the Second scene, one turd looks EXACTLY like a dick fighting out her ass!! Lol it had a foreskin and all!! I swear the things that come out this girls ass never cease to amaze!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Putting a 8 inch dildo in my ass extracting all the shit he can from my ass.Its such a beautiful site to behold.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here's another collection of brand new shits that have never been posted here before! These are a few from the last week or so and they range from juicy diarrhea to hard, painful turds.
    This compilation is different from the others because it actually has different angles than the previous ones. This compilation is my favorite and I'm sure it will "get you right"!
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im naked on the toilet and feel something big
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 9 min 7 s